THE BROWNS BOARD

Njoku Out

gumby73

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I wonder if they bring up Carlson from the PS? I believe he’s more the pass catching variety of TE. 

Good thought.  He's been around since May 3rd so he's had time to learn the system....and he comes from Princeton so he should have the smarts.

Transactions: Signed as an undrafted free agent by the Cleveland Browns on May 3, 2019.

College: Appeared in 28 games during a four-year career at Princeton…Caught 125 passes for 1632 yards and 16 touchdowns…Earned second team All-Ivy League honors after recording 51 catches got 683 yards and five touchdowns during Princeton’s Ivy League championship season

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

The one I miss is Fells.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

Ratley has stepped up so we just need Taylor to show why we traded for the Titans best deep threat WR. Hodge to me is an unknown quantity.

I don't see Carlson being activated because we have three tight ends ahead of him.

This is a good opportunity for Pharoah Brown to show some playmaking skills. And Harris and Seal-Jones are veterans with a lot of experience playing in the league, so it's not like we are left with newbs.

Will miss NoJoke's athleticism though, he can make plays normal tight ends can't.

Zombo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

And I'll miss him on my FL team he was a good lower draft pickup but I was waiting for him to break out.....now this.

9 hours ago, Zombo said:

This is a good opportunity for Pharoah Brown to show some playmaking skills. And Harris

We haven't seen all that much of them, but from what I've seen, I'm not getting the warm fuzzies with the catching ability of those two.

Pining for Fells??? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me???

Here's his 2019 line: 75 snaps 4 targets 1 catch 9 yards... and a 59.4 run-blocking grade.

14 hours ago, Zombo said:

Seal-Jones

Now there's the forgotten man... at least by me... and Ag (who should be ashamed of himself)...

13 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

All I know is Baker should be checking in on Njoku as much as possible. This situation is squarely based on Mayfield making an awful throw to get Njoku destroyed.

For real, man. I was sort of pissed after that play. And the Garrett late hits as well. 

Hopefully they can clean up that sloppiness..

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Now there's the forgotten man... at least by me...(Seals-Jones) and Ag (who should be ashamed of himself)...

I dare not incur the wrath of one Gipper the Great on identifying another Ag. I was already taking a chance by mentioning Ratley stepping up in the WR group. I was afraid I might feel guilty if I were to cause a gasket to blow and have to go visit him on the stroke ward. But then again maybe he would let me use his tickets. 😂🤗

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I dare not incur the wrath of one Gipper the Great on identifying another Ag. I was already taking a chance by mentioning Ratley stepping up in the WR group. I was afraid I might feel guilty if I were to cause a gasket to blow and have to go visit him on the stroke ward. But then again maybe he would let me use his tickets. 😂🤗

Touting  Aggies that are on this team is  fine.   Touting guys that are still sophomores in college as saviors for this Browns team in some distant future....not so much.  (and I rarely ever get tickets)