THE BROWNS BOARD

Interest in the idea of the U.S. purchasing Greenland

JAFBF

On 8/17/2019 at 5:09 PM, Westside Steve said:

so im assuming by linking a board search where i mentioned guevara....that this backs up ur claim im "pimping him"? The first 4-5 threads linked were me castigating one of ur blow job buddies for his assertion some time ago that the obama admin colluded with known terrorists like guevera. A man who died in the late 60's when u were still blowing the cpt of norton high football under the bleachers. 

But gj throwing up a search page that shows how many times ive had to remind one of the alt accts how actuslly Retarded he is. 😉

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

The second clip.

amazing that no one has yet to pull him aside and explain greenland has its own semi autonomous govt that would have to concede to such a sale. Its not a colony or a territory anymore. I mean this is mind numbing stupidity.

and he called it a large real estate deal.....he's just lost, the job is not for him. He just doesnt have it, smh

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

amazing that no one has yet to pull him aside and explain greenland has its own semi autonomous govt that would have to concede to such a sale. Its not a colony or a territory anymore. I mean this is mind numbing stupidity.

and he called it a large real estate deal.....he's just lost, the job is not for him. He just doesnt have it, smh

Guess you missed the part where he talks about the financial burden Greenland is to Denmark.

You also missed where he's already started the negotiations by talking about the cost to defend Denmark/Greenland.

Nothing's going to happen overnight even if this does get more serious, you should have learned by now that POTUS is not a short term player, he's looking at the far horizon.

All kinds of time for things to develop here.

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Guess you missed the part where he talks about the financial burden Greenland is to Denmark.

You also missed where he's already started the negotiations by talking about the cost to defend Denmark/Greenland.

i guess u missed the part about denmark not being able to sell greenland like tgat....

"Greenland is not for sale and President Trump’s idea of buying the semiautonomous Danish territory in the Arctic from Denmark is “an absurd discussion,” Denmark’s prime minister said.

Mette Frederiksen, who was visiting the world’s largest island to meet Premier Kim Kielsen, told reporters: “Greenland is not Danish. Greenland is Greenlandic. I persistently hope that this is not something that is seriously meant.”

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i guess u missed the part about denmark not being able to sell greenland like tgat....

"Greenland is not for sale and President Trump’s idea of buying the semiautonomous Danish territory in the Arctic from Denmark is “an absurd discussion,” Denmark’s prime minister said.

Mette Frederiksen, who was visiting the world’s largest island to meet Premier Kim Kielsen, told reporters: “Greenland is not Danish. Greenland is Greenlandic. I persistently hope that this is not something that is seriously meant.”

image.png.d785545ad35536531df6387b8333b915.png

I have no idea what you're talking about.

complete horseshit that people in Greenland want to be the 51st state. Unbeleivable nonsense that gets dispensed amongst you people. Greenland has a semi autonomous govt....if their people actually wanted to join the U.S it would prob happen whether Denmark liked it or not. Greenland has been contemplating becoming a fully autonomous country. They kind of really don't want anybody calling shots for them. As for Trump, he solidifies himself as a MASSIVE cockeater by canceling his trip to Denmark. There's plenty of other things to discuss in Denmark besides one of his real estate dreams. The guy is just a nonsense individual not to be taken seriously at any level. We want very good relations with Denmark, and subsequently Greenland for various reasons..not the least of which they are in the direct crosshairs of Russia. 

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

"The Art of the Deal"

image.png.572f027ba472f2292ec4a5a711be5e94.png

Wassup ?

image.png.73926aef52e57159dc884974f1d39c2a.png

😀

"However, this does not reflect Greenland’s current status in the Kingdom of Denmark, whose constitution stipulates that the future of Greenland’s sovereignty is up to its population to decide in a referendum.To acquire it (legally, at least), you’d need to convince Greenlanders to want to join the United States — not buy it from the government in Copenhagen. But “just let America have it all” is not a very attractive option, and under the terms of Greenland’s self-government act, it does not appear that Denmark could sell Greenland even if it wanted to."

read that paragraph slowly.....than read it again even slower. And maybe a 3rd time if necessary. Really "digest it". 

