Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

Pro Pick'em!

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

.........and 30-29 final Seahawks win by 1. Whoa.

17 Rams picks of 30,, wake-up feeling dirty after a half point win with the spread... majority bookies were all over it ;)... (even in neon, I watched the back of my recliner eyelids the last 4 minutes..missed the whole thing :))

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

17 Rams picks of 30,, wake-up feeling dirty after a half point win with the spread... majority bookies were all over it ;)... (even in neon, I watched the back of my recliner eyelids the last 4 minutes..missed the whole thing :))

Yeah just think if a team like the LAR missed the playoffs by one game......or kick.

Feeling dirty? I felt lucky as all get out.  :lol:.   (but I did have Zuerlien as my one FL kicker)

Oh and the Talley sheet after WEEK 5 with still a long way to go. ralemon, mjp, Endymion 1-2-3 but it's anyone's game right now.

Screenshot_2019-10-08_153414.jpg

It's supposed to get easier as the season moves along and the current season data accumulates, but not the case on The Browns Board...

Double digit winners have gone from 5 to 4 to 1 to 1 to 3, and pavo joe's 12-spot in Week 1 remains the high-water mark for the league.

jrb's 11-spot wins Week 5 as ralemon overtakes mjp for the overall lead.

image.thumb.png.4e6add22bcf6630a052ee798032e3592.png

I'm just getting back into my usual NFL form. :lol:

WEEK 6 Thursday night football and our crack staff went NE 18-9-3 and a lot of NE in survival along with a variety of other teams this week.

Well the WEEK 6 results are in wait.....someone threw a red flag and the results are under review.......yeah if it only were that easy.  The WEEK 6 results are final and false hope edged out mjp and millersc for the weekly win with an exciting finish in the DET/GB game.

The overall leader is still mjp but it's still early yet and months until the end of the BYE weeks so keep picking!

........oh this has been a very tough season so far only 4 of the 30 players are above.500!

Screenshot_2019-10-15_161543.jpg

NOTE: WEEK 8  NFL PICKEM,  I've been doing this for a long, long time like over 50 years since I was 18 and don't think I've ever seen this, out of 15 games there are 13 home favorites 1 home dog and 1 no line.  

Should be an interesting week to pick. Let's see do I take all of the underdogs?  :lol:

Thursday night -. Wash 12-14-4  was the winner.

Oh and in WEEK 9 after the Thursday night games if you were paying attention, some close races:

Screenshot_2019-11-03_063227.jpg

Oh and WEEK 10 again after THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL a really close race for everything. Should be an interesting finish.

Screenshot_2019-11-08_073200.jpg

And talk about close races this is it.  WEEK 11.

Screenshot_2019-11-17_125805.jpg

... and at the 3/4 pole... with consecutive weekly wins... it's... ENDYMION  pulling away from the field!

Now in the home stretch.

image.thumb.png.feb6c13db97c10c14135f52b89ae4da2.png

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

... and at the 3/4 pole... with consecutive weekly wins... it's... ENDYMION  pulling away from the field!

Now in the home stretch.

Getting 32 points in a 3 week span is quite a thing. Only one player in all the season has done something similar and it was mjp and he got 31 to start the season. 

They have to cut 8 points (2 per regular season week) and that's a lot. 

In other news, I was happy for finally winning a week with 12 points (first time ever) but now it seems like I'm back at my 7-8 point average trend... 

On 12/3/2019 at 10:40 AM, Tour2ma said:

Now in the home stretch.

Where has Endymion been on the board?   He was the one Steeler fan on here that had a brain and who I liked.