THE BROWNS BOARD

Current Dolphins vs 2017 Browns

WarriorsRpussies

Which team is worst? Had Brady starting on my fantasy team this week and had the terrible task of watching this game. The Fins looked fucken helpless and I can see this team easily going 0-16. With that said if the 2017 Browns went head to head with this team who comes out on top?

Can't  remember  which  sports rag pointed  it out, but this is a  historically bad  start to a  season  by any  team. Giving up  an average of  50 points?  Dolphins season ticket holders  should  demand a  refund  for this deliberate  tank  job. 

Sashi wrote the  blueprint, and Miami took  it one step further. 

Worse???

I gotta go with these Fins... Skill positions are a toss up... with maybe even a slight edge to the Fins at QB... but we had an OL then that could offer some protection to our QB. And that's something the Fins don't have at all.

watch as actual Dolphin had a better chance of taking a spinning shotgun snap off his nose at completing a pass, compared to Kizer, Hogan or Kessler... 2017 Browns 0             2019 Fins 0                T3NI.gif        

25 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Kizer was and still is historically bad.  Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year.  If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can-  we can let the comparison play out. 

Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.

5 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.

Absolutely. 

Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Absolutely. 

Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope. 

It's a known fact that black coaches get less chances especially 2nd chances at head coaching jobs. We tore it down to the studs these guys put TNT in building and closed the doors. Don't like how they got rid of Tunsil and are going to trade there 1st round pick from a year ago. It would be like us trading Garrett away!!!!

Edit: They got rid of him to the rapists for a 1st round pick

1 minute ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.

They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games. 

But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games. 

But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer. 

I get what your saying but they have no hope of making playoff this year. There's 2 elite QBS that are available in this YEARS draft, this seems VERY stupid on their part to be treadmill but then again they supported 2 rapists for years

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

And now that Big Ben is down this looks like a brilliant move. Gonna get a really high draft pick out of this besides their own. Maybe even #s 1 and 2.

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft. 

Plus 2 and 2 in the 2021...

Somewhere Sashi is experiencing tank-meister envy...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Fitzpatrick is actually a good player, and will really help their D.. if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats for the AFC ticket to the SB.  Given that he's still on his rookie deal I'm not sure next year's rd1 would actually be as good as he already is proven to be.. so it's hunting value from Pitt's side.

2 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats for the AFC ticket to the SB. 

Agree on the D, but without an established #1 WR they wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the Pats...

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Agree on the D, but without an established #1 WR they wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the Pats...

Fer sure with AB and Gordon staying out of trouble, the Pat's offense is no match for the Steelers, healthy Ben or not.....   They quite frankly may not be a match for anyone. Give me a Big Barf Bag.  

if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats

that is just you buying some hype.   Even with BR,  there were going to be 4-5 other teams that were in play.  That included the Colts before Luck retired...and the Jets before Darnold went out...and the Jags before Foles went down.   It also  included  Chiefs/Chargers/Texans/Browns.

Think about it.  The following teams are without their expected starter:

Colts,  Jags, Steelers,  Saints, Jets   (Newton hobbled, but not out)

And now Giants shift away from Eli.