THE BROWNS BOARD

Injuries

flyingfooldoug

What up with Mayfield? Had his right arm hanging, x rayed then wrapped.  I personally think the opening day debacle was brought to us by the NFLPA CBA. They don’t believe you need practice. I believe just the opposite.  Ooooooh myyyyyy! But there might be an injury. Pussies! Lack of practice time together as a team was pretty obvious. Young teams have little if any chance of excelling. You won’t be seeing any worst to first under this contract. Just wealthy under achieving punks. 

So besides our QB, who else is messed up?

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

What up with Mayfield? Had his right arm hanging, x rayed then wrapped.

Gotta guess the hit Baker took on the sack/safety... Wake got his arm first as he was starting it forward to throw.

As for others... haven't read anything ,but I'll be surprised if Harris and Njoku don't spend a chunk in the trainer's room this week. I'd also expect OBJ's hip to flare up and a good bit of tubby time for Chubb.

Then of course there's Robinson's couch time with a shrink...

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Gotta guess the hit Baker took on the sack/safety... Wake got his arm first as he was starting it forward to throw.

As for others... haven't read anything ,but I'll be surprised if Harris and Njoku don't spend a chunk in the trainer's room this week. I'd also expect OBJ's hip to flare up and a good bit of tubby time for Chubb.

Then of course there's Robinson's couch time with a shrink...

Catch 22.... you gotta be crazy to follow this team

your crazy if you don’t 

• Upvote 1