THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro Pick'em!

Zombo

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

.........and 30-29 final Seahawks win by 1. Whoa.

17 Rams picks of 30,, wake-up feeling dirty after a half point win with the spread... majority bookies were all over it ;)... (even in neon, I watched the back of my recliner eyelids the last 4 minutes..missed the whole thing :))

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

17 Rams picks of 30,, wake-up feeling dirty after a half point win with the spread... majority bookies were all over it ;)... (even in neon, I watched the back of my recliner eyelids the last 4 minutes..missed the whole thing :))

Yeah just think if a team like the LAR missed the playoffs by one game......or kick.

Feeling dirty? I felt lucky as all get out.  :lol:.   (but I did have Zuerlien as my one FL kicker)

Oh and the Talley sheet after WEEK 5 with still a long way to go. ralemon, mjp, Endymion 1-2-3 but it's anyone's game right now.

Screenshot_2019-10-08_153414.jpg

It's supposed to get easier as the season moves along and the current season data accumulates, but not the case on The Browns Board...

Double digit winners have gone from 5 to 4 to 1 to 1 to 3, and pavo joe's 12-spot in Week 1 remains the high-water mark for the league.

jrb's 11-spot wins Week 5 as ralemon overtakes mjp for the overall lead.

image.thumb.png.4e6add22bcf6630a052ee798032e3592.png

WEEK 6 Thursday night football and our crack staff went NE 18-9-3 and a lot of NE in survival along with a variety of other teams this week.

Well the WEEK 6 results are in wait.....someone threw a red flag and the results are under review.......yeah if it only were that easy.  The WEEK 6 results are final and false hope edged out mjp and millersc for the weekly win with an exciting finish in the DET/GB game.

The overall leader is still mjp but it's still early yet and months until the end of the BYE weeks so keep picking!

........oh this has been a very tough season so far only 4 of the 30 players are above.500!

Screenshot_2019-10-15_161543.jpg

NOTE: WEEK 8  NFL PICKEM,  I've been doing this for a long, long time like over 50 years since I was 18 and don't think I've ever seen this, out of 15 games there are 13 home favorites 1 home dog and 1 no line.  

Should be an interesting week to pick. Let's see do I take all of the underdogs?  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and WEEK 10 again after THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL a really close race for everything. Should be an interesting finish.

Screenshot_2019-11-08_073200.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

... and at the 3/4 pole... with consecutive weekly wins... it's... ENDYMION  pulling away from the field!

Now in the home stretch.

image.thumb.png.feb6c13db97c10c14135f52b89ae4da2.png

Getting 32 points in a 3 week span is quite a thing. Only one player in all the season has done something similar and it was mjp and he got 31 to start the season. 

They have to cut 8 points (2 per regular season week) and that's a lot. 

In other news, I was happy for finally winning a week with 12 points (first time ever) but now it seems like I'm back at my 7-8 point average trend... 

• 3 weeks later...

Pavo joe wins Week 17 with a ten spot and pulls into 4th place.

With 11 games left to pick it's looking like a 2-man race between our leader, Endymion, and False Hope. While Kamac19 is third and final player to be mathematically alive 8 points is a lot to make up with so few picks remaining.

image.thumb.png.69499b75c9887d2604c952f98c117b5f.png

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Endymion...

He's going to finish today with a 5 pick lead over False Hope with only 3 more games to pick.

That, Ladies and Gents, makes him uncatchable.

In fact congrats to our top three , Endymion, False Hope and Kamac, who separated themselves from the field.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

And the final shakeout of the top players in the 2019 NFL PRO PICKEM. Congratulations to the #1 Endymion and the tie for #2.  See you all again next season.

Screenshot_2020-02-03_200115.jpg

On 2/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, mjp28 said:

And the final shakeout of the top players in the 2019 NFL PRO PICKEM. Congratulations to the #1 Endymion and the tie for #2.  See you all again next season.

Screenshot_2020-02-03_200115.jpg

Congratulations Endymion ... and Everyone who finished in the Top Five!

ff_2171502_full.jpg&w=600

• Like 1

• Zombo unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Congratulations Endymion ... and Everyone who finished in the Top Five Seven .....tied for 12th place.

Yeah that's the spirit !   :blush: