THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Just now, flyingfooldoug said:

I’ll go with pic in pic the second half. It’ll be after 2 first pitch. Should be able to watch both no problem. 

I may go with 2 TVs or probably the BROWNS on TV and Hammy on the radio in the background and halftime some Wedgewood Pizza.......oh yeah!

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I may go with 2 TVs or probably the BROWNS on TV and Hammy on the radio in the background and halftime some Wedgewood Pizza.......oh yeah!

I’m gonna have to get down that way and get some pizza. I do like wedge wood. Best beef tho comes from cherry valley. Top quality and very reasonable prices. I tried a Vasilios deep dish a month or so ago. First one. Wow, almost like a pot pie. Huge and dangerously delicious. First deep dish I had with top crust. Need an army to eat it tho.. lol

11 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I’m gonna have to get down that way and get some pizza. I do like wedge wood. Best beef tho comes from cherry valley. Top quality and very reasonable prices. I tried a Vasilios deep dish a month or so ago. First one. Wow, almost like a pot pie. Huge and dangerously delicious. First deep dish I had with top crust. Need an army to eat it tho.. lol

That sounds a lot like old Giordano's Pizza "Chicago'  Best pizza" when I was there from the original location on Rush Street in Chicago, best deep dish pizza I've ever had. They bring you a steak knife and fork to your table before your pizza comes.

Chicago loaded with real GAMEDAY restaurants.

...... sounds like the GAMEDAY food thread.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That sounds a lot like old Giordano's Pizza "Chicago'  Best pizza" when I was there from the original location on Rush Street in Chicago, best deep dish pizza I've ever had. They bring you a steak knife and fork to your table before your pizza comes.

That sounds so good. Last time I had something like that I had to sleep sitting up because my heart burn was so bad! Lol

• Thanks 1

CBS interviews with Cleveland Browns fans now.

Nice interview before with Mayfield.

This is a big deal!!!

GO BROWNS!

16 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

It’s not really a Chicago type deep dish. This is thin crusted, slightly flaky and a top crust. The place is in Cortland

Just now, medicineman said:

The Defense is lacking discipline, Offsides, roughing the passer, holding, WTF, 

Maybe we should have broken the trend and played the 3rd preseason game as the whittle down to 53 and the 4th as a tuneup for all the starters.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Maybe we should have broken the trend and played the 3rd preseason game as the whittle down to 53 and the 4th as a tuneup for all the starters.

While it was sloppy, they deserved to be off the field. Randal played perfect defense and the refs blew it. I’m just so over it, they need to continue to expand replays and challenges.