Jump to content
Westside Steve

Abortions to combat climate change

Recommended Posts

Another solution would be to have some people stop exhaling.

Bernie Sanders comes to mind.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever these demrats could link to climate change they will.

Bernie- abortion to control overpopulation

Biden - Darfur genocide

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51398/watch-biden-blames-climate-change-darfur-genocide-ryan-saavedra

Cory Booker- Green new deal is like defeating the NAZI's

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/08/cory_booker_green_new_deal_is_like_defeating_the_nazis_or_going_to_the_moon.html

O'Rourke- Green new deal is like the sacrifices made during WWII

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-compares-green-new-deal-world-war-ii-says-it-requires-scale-1399015

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Trump’s $267 billion is bad, the Democrats’ plans are worse. We counted $297 billion proposed by Biden, $690 billion from Buttigieg, $3.8 trillion from Warren, $4 trillion from Sanders and $4.3 trillion from Harris. That would double what the entire federal government spends now.

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnstossel/2019/07/31/free-stuff-n2550923

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The democrats have swung so far left I would think Trump would be a shoo in for 2020 yet all the polls have him behind substantially right now and it concerns me. With what the democrats have been proposing such as free healthcare for illegal immigrants, open borders. eliminating ICE, trillions of dollars wasted on a Green new deal that would destroy our economy and give us huge tax increases, anti 2a, abortions to fight climate change and on and on they are out of touch with most of middle America and they are leading in the polls against Trump? Trump has had huge successes as president (primarily the economy) and has had the economy Obama only dreamed about and he should be ahead in the polls substantially. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The democrats have swung so far left I would think Trump would be a shoo in for 2020 yet all the polls have him behind substantially right now and it concerns me. With what the democrats have been proposing such as free healthcare for illegal immigrants, open borders. eliminating ICE, trillions of dollars wasted on a Green new deal that would destroy our economy and give us huge tax increases, anti 2a, abortions to fight climate change and on and on they are out of touch with most of middle America and they are leading in the polls against Trump? Trump has had huge successes as president (primarily the economy) and has had the economy Obama only dreamed about and he should be ahead in the polls substantially. 

 

It all depends on their ability to get the fridge out to vote. Of course that's why they keep screaming misogyny racism homophobia Etc at the top of their lungs. And of course young people who are used to having Mom and Dad pay their housing food Medical Care Etc think that Sanders and Warren would be a great thing. No doubt they are looking at having to pay their own way sooner or later and would like to avoid that probability.

And to be honest at that age I probably would have felt the same way.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It all depends on their ability to get the fridge out to vote. Of course that's why they keep screaming misogyny racism homophobia Etc at the top of their lungs. And of course young people who are used to having Mom and Dad pay their housing food Medical Care Etc think that Sanders and Warren would be a great thing. No doubt they are looking at having to pay their own way sooner or later and would like to avoid that probability.

And to be honest at that age I probably would have felt the same way.

WSS

Only shows in our "information age" how uneducated and ill informed too many are. If more people knew the downside of socialism the pied pipers of the democrat party  socialist's message would not be so popular.

Socialism in theory sounds good. In fact the early Christian church practiced a type of socialism but in the world socialism is a proven failure. It makes the ruling elites the rulers of the masses and doesn't make anyone wealthier just makes all of us more poorer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just....

insane. But saying the green new deal is like the sacrifices during WWII....

that is worse than mental illness.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Only shows in our "information age" how uneducated and ill informed too many are. If more people knew the downside of socialism the pied pipers of the democrat party  socialist's message would not be so popular.

Socialism in theory sounds good. In fact the early Christian church practiced a type of socialism but in the world socialism is a proven failure. It makes the ruling elites the rulers of the masses and doesn't make anyone wealthier just makes all of us more poorer.

I wrote a paper in college about this. It detailed human nature as the catalyst for the failure of socialism and communism. 

It would require a level of unity that this country or any other is simply not capable of. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, marcus said:

I wrote a paper in college about this. It detailed human nature as the catalyst for the failure of socialism and communism. 

It would require a level of unity that this country or any other is simply not capable of. 

Selfishness. It is why socialism fails in the world. It is why in communist countries you end up with ruling elites lording it over over the masses.

The early church practiced a form of communism with churches who had abundance sharing with churches that lacked (spreading the wealth around). They succeeded because they were not selfish but they were not the norm.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Selfishness. It is why socialism fails in the world. It is why in communist countries you end up with ruling elites lording it over over the masses.

The early church practiced a form of communism with churches who had abundance sharing with churches that lacked (spreading the wealth around). They succeeded because they were not selfish but they were not the norm.

 

You got it stud. We as human beings are inherently selfish. Call it basic survival instinct, but is much more difficult to be selfless than it is to be selfish.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, marcus said:

I wrote a paper in college about this. It detailed human nature as the catalyst for the failure of socialism and communism. 

