THE BROWNS BOARD

With 30+ Hours to go for "us"... Who ya watchin' today?

Tour2ma

With Sunday ticket, doing some channel flipping before I get out on the bike, too nice a day here to veg out watching the games. got all of them taped, I'll watch later tonight. As predicted the Bungles are Bungling. Letting the wife watch her Lions play the Chargers.  Will tune in on the Steelers, and Rams- Saints on delay tonight.  

Really is nice to kick back and relax just watching games mostly stress free on a Sunday for a change...  

I'm at the mercy of cable TV so I stopped watching the Dolphins act as BINGO Free Space for NE to check out a better matchup of Cowboys and Indians. 

The next game on here is the Saints and Rams, which is a great match-up.  If I still had DirecTV - I'd probably be flipping back and forth to the Raiders and Chiefs game.

the Most balance team I've watched is the Niners..Shanny has built him a team, reguardless of his opponents..Pete Carroll just showed a perfect playbook to beat Pitt. & Ben out may not have mattered? Zona a last drive chance with Ravens... down 23-17 3:30 left..and Hey Pat Shurmer..your dried paint on your she shed has just caught Fire  🔥💥

Idiots in charge of the Jags went for two to win rather to tie with the XP to get to OT. They lost to Houston by 1.

Watching Sts. vs. Rams but will miss the end of the night game to pick wifey up at the airport returning from a Cornell friends reunion in Seattle.

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Idiots in charge of the Jags went for two to win rather to tie with the XP to get to OT. They lost to Houston by 1. 

I can't fault the decision... play for the win on the road/ tie at home... plus JAX had the Momo on their side...

... but the playcall???

It was Minshoe (?) that had it going. I have to put the ball in his hands on a boot right from the left hash.

Also onto LAR-NO... now with commercial checks of the mix channel.

Man, anybody watching Raiders and Chiefs? The Raiders offensive line is simply amazing. Derek Carr drops back and literally has a cup of coffee every time. 

53 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I can't fault the decision... play for the win on the road/ tie at home... plus JAX had the Momo on their side...

... but the playcall???

It was Minshoe (?) that had it going. I have to put the ball in his hands on a boot right from the left hash.

Also onto LAR-NO... now with commercial checks of the mix channel.

Playcall taking it out of his hands was dumb.

NO got screwed again by the refs who blew dead a fumble by Goff returned by the Saints for a TD. Plus Brees jammed his thumb early in the game and is out now. I already had 3 players on my FFL bench for injury going into this week and now my QB is out, hopefully not permanently for the season. Did not look too good.

I HATE IT, when they blow the whistle. Let them play the game and if you have to change the call into an incomplete call, you can do it as every turnover is revised. Damn it, another fumble recovered for TD that doesn't get scored thanks to the referees (NO at LAR)

I don't care if it's New Orleans, the Rams or against the Browns. I hate it when they blow the whistle killing defensive TDs or great returns. It makes no sense. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Grandkids!

We have a WINNER!!!

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

I HATE IT, when they blow the whistle. Let them play the game and if you have to change the call into an incomplete call, you can do it as every turnover is revised. Damn it, another fumble recovered for TD that doesn't get scored thanks to the referees (NO at LAR)

I don't care if it's New Orleans, the Rams or against the Browns. I hate it when they blow the whistle killing defensive TDs or great returns. It makes no sense. 

Bingo... It's how the Officials are "trained". Let the close turnover calls go and get corrected, if necessary, by replay... which is automatic after every turnover.

• Upvote 1

I had the Pisspuke game set on my 1 laptop the Cinntucky game set on my other laptop and the Ravens game on  my desktop, not really in to any of the games other than rooting for who ever Pisspuke plays. I refuse to pay for cable or direct tv and really I don't even own a tv. I stream anything and everything I want to watch. Reddit NFL streams is good, just click on the Buffstream link and close the 1 pop up add and you are set. Now you can no longer use reddit to find NCAA games, just look on a live stream on you tube or vipbox or any of those sites for the NCAA games. I been using the reddit nfl streams for over 3 seasons now, best bet if you are a cheapskate like me and live in Steeler Country as in tv coverage 

here's a crazy stat line on the penalty flags...almost thru week 2, with 30 games played.. A) Total count & growing=467 :o..minus total yards=-3890..home=228..away=239..Offensive Holding leads the way with 125 total..2nd.False Start=66..3rd Defensive Hold=33..4th DPI=30..B.)The Browns playing only in 1 game, now sit in 2nd in most yards with 182, just surpassed by Minn. with now 200 yards in flags.. C.) In Accepted flags we just got passed by leaders 49'ers & TB with 20. Jags & Minn.both have 19. So we sit tied in 5th with Skins,Sea.& Saints with 18 against..The Jets sit at 31st as of this posting..  

• Thanks 1

I missed all of the 1 pm games saw a few minutes of the end of the 4 pm games and zero of the SNF game because the hospital switched cable carriers and do NOT have the local NBC station. They went with Spectrum which has the NFL Net but I don't think they have the BTN they used to have..... strange.

I have to check to make sure they have ESPN for MNF. A very rare football-less Sunday for me.

GO BROWNS!

Watchin my Wife catch more bluegill than I did.

Waxworms vs dug worms.

but did get home in time to see the squeeler db hit the qb helmet to helmet, no call.

naturally.

unless it was a Browns cb. that would NEVER be missed.

Tonight, watched the Eagles take the lead by 3, with a bit over two minutes left.

The Falcons ran a play - short pass to Julio Jones, where the LT sprints out and flattens the

Eagle defender, Julio goes all the way for TD. lol

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Watchin my Wife catch more bluegill than I did.

Waxworms vs dug worms.

but did get home in time to see the squeeler db hit the qb helmet to helmet, no call.

naturally.

unless it was a Browns cb. that would NEVER be missed.

Tonight, watched the Eagles take the lead by 3, with a bit over two minutes left.

The Falcons ran a play - short pass to Julio Jones, where the LT sprints out and flattens the

Eagle defender, Julio goes all the way for TD. lol

Yes Cal- just got done watching the Squealers loss. How did the Refs ever miss Wilson taking that direct helmet to helmet head shot. You would hope the League (who reviews every play) won't miss that one, and fine or suspend the booger. Of course it's the Squealers- nothing will come of it. 

And Booger Ben has a bum elbow apparently.... 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, gumby73 said:

here's a crazy stat line on the penalty flags...almost thru week 2, with 30 games played.. A) Total count & growing=467 :o..minus total yards=-3890..home=228..away=239..Offensive Holding leads the way with 125 total..2nd.False Start=66..3rd Defensive Hold=33..4th DPI=30..B.)The Browns playing only in 1 game, now sit in 2nd in most yards with 182, just surpassed by Minn. with now 200 yards in flags.. C.) In Accepted flags we just got passed by leaders 49'ers & TB with 20. Jags & Minn.both have 19. So we sit tied in 5th with Skins,Sea.& Saints with 18 against..The Jets sit at 31st as of this posting..  

Thanks for the flag-football report...