and can we talk about what an embarrassing faggot trump is fir canceling his trip to Denmark? He was invited for a state visit by their monarchy, then he started floating this rubnish idea, and when the PM who was blindsided by this stated greenland is not for sale and that its up to greenlanders anyway...the bloviating pussy mouthed faggot cancels the trip. Essentislly acknowledging his only interest in visiting a key NATO ally and one of the founding NATO countries......was a real estate deal. The black boy was 1000x better at this. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

and can we talk about what an embarrassing faggot trump is fir canceling his trip to Denmark? He was invited for a state visit by their monarchy, then he started floating this rubnish idea, and when the PM who was blindsided by this stated greenland is not for sale and that its up to greenlanders anyway...the bloviating pussy mouthed faggot cancels the trip. Essentislly acknowledging his only interest in visiting a key NATO ally and one of the founding NATO countries......was a real estate deal. The black boy was 1000x better at this. 

Triggered so easily.....you must be be getting ready to Move out of the US soon huh?

Although JABF’s thread is my favorite, seeing you melt down daily is pretty good also.

Your such a bad man aren’t you, hahahaha.

6 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Triggered so easily.....you must be be getting ready to Move out of the US soon huh?

yes the tired "triggered" response. Well done monkey now go masturbate yourself infront of children. 

""So (Trump) has canceled his visit to Denmark because there was no interest in discussing selling Greenland. Is this some sort of joke? Deeply insulting to the people of Greenland and Denmark," tweeted former premier Helle Thorning Schmidt."

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

"The Art of the Deal"

here's ur "art of the deal" broken down....

How Greenland explains Donald Trump's entire presidency

Analysis by Chris Cillizza

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen's comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted Tuesday night. "The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"
It's easy to dismiss this episode as just another Trumpian flight of fancy that didn't work out. But take a minute and you start to realize that the whole Greenland incident, which lasted a total of five days, is broadly emblematic of the entire approach that Trump has taken to being president. The Greenland episode is the Trump presidency.

Consider how we got here:

1) The Wall Street Journal reported last Thursday that Trump has repeatedly quizzed aides on the possibility of buying Greenland.
2) On Sunday, before boarding Air Force One in New Jersey to head back to Washington, Trump addressed the story for the first time. Here's the key part of what he said (bolding is mine): "Denmark essentially owns it. We're very good allies with Denmark. We protect Denmark like we protect large portions of the world. So the concept came up and I said, 'Certainly, I'd be. Strategically, it's interesting, and we'd be interested.' But we'll talk to them a little bit. It's not number one on the burner, I can tell you that."
3) Denmark's government freaks out. "Greenland is not for sale. Greenland is not Danish. Greenland belongs to Greenland," Frederiksen, the Danish Prime Minister, told the newspaper Sermitsiaq on Sunday. "I strongly hope that this is not meant seriously."
4) Trump cancels the Denmark trip, citing Fredericksen's comments that Greenland isn't for sale.
What a whirlwind!
Now consider the Greenland purchase in the context of Trump's broader presidency. It meets all the criteria that have come to define his "modern-day presidential" approach to the job.
*Come up with a totally off-the-wall idea, with a whiff of America-gets-its-way-no-matter-what in there
*Idea leaks -- or the White House leaks it as a trial balloon -- to the media, with the caveat that his aides aren't sure if he is serious about it
*Downplay idea, insisting the media got it wrong -- even while leaving the door open to doing the deal if the other side is open to it
*Take ball and go home when off-the-wall idea is rejected, jeopardizing relationship with longtime strategic ally

5 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Waaaaaaa

WHAT?

waaaaaaa.....

Brilliant

Judging by this type of response I imagine we're at the point where even they know Trump is wrong but they have no way to defend him.

This was either another distraction or he just wanted to go down in the history books for something.

here's a major reason why we shouldnt' fuck around with Denmark/Greenland....

"The Thule base, constructed in 1952, was originally designed as a refueling base for long-range bombing missions. It has been a ballistic missile early warning and space surveillance site since 1961."

Let the last sentence sink in.