It would require a level of unity that this country or any other is simply not capable of. 

And I bet you got a D or an F.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marcus said:

You got it stud. We as human beings are inherently selfish. Call it basic survival instinct, but is much more difficult to be selfless than it is to be selfish.

That's completely true. Where you been Marcus?

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gorka said:

And I bet you got a D or an F.

You would be wrong sir. I got an A as I did mostly through school. It was back when going to college taught you things like independent thought, reading people, and open mindedness. You know those days you were probably 🤒 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's completely true. Where you been Marcus?

WSS

Been busy with work and being a dad and husband. But I’m going pop in more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marcus said:

I wrote a paper in college about this. It detailed human nature as the catalyst for the failure of socialism and communism. 

It would require a level of unity that this country or any other is simply not capable of. 

Glad you stopped by Marcus, I’ve always enjoyed your posts.

And your absolutely right about socialism, it only works in the insect world.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, marcus said:

You got it stud. We as human beings are inherently selfish. Call it basic survival instinct, but is much more difficult to be selfless than it is to be selfish.

There was also another reason why the early church's form of socialism worked. The Apostle Paul had a rule if a person didn't want to work then then they shouldn't eat. That took care of the dead beats who would be content to let others work to support them. If you were able bodied you were expected to work. 

2 Thes 3:10

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you: that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There was also another reason why the early church's form of socialism worked. The Apostle Paul had a rule if a person didn't want to work then then they shouldn't eat. That took care of the dead beats who would be content to let others work to support them. If you were able bodied you were expected to work. 

2 Thes 3:10

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you: that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

There it is again, human nature. Working is not the path of least resistance. Basic survival instinct dictates the safest path is the one the with the least resistance and least risk. Certain occupations, even back in the times of the Apostle Paul were not only hard but were dangerous too.

Suffice to say, Christ knew that the hardest fight for us in life was against our own nature. He knew our own nature is what Satan exploits the most. This thing called life is a fascinating venture.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, marcus said:

There it is again, human nature. Working is not the path of least resistance. Basic survival instinct dictates the safest path is the one the with the least resistance and least risk. Certain occupations, even back in the times of the Apostle Paul were not only hard but were dangerous too.

Suffice to say, Christ knew that the hardest fight for us in life was against our own nature. He knew our own nature is what Satan exploits the most. This thing called life is a fascinating venture.

Capitalism has its faults but it has been proven to produce the highest standard of living where it is applied. People will take risks with their own money if there is a pay off. If you take away the pay off then what incentives are there for someone to risk their own money to build or expand a business if they will only get punished for it by the government taking away most of their profits?

Satan also likes to mimic God and communism is an attempt to duplicate what the early church had with the early church's form of communism. Communism in the world fails though because we have a selfish nature and fighting against that nature is a battle we all have. It is a funny thing though how easily we can spot selfishness in the other guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 8:34 AM, OldBrownsFan said:

The democrats have swung so far left I would think Trump would be a shoo in for 2020 yet all the polls have him behind substantially right now and it concerns me. With what the democrats have been proposing such as free healthcare for illegal immigrants, open borders. eliminating ICE, trillions of dollars wasted on a Green new deal that would destroy our economy and give us huge tax increases, anti 2a, abortions to fight climate change and on and on they are out of touch with most of middle America and they are leading in the polls against Trump? Trump has had huge successes as president (primarily the economy) and has had the economy Obama only dreamed about and he should be ahead in the polls substantially. 

 

LOL none of these things are true but keep being concerned.  And if by middle america you're speaking about geography then you may have a point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

LOL none of these things are true but keep being concerned.  And if by middle america you're speaking about geography then you may have a point

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/27/all_dem_candidates_raise_hand_when_asked_if_illegal_immigrants_should_get_health_care_coverage_at_debate.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

LOL none of these things are true but keep being concerned.  And if by middle america you're speaking about geography then you may have a point

Democrats double down on open borders

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-double-down-on-open-borders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

LOL none of these things are true but keep being concerned.  And if by middle america you're speaking about geography then you may have a point

These Democrats want to abolish ICE

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/these-democrats-want-to-abolish-ice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

LOL none of these things are true but keep being concerned.  And if by middle america you're speaking about geography then you may have a point

2020 Democrats Find Unity in Targeting the Second Amendment: 6 Ways They Plan to Limit Gun-Owner Rights

https://ijr.com/2020-democrats-find-unity-targeting-second-amendment/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

LOL none of these things are true but keep being concerned.  And if by middle america you're speaking about geography then you may have a point

Sanders Knocked for Comments Linking Abortion to Population Control

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/sanders-knocked-for-comments-linking-abortion-to-population-control/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

LOL none of these things are true but keep being concerned.  And if by middle america you're speaking about geography then you may have a point

Democrats propose spending trillions fighting climate change

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/democrats-propose-spending-trillions-fight-climate-change-65373829

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×