THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So it's not just me... whew.

I'm seeing Baker's face everywhere... add to that his off-season weight gain and I do wonder about his dedication. Hope I'm way off base here and/or Sunday's wake-up call kicks in.... FAST....

Yeah saw Baker and the wifie's Progressive commercial on MNF.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Trubisky and co. laid an egg most of the entire game. It's the first game. If it doesn't click yet, it's not good. I just believe their game plan fell apart because they thought their oline could handle the defense they faced. Nope. Good that I benched him - he only was worth 2 freaking points. Probably the only time that will happen all season. We'll see how it goes.

Even the Rapist could only muster 3 measly points against the Pats.

Couldn’t happen to a better team.

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

Even the Rapist could only muster 3 measly points against the Pats.

Couldn’t happen to a better team.

Big Ben is a rapist. 

But the guy that owns the Pats gets handjobs from underage Asian girls in sex trafficking ring.... 

Fuck em both. 

I'm going through quite a bit from this clip, but I would be an ass if I didn't bring up the spot at 5:59.         First off, it's an asshole call. For some many reasons.   Almost reminds me of the time Hue went empty set with a backup tackle and a rookie Kizer vs the Ravens from the 1 yard line.     It was stupid as fuck then, it's worse now.   Because, despite Baker doing a box count, seeing the safety depth and doing a count from the center out, he still DID NOT check to the run.

This is a coaching issue.   This is a QB issue who should be out there getting your team into the right play.  Granted, he's still a very young QB.  I feel like as fans, and honestly, some of the coaches, have forgotten that.  But that is college level shit there.   On your own 1 and you're getting an ahead-of-the-chains gift that gives you a little breathing room.   Only to NOT take it.

Just an epic clusterfuck of a failure from the top down.

edit:  Sidenote, the lack of any type of bump, let alone a jam, press or otherwise is really going to piss me off from Wilks.   That sort of thing invites what the Titans did - a lot of 2 and 3 man routes off max pro using their bigger receivers to get cleanly into the pattern right off snap.   

You know what really scares me?  The Titans were without TWO STARTING offensive linemen, and our "dominant defensive line" couldn't force a turnover or generate enough pressure without blitzing help.  That's ridiculous.