THE BROWNS BOARD

Andrew Luck

Gunz41

On 8/30/2019 at 11:28 PM, Unsympathetic said:

Luck's litany of injuries due to zero OL drafted before round 7 during his first 4 seasons by one of the few GM's less competent than our sloths [at that time] should conclusively put to bed the troll notion that no investment in OL can still create a successful team.  Luck wouldn't have survived as long as he did if he wasn't built like a linebacker.. he took the most hits in the league of any QB those 4 years.

In Luck's second season, the Colts gifted us a first for Trent Richardson. The playoff game where Richardson's first playoff carry was a fumble was arguably Luck's most memorable game as a professional because he brought them all the way back from a 31-10 deficit.

Well said!   It was totally inexcusable to make their franchise QB investment w/ a genius football IQ into a crash-test-dummy.  The last time I saw protection that bad was from the 65-70 year old Security Guards trying to protect Sadam Hussein from American Troops. 1 year Indy drafted the 160 lb Phillip Dorsett (slot receiver at best) in round 1 instead of someone that could improve the pass pro.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Exactly, throw insults when you are proven wrong or called out.

I seem to remember someone else who did that, his name started with G, ended in E and had Hooli in the middle.

All your actions show is that you believe your opinion is the only one who matters 

All I can see is you throwing the insults.  And your oversensitivity at anyone disagreeing with you.  Though I probably missed most of the insults because I was unwilling to wade through your diatribes.

And no....I do not believe that my opinion is the only one that matters.  I generally respect the opinions of most people on here. But I also respect my own.  I have engaged in many friendly debates with people here where our opinions differ.  Most of them don't take a variance of opinion as personally as you do.  They recognize it as friendly banter....even if there is the occasional "slamfest" involved.   I have done it with Larry, Z, Mark O...even Woody and The Vag....I mean...a Michigan and a Steeler fan?  They expect to get slammed.  I even respect your opinion about the Colts etc. I just don't share it...and that, apparently is what you cannot tolerate.  Given that, you better buckle your seat belt son....life is going to be a rocky ride for you. 

b362baa2db7f3576d9d85b0f41be4354.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

All I can see is you throwing the insults.  And your oversensitivity at anyone disagreeing with you.  Though I probably missed most of the insults because I was unwilling to wade through your diatribes.

And no....I do not believe that my opinion is the only one that matters.  I generally respect the opinions of most people on here. But I also respect my own.  I have engaged in many friendly debates with people here where our opinions differ.  Most of them don't take a variance of opinion as personally as you do.  They recognize it as friendly banter....even if there is the occasional "slamfest" involved.   I have done it with Larry, Z, Mark O...even Woody and The Vag....I mean...a Michigan and a Steeler fan?  They expect to get slammed.  I even respect your opinion about the Colts etc. I just don't share it...and that, apparently is what you cannot tolerate.  Given that, you better buckle your seat belt son....life is going to be a rocky ride for you. 

b362baa2db7f3576d9d85b0f41be4354.jpg

You obviously aren't reading. I have said MANY times you can have your opinion.

What you're not getting, or purposely ignoring is how you are treating it. You saying your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's. I AGREE. But you have numerous times called people names when they didn't agree with your opinion. So exactly how are we supposed to take that?

Not ONCE, EVER, have I said you can't have your opinion. I just think that if you, or anyone (including me) wants to be taken seriously that they should use the same standards for themselves and others. 

6 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

You obviously aren't reading. I have said MANY times you can have your opinion.

You are right....I told you that. I HAVE NOT been reading wtf ever you have been saying to yourself.

What you're not getting, or purposely ignoring is how you are treating it. You saying your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's. I AGREE. But you have numerous times called people names when they didn't agree with your opinion. So exactly how are we supposed to take that?

Not ONCE, EVER, have I said you can't have your opinion. I just think that if you, or anyone (including me) wants to be taken seriously that they should use the same standards for themselves and others. 

And here is a news flash for you....I don't care to even hear your opinion. 

• hoorta locked this topic