THE BROWNS BOARD

Alts

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If you can't tell Gorka's voice from the rest of us Woody you are truly a fucking idiot.

Why don't you just put everybody you suspect on ignore and jerk off to only yours and Clevis' rubbish.

WSS

No, it's ok, let this bullshit run rampant. Nothing suspicious at all about those accounts. I mean, you agree with what they say anyway, why bother?

An alt doesn't have to be of someone currently posting

Just the potential of them being alts isn't the only thing myself and others have brought up

Just now, MLD Woody said:

No, it's ok, let this bullshit run rampant. Nothing suspicious at all about those accounts. I mean, you agree with what they say anyway, why bother?

An alt doesn't have to be of someone currently posting

Just the potential of them being alts isn't the only thing myself and others have brought up

If you believe it why bother reading any of it oh, seriously? You're not smart enough to discern between people style so why waste your time? I'm not kidding.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

If you believe it why bother reading any of it oh, seriously? You're not smart enough to discern between people style so why waste your time? I'm not kidding.

WSS

You're getting all caught up on this writing style thing. One, that really isn't that hard to fake. Two, if one of these accounts is Bunker there'd be nothing here now to compare it to. Three, they're turning this board into a pile a streaming dogshit. Just read through the threads posted sometimes.

If you don't give a shit, and ate content to let the browns board look like shit, there's nothing I can really do.

But if you honestly don't think there's anything fishy with these accounts then you're blind

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

He just regurgitates buzzwords he hears fr conservative media.

And believe it or not he ISNT the alt / robot

ive had a long running suspicion we're dealing with alts from the main board...like higher ups there. So cal may actually be an alt...ive seen guys there that NEVER post here cslling me clevis or cleavsies. Hmmmm, sound familiar?

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

ive had a long running suspicion we're dealing with alts from the main board...like higher ups there. So cal may actually be an alt...ive seen guys there that NEVER post here cslling me clevis or cleavsies. Hmmmm, sound familiar?

When I first started posting I thought Cal was someone playing a character. He was just too ridiculous, too idiot. Had too much of a complete lack of self awareness. 

But to keep it up this long (and degrade). I think he is, sadly, an actual guy

There realization we have people like this out there on the extremes on the political spectrum influencing the lives of the rest of us... Terrible

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

When I first started posting I thought Cal was someone playing a character. He was just too ridiculous, too idiot. Had too much of a complete lack of self awareness. 

But to keep it up this long (and degrade). I think he is, sadly, an actual guy

There realization we have people like this out there on the extremes on the political spectrum influencing the lives of the rest of us... Terrible

well. heres the thing about manic socio's....they "abhor" people figuring them out. Honestly cal "could" be a perfectly reasonable guy over there...but they use the poly board as their toilet bowl. Its his cathartic release....

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're getting all caught up on this writing style thing. One, that really isn't that hard to fake.

yes it is. Anybody could fake an account like Bunker because he rarely posted more than one sentence of broken English at a time. Gorka is pretty well spoken and doesn't really sound like anybody else. In that instance it would be hard not to break character.

Two, if one of these accounts is Bunker there'd be nothing here now to compare it to. Three, they're turning this board into a pile a streaming dogshit. Just read through the threads posted sometimes.

Hell just read Cleves posts.

If you don't give a shit, and ate content to let the browns board look like shit, there's nothing I can really do.

If it pains you so much quit. You don't contribute anything of worth. Most of your posts are complaining about how poorly you are treated. And nobody makes it look worse than your boy. And you know it.

But if you honestly don't think there's anything fishy with these accounts then you're blind

Blow me.

👶

WSS

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister  is here....

Actually he's one of the few guys with the chops to pull it off. I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is. Also I don't think Cal could type all that information without ever once saying Obamao. 😁

WSS

36 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that is to remind you that you wanted to give him great big smoochies when he was running for president.

