THE BROWNS BOARD

Never Forget

Vambo

8 minutes ago, medicineman said:

On top of those who are remembered I really wish people would remember all the LIES told to us by the media and our half ass Government on what really happened on that day, Because anybody that believes the " Official report" on what happened that day belongs in a looney bin. 

So just to be clear what do you think really happened?

WSS

Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

22 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

I've heard the questions but do you believe that the Bush Administration planted out?

WSS

2 hours ago, medicineman said:

No way. Not Bush maybe Dick but not Bush. 

Personally I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories from the truthers or the Kennedy assassination or the moon landing or the guy that invented the carburetor that gets a hundred miles to a gallon locked up in the basement of the Ford plant or the cure for cancer that they won't release but who knows? Seriously if they are all true then we are actually living in The Truman Show and it doesn't matter. 

( kind of like the wood man's obsessive paranoia about the alts that are ganging up on him)

WSS

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Personally I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories from the truthers or the Kennedy assassination or the moon landing or the guy that invented the carburetor that gets a hundred miles to a gallon locked up in the basement of the Ford plant or the cure for cancer that they won't release but who knows? Seriously if they are all true then we are actually living in The Truman Show and it doesn't matter. 

( kind of like the wood man's obsessive paranoia about the alts that are ganging up on him)

WSS

The word "Conspiracy" means hidden agenda, it does not mean fake story. But I understand what you are saying but as for me I don't believe a word  the msm ever says as they are controlled by the Government. We got project mocking bird that proves that. 

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

The word "Conspiracy" means hidden agenda, it does not mean fake story. But I understand what you are saying but as for me I don't believe a word  the msm ever says as they are controlled by the Government. We got project mocking bird that proves that. 

I know what a conspiracy is. And I know if the truth or is are correct, then a fake story was told to public. 

But I would wonder to what purpose? Are they covering up a breaching security? Putting on a fake story to get us involved in war? Just seems a bit far-fetched to me.

WSS

On 9/13/2019 at 7:53 AM, medicineman said:

The controlled demolition appearance is easily explainable. And jet fuel never needed to melt steel to weaken it to the point of collapse. 

I will say this however, I went to basic training at lackland afb on Sept 16th, 2001. In the first couple days they handed out "The Airman's manual" which was basically a glorified boy scout handbook. On one of the pages, near the bottom, there was an illustration of the World trade center with a plane flying at it with the universal "no" symbol around it. 

Given the volume of airmen cycling through lackland and the government's notorious lack of speed moving on anything do I believe the United States Air Force had those printed and bound in the five days between 9/11 and my arrival in San Antonio? I do not. What happened at WTC was obviously not a surprise to the USAF. 

For arguments sake, say it was a FF.

Nevermind that it resulted in the creation of DHS, loss of Rights, added Airport/Travel security, the Surveillance State, several Wars, and so forth - how do you think the World would react too this ?

I mean seriously, we "started" multiple Wars against Sovereign Nations over this - if it was faked, do think they (or the World) would take that kindly ?

How many thousands (more ?) did we kill over this ?

Yea, at the time I was all for what we did, and based on the info and the way of the World, can't say it was too far out of line.

It's a Mad World, and things are not what we thought they were.

Ya'll know I could dump a load on this   .   .   .    maybe next year, or the year after   .   .   .   maybe I won't have too by then.

37 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

For arguments sake, say it was a FF.

Nevermind that it resulted in the creation of DHS, loss of Rights, added Airport/Travel security, the Surveillance State, several Wars, and so forth - how do you think the World would react too this ?

I mean seriously, we "started" multiple Wars against Sovereign Nations over this - if it was faked, do think they (or the World) would take that kindly ?

How many thousands (more ?) did we kill over this ?

Yea, at the time I was all for what we did, and based on the info and the way of the World, can't say it was too far out of line.

It's a Mad World, and things are not what we thought they were.

Ya'll know I could dump a load on this   .   .   .    maybe next year, or the year after   .   .   .   maybe I won't have too by then.

giphy (4).gif

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Dude you're full of shit.  You anti vax, conspiracy mother fuckers are nuts.  Eat shit. 

Sure, Mercury is good for you - go inject some more into yourself and see how well it does for you.

Ya'll are lazy.

It's easy to call some one a Nut, but it may actually take a little effort to do some damn research to see how much shit we've been fed.

God forbid you may actually learn something in the process as well.

For as big a PITA as Cleve could be, at least he had the motivation to dig into things - he may have even got one or two things right   .   .   .  

Here's some conspiracy for you :

Here's the video medicineman was talking about.

Here's the BBC reporting the collapse of WTC 7 (Salomon Building) twenty minutes before it happened - remember, one "Plane" didn't make it too it's target.

Shall I go into "Self Healing" Buildings and impossible Flight paths as well ?

I even have video !

You forget the Articles I posted about new calls for investigations the past couple weeks already ?

Yeah, I can post all kinds of proof but ya'll refuse too believe that our Government can do such things.

Then you'll turn around and watch the Dems insanity and think it's normal.

Got news for ya - it's worse than even I thought.

Sweet Dreams all.

As far as Vaccines go, I remember a time when the Government was "forcing" students to take fluoride because it was good for the teeth and what not only to have them come out later and say how bad it is, and as for controlled demolition what about Tower 7? No plane hit that, The BBC said it came down a half hour before it did come down and no jet fuel, only what the Government said happened by their bogus crisis actors on news stations. And the Passport oh a Hijacker that was on him in a plane that exploded and lands on the side walk near the WTC without even a burn mark on it yet never found the black boxes...…….This is what people need to be against, But NO the media will work ass to mouth with the Government to keep the American people divided either by race wars or Republicans against Democrats  or whatever else they think of next. Keep watching the msm for them to tell you what to do or what way to think, the thing with the passport is a documented FACT, Not some half ass conspiracy, ass far as I am concerned every member of congress every member of the FBI and CIA etc, should  all be charged with Murder for what happened on 9/11 2001, The phone calls and emails warning certain people not to fly on Sept 11th, If you have half a brain you know damn well who was behind 9/11 but sadly the same people who believe the final report by the FBI on 9/11 believe the moon landing was real because they saw it on tv. 

7 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yeah I could find a bunch of YouTube videos where people produce all kinds of evidence that the Earth is flat. 

Except, you know, it isn't. 

We know nothing, well only what we were taught from the day we were old enough to learn. I don't believe a single thing they tried to spoon feed us in school as none of it matters, we were forced to be able to read and write cursive only for them to make us print everything in the future, History is a lie, everything is a lie, the game was fixed at before birth and our futures are already written and sealed and there is nothing we can do about  it. This is all a simulation, If I was able I would much rather sit on my front porch and shoot every 17th person that walks by the house on Thursdays of Months that have the letter Y in it. 

2 minutes ago, medicineman said:

We know nothing, well only what we were taught from the day we were old enough to learn. I don't believe a single thing they tried to spoon feed us in school as none of it matters, we were forced to be able to read and write cursive only for them to make us print everything in the future, History is a lie, everything is a lie, the game was fixed at before birth and our futures are already written and sealed and there is nothing we can do about  it. This is all a simulation, If I was able I would much rather sit on my front porch and shoot every 17th person that walks by the house on Thursdays of Months that have the letter Y in it. 

There's actually some truth to that statement. 

Still we should consider the fact that at the end of our lives how much of it matters? 

WSS

5 hours ago, medicineman said:

If you can read this it was worth learning cursive...

000.jpg