BrownsDawgPound

***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

They’re just looking for it against the browns now too. Their dude literally pushed the man to the ground after the whistle and that gets missed, but our dude sure gets called.

our dude gets wailed in the head and nothing too.

Garrett with his first sack of the season.

Never seen anything like this. I'd go to tavern but it won't accept my password. 

I don't see how we can win this game, I really don't. This is EXACTLY how Tennessee wants to play. Drops, penalties, and more penalties. Hopefully half time is a wake up. I'm not pleased with the discipline. 

Let me edit. I didn't mean to say we CAN'T win, we're only down 4, but Jesus. 

You see the way Their coach celebrated when our guy got kicked out? I never did like that cock sucker Mike whatever his stupid bitch ass name is. Ad the refs are huddling after every play to see if they can call us for anything. Fucking shit show

For Christ sakes what in the actual fuck is really going on here? What a bunch of over paid cocksuckers, all the hype for this? This looks worse than our 0-16 season. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Never seen anything like this. I'd go to tavern but it won't accept my password. 

I don't see how we can win this game, I really don't. This is EXACTLY how Tennessee wants to play. Drops, penalties, and more penalties. Hopefully half time is a wake up. I'm not pleased with the discipline. 

It's all my fault for starting the rookie kicker for us in his first game in my FFL.😱

Guys, this is coaching to be frank. I don’t feel like going into big detail typing on my phone, but between the 5! Personal fouls and several objectively bad play calls on offense, you’re watching a man getting badly out coached. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

Guys, this is coaching to be frank. I don’t feel like going into big detail typing on my phone, but between the 5! Personal fouls and several objectively bad play calls on offense, you’re watching a man getting badly out coached. 

I said the same thing, This is all on the coaching 

4 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

I'm don't think Ratley will be the third receiver out there.  Why anyone wouldn't think it would be Higgins is beyond me.  But we'll see.  

I'm referring to skill set, champ.

OBJ was held twice, and didn’t lay a finger on the guy who lost his footing. I stand by what I said but they’re simply looking for it against the Browns.

im not being dramatic when I say it’s time for more robotic nfl refs. This nonsense has to stop.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Let me edit. I didn't mean to say we CAN'T win, we're only down 4, but Jesus. 

Jiggins the password is tavern. Not your password

3 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

OBJ was held twice, and didn’t lay a finger on the guy who lost his footing. I stand by what I said but they’re simply looking for it against the Browns.

im not being dramatic when I say it’s time for more robotic nfl refs. This nonsense has to stop.

I know man, it's pretty bad. The only thing I can say is that we have to find a way to overcome, find a way to regroup. We're down 6, but it feels like 28. That last call against OBJ was a real killer because it took away a chance for our kicker to get his confidence back. 

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I know man, it's pretty bad. The only thing I can say is that we have to find a way to overcome, find a way to regroup. We're down 6, but it feels like 28. That last call against OBJ was a real killer because it took away a chance for our kicker to get his confidence back. 

Maybe, but that shouldn’t be something in the year almost 2020 a team should have to overcome.

idk what it’s been the last two years or so, but refs have been dramatically favoring teams. That’s not for or against Cleveland, 538 did a whole thing on it. It just can’t happen. The browns had several bad penalties that they deserved, but so did the titans. Can’t be that lopsided. It’s very much an nfl problem.