THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp David

BaconHound

16 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

I have always been in favor of meeting with the bad guys. One can never be positive of the outcome, but what the hell? Still this is the first I've heard of anything like that I'll have to look it up.

WSS

21 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

I"ll admit my bias here. If Obama had done something like this I would likely have criticised  him but I'm willing to give Trump a pass. I agree with WSS though generally speaking we are better off engaging with our adversaries.

39 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I"ll admit my bias here. If Obama had done something like this I would likely have criticised  him but I'm willing to give Trump a pass. I agree with WSS though generally speaking we are better off engaging with our adversaries.

I don't think it's so much the perception that Obama talked with bad actors like Iran it's more that he bent over for them and freed up a mountain of cash. Do you think we've been better or worse had we talked to Kadafi instead of wiping him out?

WSS

• Upvote 1