THE BROWNS BOARD

WEEK 3 - BROWNS 2.5 point early underdogs vs the LA Rams on SNF O/U 51 in CLEVELAND, OH!  

mjp28

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So.....you bet when it was illegal.....but now that it is legal, the thrill is gone?

Hahaha never thought about it that way but the bookie was way more fun plus the steak dinners and of course the payouts without the "tax burden".

Fun days, now it's like playing the Ohio lottery.

.......edit add, I also got my bookie go give up those icky cigarettes and smoke premium cigars..... good move!

Myles is going to eat Goff's lunch.... 

Then Lamar's....

Then Jimmy's...

By the time they get to the Pats, old Tommy Boy is going to be hearing footsteps in pregame. 

Myles needs those stickers on his helmet like WWII planes had. Big X over how many kills he has.... 

I don't even care about the "roughing the passer" penalties that get called every time they touch a QB.... put the beat down on these QB's. Give them nightmares and send them home in a body bag. 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

I don't see how the Browns even come close in this one, only if I give the points and bet the "house"...

Professional football can be strange at times.

2-0 ATS teams that are on the road in Week 3 are 3-9 ATS the past three seasons..... that's only the Rams this year.

Plus the line hasn't moved since Monday at CLE +3. I guess that's why they play the game.  ;)

• Upvote 1

Just a quick look ahead at next week's games the BROWNS are an early +4.5 underdog in Baltimore and Cincinnati is a +4.5 underdog in Pittsburgh.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=1400

Screenshot_2019-09-21_220420.jpg

On 9/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, mjp28 said:

Professional football can be strange at times.

2-0 ATS teams that are on the road in Week 3 are 3-9 ATS the past three seasons..... that's only the Rams this year.

Plus the line hasn't moved since Monday at CLE +3. I guess that's why they play the game.  ;)

I see this game going one of two ways: we get humbled and lose by 13-17....like a 30-13 type game.

or we snap out of our offensive funk and lose a 30-27 type game.  I’m hoping for this.

That half point is key if you get 3 1/2 pounce on it 

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I see this game going one of two ways: we get humbled and lose by 13-17....like a 30-13 type game.

or we snap out of our offensive funk and lose a 30-27 type game.  I’m hoping for this.

That half point is key if you get 3 1/2 pounce on it 

I can see the possibility for the OVER in primetime but not for too much.

The only thing that concerns me are the injuries on the defense. The offense will need a combination of ball control and some quick strike scores to outrun LA.

Maybe 33-30 either way?

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

NEVER look ahead!

Aw... go ahead. I doubt our Brownies are... ;)

Yes like saying that you are not going to look at a car wreck......but you always do.

...... not that next week will be a car wreck.  :unsure:.