THE BROWNS BOARD

Female Sacramento business-owner BLASTS liberal policies in VIRAL VIDEO

OldBrownsFan

not to dismiss the lady business owner (who represents more like minded people  than we will ever learn from the msm)

in a similar vain - a city run by democrats - 

our problems with city gov in St Paul are wondering why the roads / alleys  cant get plowed in a timely manner

ONLY to be met with them demanding more taxes for their budget shortfalls...

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

She should stop whining. The mayor is her mayor too. If she doesn’t like it, she can leave.

Is that how this works?

She said she was leaving right? She closed up her shop so the Democrats should be happy right? More shit and piss in the street equals more diversity which is good for everyone correct? Also she be's white so  where be's  the accusation of racism? Oh wait Newsome is a white male, kinda, so it would be misogyny right?

So now Omar should GTFO, right? So is that how this works too?

👍🇺🇸😏

WSS

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

She said she was leaving right? She closed up her shop so the Democrats should be happy right? More shit and piss in the street equals more diversity which is good for everyone correct? Also she be's white so  where be's  the accusation of racism? Oh wait Newsome is a white male, kinda, so it would be misogyny right?

So now Omar should GTFO, right? So is that how this works too?

👍🇺🇸😏

WSS

Just playing the game to see who bites. I could give a shit about Omar or the lady with the failed business. I am sure she will parlay this into making more car rants for boomers. It will be profitable and can be done anywhere she can park. Things are looking up.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Just playing the game to see who bites. I could give a shit about Omar or the lady with the failed business. I am sure she will parlay this into making more car rants for boomers. It will be profitable and can be done anywhere she can park. Things are looking up.

😏

👳‍♂️

WSS

• Haha 1