THE BROWNS BOARD

Alts

I'm sure we've all noticed Woody constantly bellyaching about alts. So let's try this, this is my response to his last tearful rant. Just for the record any of you guys who believe this is the case are free to chime in. I think Tia and JB are at least smart enough to notice similarities among the conservative core style-wise and the new guys.

Here is the recent interchange which Woodrow I reprint for your viewing pleasure.

"I literally don't have the ability to determine, for certain, who is and is not an alt.

So tell me who you suspect is it alt and of whom. 

I would hope a mod could pick up on this through context clues.

Actually I think Im probably better than you are at that kind of thing and I'm not seeing much of a parallel. Closest might be  Vambo and Cal  just because  they post numerous links, but from different websites. We are all familiar with Cal's style, Diehards, Gorka  and my own right? Who else do you think might be responsible for these alts you cry about?

If our mod doesn't care about the state of the political board than so be it. We'll just continue to be swarmed with this nonsense. And again, I'm not the only one who has put two and two together. "

Here's your opportunity Cry-Baby. You tell me who you think is an alt and which of the conservatives here you think is responsible. I will ask the administration to search out the address from which these accounts were made.  That's how we found out  the bunker and  mr. T  for the same guy .  Or at least the same address . Now if you're going to continue to whine about that they could have multiple computers in their home just for the purpose of fucking with you, then tough shit Woody live with it.

if the administration finds that one of the newer guys is an alt I will ask the Administration to boot them. 

WSS

As I stated before I have no problem with you checking my address, I'm not really sure what purpose using an Alt would accomplish.

But I will say I apologize to the board for any grief this may have caused and hope this will settle the issue.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

People can use VPNs. You can check IPs and see if they're dumb enough not to cover their tracks.

The alt account could very much be Bunker coming back. Something I've suspected.

I'm referring to Vambo and Gorka. 

It should be blindingly suspicious when a new user account is made on a Browns fan board and then that account to only spam links in the political board. Any new account that has been made to do this should be suspect.

I'll let any of the other users that have brought this up before give their thoughts as well

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

People can use VPNs. You can check IPs and see if they're dumb enough not to cover their tracks.

The alt account could very much be Bunker coming back. Something I've suspected.

I'm referring to Vambo and Gorka. 

It should be blindingly suspicious when a new user account is made on a Browns fan board and then that account to only spam links in the political board. Any new account that has been made to do this should be suspect.

I'll let any of the other users that have brought this up before give their thoughts as well

For what purpose?   What is the sinister end game?

Usually the ones crying loudest are the ones actually doing it.   Woody/Cleve?

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

For no reason except those two accounts just showed up at some point and started circle-jerking with cal like old buddies. 

That's some damning evidence there,  what is it with you and Cleve with the Penis comments...that's an odd could be an Alt.

• Haha 1

trust me, I have no alt. I think woodpecker is angry he is outnumbered.

Actually, I wish woody had an alt, it couldn't be more ignorant and worthless to every conversation on a subject, and maybe his alt would actually post something legit. Kinda like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. Woody's alt would be the good one, who isn't a trouble-making birdbrain.

I've never felt the need here or anywhere else to use a sock puppet.. Furthermore, I think Steve and I are the only ones with the nads to post our actual pictures here.. My avatar is me.  I think it should be mandatory in forums such as "Political" forums where personal insults are apparently condoned.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

That's some damning evidence there,  what is it with you and Cleve with the Penis comments...that's an odd could be an Alt.

Because cal is a muppety man whose many zany opinions should be taken with a grain of salt I would find it rare and strange that brand new posters would ally with such a character to such a high degree. 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

My references on my concerns aren't really just about the "alts".  If you haven't been paying attention to a couple of the things I said re: JF's postings, you might want to read the fine(r) print, my guy.   

Like I've said before, while alts are part of this, just the general type of posts/posters on here is going somewhere we should really avoid.

7 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

ObaMAO has been gone going on four years now but he lives forever in your mind. 

You bring him up more than literally anybody. 

that is to remind you that you wanted to give him great big smoochies when he was running for president.

The weird you do lives on. And yes, I really do order rootbeer when I'm out. You can ask Canton Mike.

and it has NOT been four years.