THE BROWNS BOARD

The Tavern

Zombo

Apparently,  Stan had set up a chat room through his own website and linked it to the Tavern and that site no longer exist.

If one of you techie guys can set up a chatroom, I can link it to the Tavern and we should be good to go. Let me know if someone can do that, thanks!

Z

24 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I can look into after work. Any preferences for chat room?

Spanish subtitles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Gipper said:

comer mierda.  😎

Yo are saying "Eating poop". Which in Spanish,  omitting the subject leads to me thinking that you enjoy eating poop. 

I think it couldn't be more appropiate to say that, well, that backfired. 

• Haha 6

Just now, Nero said:

Yo are saying "Eating poop". Which in Spanish,  omitting the subject leads to me thinking that you enjoy eating poop. 

I think it couldn't be more appropiate to say that, well, that backfired. 

I don't know....I just googled the translation to Eat Shit...and that is what it came up with.  So blame Google.

What would you say is the proper way to say "eat shit" in spanglish?   Or Spanish.

Just now, The Gipper said:

I don't know....I just googled the translation to Eat Shit...and that is what it came up with.  So blame Google.

What would you say is the proper way to say "eat shit" in spanglish?   Or Spanish.

You should conjugate it: Come mierda. We usually omit the subject, but we conjugate the verb. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Not seeing good reviews on Chatango.   Who else has experience in this that might lend an app idea?

I've used Chatsy in the past... It's OK...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, medicineman said:

I hope we can get the Tavern up for the season. You guys make a loss snot seem to bad with all the laughs I got from these. I know we can always go back to just starting a thread but the Tavern is better. 

A Tavern where people can get booted for posting under fake names and trolling would be pretty sweet too. 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

A Tavern where people can get booted for posting under fake names and trolling would be pretty sweet too. 

How would we know if it is a fake name? Not to mention I am willing to bet Dutch Oven is not your name no more than my name is medicine man. So what fake names are you talking about? I only have 1 account on here and have no plans to make another.

5 hours ago, medicineman said:

How would we know if it is a fake name? Not to mention I am willing to bet Dutch Oven is not your name no more than my name is medicine man. So what fake names are you talking about? I only have 1 account on here and have no plans to make another.

People who post under a name no one recognizes here. All the sudden "HUESUCKSBALLS" comes on the Tavern and starts talking shit about how the Browns are going to blow the game for three hours, drops some racist nonsense, starts picking fights, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Are we going to have a tavern for the game Sunday for those of us who can't get to Cleveland. 

I set up a "chatzy" room, see if it works at the Tavern link. Not my thing, but make suggestions and I'll see if I can make changes. And I can assign some admins before gameday, because I don't type during games, I only drink.

Zombo

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2019 at 6:46 PM, Tour2ma said:

Imma guess "smokin' hot!"

Salma is da bomb.... she can cross my border anytime she likes.

Good lord almighty...THAT is a picture. 

10 hours ago, Zombo said:

I set up a "chatzy" room, see if it works at the Tavern link. Not my thing, but make suggestions and I'll see if I can make changes. And I can assign some admins before gameday, because I don't type during games, I only drink.

Zombo

It took me to a place to sign in but it requires a password. I don't know if you set one up or not. A password for access to the room. Not a username password.