THE BROWNS BOARD

The Tavern

Zombo

On 8/25/2019 at 8:03 AM, Dutch Oven said:

A Tavern where people can get booted for posting under fake names and trolling would be pretty sweet too. 

Agree...

Folks... use your Browns Board handles in the chat room... or you will get kicked.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And done...

Room name is: The Browns Board Tavern

Password is: Tavern_Beer (be sure to include the underscore)

You have to be a registered user at Chatzy.com with a verified email address to enter the room.

You do not have to be a premium member.

I am the Admin.

I will designate a couple Mods... as soon as I figure out how to do so...

Nice, Tour

Z

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Candidates have to be in the room to be "promoted" to mod. Once promoted they can access commands like "silence", "kick" and "ban".

All folks in the room can access many other commands such as "ignore".

Got a link tour? I tried searching "The Browns Board Tavern" but only room I can find is the one we used this past weekend. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And done...

Room name is: The Browns Board Tavern

Password is: Tavern_Beer (be sure to include the underscore)

You do not have to be a premium member.

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

All folks in the room can access many other commands such as "ignore".

Thanks! We will check on Bakers mowing schedule to get your grass cut :D.. but with living In Texas, it comes with Bake planting his Oklahoma flag in your yard at finish..Enjoy!! thanks again (and i can't read/comp. high tech squib notes :P

Y'all are welcome...

... and each owe me a beer... ;)

On 9/7/2019 at 10:59 PM, bjh2130 said:

If there needs to be a temporary one week moderator of it I will volunteer until mark gets back to his normal duties. I would hope though that moderation would not really be needed unless of course ghoolie makes his way in lol.

You're now a Mod... for 30 days... just like a new hire on probation.

• Thanks 1

Is it here to apply for a mod job in a tavern? 

I'm Nero, I play soccer and I speak Spanish. 

I love your company. 

(I think I got possibilities)

• Haha 3

I'm having a issue (error message) getting the room to save some of preferences, e.g., background color. I've sent a report to Chatzy's help-desk... which means I've posted in their "help room".

====> UPDATE: Background color a a few other preferences have "stuck"... still getting error with others.

I urge all that plan to enter The Browns Board Tavern (TBBT) to do so well in advance of kickoff. This will include registering (free) and verifying your email addy, a requirement I have been able to set.

When you register be sure to use your Browns Board name... or a very close approximation. For example, if old friend, "Tim Couch Pulls Out", were to show then we'd accept "TCPO", "DiehardBrownsFan" can be "Diehard", "medicineman"/"medman" etc... If we do not recognize your name ,we'll check it. For example I did not know who "dusty" was (scroll up 5 posts)... all of 42 posts in 8 years, but he's already checked out TBBT. If we check and cannot find your room name, you'll get kicked.

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Is it here to apply for a mod job in a tavern? 

I'm Nero, I play soccer and I speak Spanish. 

I love your company. 

(I think I got possibilities)

lol... I think we're covered for now... but will "keep your application on file".

Then again, Gip may try to post in Spanglish and we'll need you Sunday... ;)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

These primetime games are going to kill Nero.

You crazy Spaniards discover coffee yet? 😄

I honestly dont know what will I do this Monday Night...

Though may I say that we discoveted coffee earlier than the English, Dutch, German, Irish, Italian etc that preceded us in the land you live at ;)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nero said:

I honestly dont know what will I do this Monday Night...

Though may I say that we discoveted coffee earlier than the English, Dutch, German, Irish, Italian etc that preceded us in the land you live at ;)

I've heard Spanish covfefe is delicious too... 😁

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I've heard Spanish covfefe is delicious too... 😁

It's better than the Americano full of water, since it's closer to italian coffee.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:18 PM, Tour2ma said:

When you register be sure to use your Browns Board name... or a very close approximation. For example, if old friend, "Tim Couch Pulls Out", were to show then we'd accept "TCPO", "DiehardBrownsFan" can be "Diehard", "medicineman"/"medman" etc... If we do not recognize your name ,we'll check it. For example I did not know who "dusty" was (scroll up 5 posts)... all of 42 posts in 8 years, but he's already checked out TBBT. If we check and cannot find your room name, you'll get kicked.

Hey all. Just to let you all know I am a BROWNS fan. I'm more of a listener than a talker so I don't chime in much but I do follow the board. I was a season ticket holder (section 537) but gave them up when I moved from NW Ohio to southern West Virginia to retire (this is my second year without the tickets). I hope you don't mind me getting on here.

Thanks, Mark (Dusty)

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, dusty said:

Hey all. Just to let you all know I am a BROWNS fan. I'm more of a listener than a talker so I don't chime in much but I do follow the board. I was a season ticket holder (section 537) but gave them up when I moved from NW Ohio to southern West Virginia to retire (this is my second year without the tickets). I hope you don't mind me getting on here.

Thanks, Mark (Dusty)

Don't mind at all...

Maybe you'll post more post-retirement... ;)

45 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

Never works for me, I have tried multiple times & used 2 different e-mails all I ever get is this:

Input Error
The password is not correct.
It matches neither the room or the administrator password.

There are 2 passwords. One is your personal one for your account, and the other one is for the room. If you go to chatzy.com and it shows that you are logged in, then you should go to the Tavern link and use the Tavern_Beer password. 

• Thanks 1

I was reading thru last week's comments trying to find timing of a play.

With over 200,000 comments posted in three weeks... this one made me laugh hardest:

DutchOven: Aaron Donald might be the best DT I've ever seen, and I've been watching football since the players were all honkeys

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2019 at 3:17 AM, LondonBrown said:

Keeps rejecting my password for some reason. Given up now 

You're having the same problem Falcon did. The solution is what bjh and I have explained before. 

On 9/24/2019 at 8:54 PM, Nero said:

There are 2 passwords. One is your personal one for your account, and the other one is for the room. If you go to chatzy.com and it shows that you are logged in, then you should go to the Tavern link and use the Tavern_Beer password. 

See you in the Tavern ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like the Tavern is in good hands.   Now that i moved to Florida, I dropped directv and that means no sunday ticket so i'm watching at the local Browns backers bar, miss the chats during the game though I don't miss the asshats that used to come in every week but y'all have that covered now. 

Go Browns.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Sounds like the Tavern is in good hands.   Now that i moved to Florida, I dropped directv and that means no sunday ticket so i'm watching at the local Browns backers bar, miss the chats during the game though I don't miss the asshats that used to come in every week but y'all have that covered now. 

Go Browns.

Well, Mark. Though this year has been hard for me to stay in the Tavern (scheduling, life...) I will miss having you there.... Insulting all the downers ;)

• 2 weeks later...