THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas woman pleads guilty to making up illnesses of son who had 323 medical visits

Vambo

I'm guessing, that the dems are pandering to the victim subculture, the victim black/hispanic/poor/gay/transwhater/mentally ill/corrupt fringe victimhood as their base. This is one example.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm guessing, that the dems are pandering to the victim subculture, the victim black/hispanic/poor/gay/transwhater/mentally ill/corrupt fringe victimhood as their base. This is one example.

Not sure how you weaved your way to make this political. 

Anecdotally, most of the kids I dealt with who were dealing with munchausen by proxy were white kids with white parents.

Take a second to listen 'fore you think this record is dissin'
But put yourself in my position, just try to envision
Witnessin' your mama poppin' prescription pills in the kitchen
Bitchin' that someone's always goin' through hear purse and shit's missin'
Goin' through public housin' systems, victim of Munchhausen's Syndrome
My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't
'Til I grew up, now I blew up it makes you sick to ya stomach, doesn't it?

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Almost like there are BS, fake, troll accounts on here posting stories just for those reasons....

...too bad it's impossible to do anything about it

I hope and trust @Westside Steve will see it before some of the traffic becomes a crowd you REALLY don't want.  

I'm cool with people i disagree with.  But there is a presence on this board I suspect from a nefarious origin with those you don't want associated with.  Both on this board and in person.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Almost like there are BS, fake, troll accounts on here posting stories just for those reasons....

Why are you a fake troll?

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I hope and trust @Westside Steve will see it before some of the traffic becomes a crowd you REALLY don't want.  

I'm cool with people i disagree with.  But there is a presence on this board I suspect from a nefarious origin with those you don't want associated with.  Both on this board and in person.

Typical leftest more attack a persons character constantly in order to get them remove...just as they are doing to trump.

Instead of racist, bigot and dictator they use Alt, fake and troll.

This type of thing is what you will see a lot more of with free health care for everyone including non citizens. 

Child abuse

Abuse of health care system

You can choose not to open the thread if your feeling are so sensitive.

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah but threads of this nature are good in your mind

breaking news, trumps kind of a dickish cocksucking asshole...

....and right on que with the hyperbole and bullshit.   It's like clockwork now that 4Chan and 8chan have been targeted.

Edit: Cleve isn't a troll... He's just a fool. But his content is easy to identify from other posters.   Doesn't mean he isn't on ignore for some of us still.

• Like 1