The weird you do lives on. And yes, I really do order rootbeer when I'm out. You can ask Canton Mike.

and it has NOT been four years.

Wrong again, dipshit. I voted against him twice. Speaking of literally nobody, literally nobody cares about your relationship with Canton Mike who's never on this side of the forum. Quit asking everyone to check your references. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is. 

WSS

Minus insulting board members dead relatives, sure.

Look, when you have posters on this board, such as JF, that call things like the El Paso shooting "payback".... And you start to see the Qanon, white nationalist shit slowly creep in, it makes you wonder.

The payback comment, to me, is a huge red flag.  That's shit where you know he's bringing over material and view traffic from sites under federal monitor. I posted a link to that Ohio kid arrested because of the shit he posted online.

Granted, what's here isn't anywhere near as bad.  But I see seeds slowly being planted here that we would be wise not to ignore.

Can't help but notice JF has been more active on this board since 4Chan was targeted and 8Chan partially shut down. His thread has 38k views.  And at points goes some time without being updated. Do we really think all those views are from registered members?!?    

There are questionable intentions on this side.   Cal, ODB, a few other guys I routinely disagree with - I'm fine with them.  In the end, they're harmless.    That isn't whom I refer to in this case.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Minus insulting board members dead relatives, sure.

Look, when you have posters on this board, such as JF, that call things like the El Paso shooting "payback".... And you start to see the Qanon, white nationalist shit slowly creep in, it makes you wonder.

The payback comment, to me, is a huge red flag.  That's shit where you know he's bringing over material and view traffic from sites under federal monitor. I posted a link to that Ohio kid arrested because of the shit he posted online.

Granted, what's here isn't anywhere near as bad.  But I see seeds slowly being planted here that we would be wise not to ignore.

Can't help but notice JF has been more active on this board since 4Chan was targeted and 8Chan partially shut down. His thread has 38k views.  And at points goes some time without being updated. Do we really think all those views are from registered members?!?    

There are questionable intentions on this side.   Cal, ODB, a few other guys I routinely disagree with - I'm fine with them.  In the end, they're harmless.   

hang on...JF said payback about what? i want to be clear on this...

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

90% of this board is trash with 0 value. There isn't anything to contribute. 

Unless you're insane enough to think that cartoon woodpeckers, childish insults, incoherent rants, and copy and pastes of google search results are "contributing"

As I've said before, if someone is worth having a discussion or back and forth with, I'll have one. But the majority of posters on here aren't. They post the same, biased, mindless trash. They're suspicious as hell, potentially alt accounts that are running rampant posting the nonsense. And our moderator apparently has no interest in cleaning it up.

Can you say you legitimately see nothing strange with accounts showing up out of the blue and immediately posting in only the political board on the Browns fan board? Can you honestly say that's normal?

45 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

just wow....payback for what asshole? Tia u 100% nailed it....this is stuff being disseminated here outside of fed monitor. No question about it now. I never tbought about that...fuvk, but yeah lets keep this guys bullshit going at tge brownsboard.

What a terrible look for Browns fans to just let this shit fester on here

Even worse look for the individual posters that existed here before all of this nonsense but have found themselves gravitating towards and agreeing with it

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What a terrible look for Browns fans to just let this shit fester on here

Even worse look for the individual posters that existed here before all of this nonsense but have found themselves gravitating towards and agreeing with it

tia did some good sleuthing with the view count....its a very good possibility some dude is crooning at an 8chan forum about hiw he's gotten a bunch of sports fans hooked like fish on this q drop horseshit. Id even put some money down as to the individuals native tongue....😏

40 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

tia did some good sleuthing with the view count....its a very good possibility some dude is crooning at an 8chan forum about hiw he's gotten a bunch of sports fans hooked like fish on this q drop horseshit. Id even put some money down as to the individuals native tongue....😏

You are aware who his best customer is, right?

