THE BROWNS BOARD

Dutch's '19 Browns Questions

Dutch Oven

Well boys and girls, it's that time of year again! Time to get in your predictions for the upcoming Browns season. Remember that some of the questions have multiple answers needed, so make sure you answer them completely. Good luck!

1. Browns record?

2. Bengals record? 

3. Ravens record?

4. Steelers record?

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for?

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have? 

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have?

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have?

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have?

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have?

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have?

13. Browns record vs AFC North?

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? 

I will have this thread locked just before the start of the Browns vs Titans game Sunday September 8th.

• Upvote 1

1. Browns record?

13-3

2. Bengals record? 

6-10

3. Ravens record?

8-8

4. Steelers record?

11-5

464 Scored 326 Allowed

4,884, 38, 10

Jarvis 100

OBJ 1,305

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have?

OBJ 12

1405 , 11

432, 6

6-0

Browns 30 Rams 27

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Orion said:

My guess is we go 9-7.

I'm guessing that will be on the low side of almost everyone who predicts the Browns record, but the Browns aren't sneaking up on anyone.

But man, there's a lot of talent on this team, and the Browns finally have a franchise QB. That goes a LONG way. 

Hope to see you fill out the rest of the predictions sometime this coming week, Orion. 

Browns record - 10-6

2. Bengals record? 7-9

3. Ravens record? 9-7

4. Steelers record? 10-6

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? Score 421 allow 300

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? 4500 40/10

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have? OBJ -88

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? OBJ - 1100

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? OBJ -12

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1100 10

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have?  500 5

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have- 20

13. Browns record vs AFC North? 2 losses

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl?Who wins? Browns over Rams

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm guessing that will be on the low side

Hoping I''m wrong but I'm thinking that the team will struggle early on.  OBJ , Landry, Njoku hardly played any football with Baker this pre-season.  And there's been a bunch of last minute trades regarding the OL.....Dorsey is obviously concerned.

I don’t usually try prediction stuff, but this is a fun time after the season. Here goes...

1. Browns record? 11-5

2. Bengals record? 3-12-1

3. Ravens record? 6-10

4. Steelers record? 8-7-1

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 388 - 202

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? 5,239, 31, 18

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have? Higgins, 86

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? Higgins, 822

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? Landry, 8

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1,492, 14

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have? 316, 2

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 30

13. Browns record vs AFC North? 4-2

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Chargers and Seahawks, Chargers

• Upvote 1

Ah I see another tie and with the 10 minute OT that makes a big difference....... giving away my winning strategies.   :lol:

• Haha 1

1. Browns record?

10 - 6

2. Bengals record? 

3 - 13

3. Ravens record?

9 - 7

4. Steelers record?

8 - 8

441 pts for and 337 pts against

4351 yds......33 tds......16 ints........

Landy.....101

OBJ.....1307 YDS

Njoku.....8 tds

1378 yds.....9 tds

418 yds.....2 tds

4-2

chargers and seahawks........Rivers finally gets his......

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2019 at 8:44 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Well boys and girls, it's that time of year again! Time to get in your predictions for the upcoming Browns season. Remember that some of the questions have multiple answers needed, so make sure you answer them completely. Good luck!

1. Browns record? 11-4-1

2. Bengals record?  6-10

3. Ravens record? 10-6

4. Steelers record?  10-5-1

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 422-294

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for?  34-14

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have? Landry 82

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? OBJ 1116

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? OBJ 9

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1163- 11

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 17

13. Browns record vs AFC North? 4-1-1

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Cle 24 Philly 16

I will have this thread locked just before the start of the Browns vs Titans game Sunday September 8th.