28 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

You are aware who his best customer is, right?

oh ill admit ive been sniping this bullshit train from page 1 after i read about the supposed airborne drop on langley which i confirmed with a family member (hyyuugge trump supporter btw) was total cauldron of steaming horseshit. Im proud of the fact im one of only 2-3 ,people that have critically challenged this bollocks wagon whereas everyone else is eating it up like....

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister  is here....

Actually he's one of the few guys with the chops to pull it off. I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is. Also I don't think Cal could type all that information without ever once saying Obamao. 😁

WSS

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

90% of this board is trash with 0 value. There isn't anything to contribute. 

I can think of two guys that's certainly true about. And they aren't necessarily right-wingers if you get my drift.

Unless you're insane enough to think that cartoon woodpeckers, childish insults, incoherent rants, and copy and pastes of google search results are "contributing"

Actually I am honestly intrigued by the research. I had no idea there were that many Woodpecker cartoons out there in the world. Of course you have Cal on ignore so how would you ever see them? 

And just as honestly there is no one member that makes the board more of a cesspool than your partner Cleve. 

As I've said before, if someone is worth having a discussion or back and forth with, I'll have one. But the majority of posters on here aren't. They post the same, biased, mindless trash. They're suspicious as hell, potentially alt accounts that are running rampant posting the nonsense. And our moderator apparently has no interest in cleaning it up.

Frankly Woodrow you're not much different than a couple of the other liberal guys we've had on here who are constantly demanding that we kick off the guys on the right. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Can you say you legitimately see nothing strange with accounts showing up out of the blue and immediately posting in only the political board on the Browns fan board? Can you honestly say that's normal?

Actually I can. I don't believe  Vambo  and  Gorka are alts' and if I'm wrong kudos to them. Just put them on ignore with everybody else who disagrees with you. Most new members  on the poly board have come and gone fairly quickly. If you recall Heck really didn't have a presence on the Browns board either not really being a Browns fan and living in California.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way Woody of the two guys that you are crying about what in particular is it that you find so offensive about Gorka? Seems like a pretty intelligent and well-spoken guy to me. Is it just the fact that he doesn't love Bernie? 

WSS

I can explain this to you 50 times, you'll continue to not pay attention, and then respond that it must be because they "don't love Bernie" or some shit.

It has nothing to do with their political beliefs. I can say this 100 times but you Had others will continue to ignore it because it's easier for you to clap back if you do. 

This is why you're so frustrating to engage with and why you get called typical Steve. You just choose to ignore what the other poster is saying so you can continue to say whatever you want, even if it's nonsense, so you can feel like you're winning an argument

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I can explain this to you 50 times, you'll continue to not pay attention, and then respond that it must be because they "don't love Bernie" or some shit.

It has nothing to do with their political beliefs. I can say this 100 times but you Had others will continue to ignore it because it's easier for you to clap back if you do. 

This is why you're so frustrating to engage with and why you get called typical Steve. You just choose to ignore what the other poster is saying so you can continue to say whatever you want, even if it's nonsense, so you can feel like you're winning an argument

It apparently has everything to do with politics. You constantly bitching about the guys on the right while you overlooked your buddy on the left who is the worst offender. That's all there is to it.

And it's not really my fault that you suck at this kind of thing. I asked you before to tell me who you suspect is The Mastermind behind vambo and Gorka. I will have the administrators check.  I will not, however, ask them to go through the drudgery of checking every IP address on the Browns board, merely to assuage you.

oh by the way if one of them post something especially offencive pointed out to me.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It apparently has everything to do with politics. You constantly bitching about the guys on the right while you overlooked your buddy on the left who is the worst offender. That's all there is to it.

And it's not really my fault that you suck at this kind of thing. I asked you before to tell me who you suspect is The Mastermind behind vambo and Gorka. I will have the administrators check.

oh by the way if one of them post something especially offencive pointed out to me.

WSS

I did some detective work and I have found out who Vambo really is. I zeroed in on the smiley face as a clue. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2