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2019 at 8:44 AM, Dutch Oven said:

1. Browns record? 13-3

2. Bengals record? 5-11

3. Ravens record? 7-9

4. Steelers record? 8-8

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 490 - 270

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for?  5100 - 44 - 11

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have?  Jarvis Landry - 120

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have?  OBJ - 2000

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? OBJ - 23

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1500 - 15

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have? 900 - 8

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 25

13. Browns record vs AFC North? 6-0

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Cleveland Browns vs. LA Rams - Cleveland Browns win first Superbowl.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1. Browns record? 10-6

2. Bengals record?  6-10

3. Ravens record? 10-6

4. Steelers record? 9-7

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 400, 300

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? 4,800  31-13

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have?  Higgins 98

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? OBJ 1,200

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? Landry 15

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 900-10

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have? 600-10

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 20

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Rams vs KC    Rams win.

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2019 at 5:44 AM, Dutch Oven said:

1. Browns record?

11-5

2. Bengals record? 

5-11

3. Ravens record?

10-6

4. Steelers record?

8-8

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 395 and on defense 292

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? Yards 4750  TDs 31 Ints 15

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have? Landry 82

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? Odell Beckham 1100

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? Njoku 10

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have?  1240 yards 10 TDs 

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have?  310  3 TDs 

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 19

4-2

Chiefs and Bears.  Chiefs win 

• Upvote 1

1. Browns record?   10-6

2. Bengals record?  6-10

3. Ravens record? 8-8

4. Steelers record? 9-7 

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow?   444 vs.  222

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? 4444, 44,  14

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have?  OBJ   88

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have?  OBJ 1188

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have?  OBJ  18

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1444,  18

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have? 444,  4

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 22

Predictions already made...see this, which is mostly a whole different set of predictions:

1. Browns record? 11-5

2. Bengals record?  5-11

3. Ravens record? 9-7

4. Steelers record? 10-6

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 412, 274

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? 4,885  42-13

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have?  OBJ  92

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? OBJ  1,252

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have?   OBJ-14

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1150-14

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have? 510-6

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 22

13. Browns record vs AFC North? 5-1

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Rams vs Patriots      Rams win.

• Upvote 1

1. Browns record? 9-7

2. Bengals record?  5-11

3. Ravens record? 10-6

4. Steelers record? 8-8

5. How many points do the Browns score? 377 How many points do they allow? 351

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? 3,736  24-19

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have?  Landry  101

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? OBJ  1,160

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? OBJ  13

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1,270-15

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have? 433-3

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 17

13. Browns record vs AFC North? 3-3

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Rams vs Patriots Who wins? Rams 

• Upvote 1

Well boys and girls, it's that time of year again! Time to get in your predictions for the upcoming Browns season. Remember that some of the questions have multiple answers needed, so make sure you answer them completely. Good luck!

1. Browns record? 9-6-1

2. Bengals record? 2-14

3. Ravens record? 7-8-1

4. Steelers record? 8-8

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? 501 - 345

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for?  4,999 - 32 - 8

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have?  Landry 101

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have?  OBJ  1601

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have?  Njoku. 11

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have?  1575. 8

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have?. 499. 2

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have?. 29

13. Browns record vs AFC North?.  X2-4X, OMG that's a typo, 4-2 what was I thinking? No comments please.

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Strange year.....CHI vs CLE and da' Bears win.

• Upvote 1

1. Browns record? 11-5

2. Bengals record? 4-12

3. Ravens record? 10-6

4. Steelers record? 9-7

5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do they allow? Scored: 440...... Allowed: 312

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Baker Mayfield throw for? 4560 yd... 39 TD... 15 INT

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions does he have? Landry.... 105

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many yards does he have? OBJ... 1248.5 yd

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many touchdowns does he have? Njoku... 12 TD

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1218 yd... 14 TD

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have? 336 yd... 2 TD

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 15.5 sacks

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? NE over ATL...

• Upvote 1

13 players in so far, not bad but not finished I'm sure......get your picks in and of course like everything else around here it is FREE!

14 hours ago, mjp28 said:

13 players in so far, not bad but not finished I'm sure......get your picks in and of course like everything else around here it is FREE!

Nice participation so far... let's see if we can get some more! (I suppose I should do this too 😃)

I'm planning on doing this with my laptop when I have some time this Saturday/Sunday.

EDIT: Lol, I guess Saturday/Sunday came too early. See next post.