THE BROWNS BOARD

Interest in the idea of the U.S. purchasing Greenland

JAFBF

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

so this is essentially the dumber, higher version of Steve's  response on climate change

it fits

Look at the (non falsified) data and it makes more sense.

We are such a small short lived hiccup that it is unbelievable that people have the gaul to impact an entire Planet as much as they suggest.

Our "Green House" Gases of CO2 are actually on the lower level of what they have been historically.

Archeologist have found abandoned mines with Tools in place that are currently essentially Glacial - showing that the areas were much warmer in the past.

No, I'm not saying we are in a Utopia, there are challenges, but they are not as insurmountable as some would have you believe.

Question everything "they" are telling you.

Yes, I know it takes time and is not easy, don't you think want you to stay so busy that you don't have time/energy to search out things for yourself ?

The impression I get from some of the comments I've seen on here is that you're a pretty Education person.

That's great.

Not forget a lot of the BS they force fed you (and you know they did) and look into things yourself - you have the Intellect for it.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Did you get this Clevis you twat?

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=history+of+greenland

there, educate yourself. Last time we tried to buy Greenland was BEFORE it was elevated from colony status. It's had it's own govt since the early 50's...…..you incessantly stupid, unedumacated doltish roob seed. 

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

so this is essentially the dumber, higher version of Steve's  response on climate change

it fits

Do you know why Greenland was named Greenland?

The Vikings named it that because between 800 to 1200 AD was known as the Medieval Warm Period.  That's right, climate change. The ice melted and Greenland became green. All because the of the Vikings and their gas guzzling SUV's.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The Vikings named it that because between 800 to 1200 BC was known as the Medieval Warm Period.  That's right, climate change. The ice melted and Greenland became green. All because the of the Vikings and their gas guzzling SUV's.

cool story rosebud. Nothing to do with the ngr fgt talking about buying an autonomous province of Denmark. 

19 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Look at the (non falsified) data and it makes more sense.

We are such a small short lived hiccup that it is unbelievable that people have the gaul to impact an entire Planet as much as they suggest.

Our "Green House" Gases of CO2 are actually on the lower level of what they have been historically.

Archeologist have found abandoned mines with Tools in place that are currently essentially Glacial - showing that the areas were much warmer in the past.

No, I'm not saying we are in a Utopia, there are challenges, but they are not as insurmountable as some would have you believe.

Question everything "they" are telling you.

Yes, I know it takes time and is not easy, don't you think want you to stay so busy that you don't have time/energy to search out things for yourself ?

The impression I get from some of the comments I've seen on here is that you're a pretty Education person.

That's great.

Not forget a lot of the BS they force fed you (and you know they did) and look into things yourself - you have the Intellect for it.

You're the Q Anon conspiracy theory guy that's two steps removed from wearing a tinfoil hat. That tells me not to believe what "they" tell me when you believe any Twitter profile with a "truther" sounding name. You have a 100+ page thread of nonsense.

Pardon me if I don't take anything you say seriously...

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The Vikings named it that because between 800 to 1200 BC was known as the Medieval Warm Period.  That's right, climate change. The ice melted and Greenland became green. All because the of the Vikings and their gas guzzling SUV's.

so, yet again...it's back to the big board...are you not getting tired of this? Ah well...here we go. 

So those norse settlements, where were they?   

"From 986, Greenland's west coast was settled by Icelanders and Norwegians, through a contingent of 14 boats led by Erik the Red. They formed three settlements—known as the Eastern Settlement, the Western Settlement and the Middle Settlement—on fjords near the southwesternmost tip of the island"

So the settled in the southwest? Hmmmm, I wonder fucking why?  Could it be cause it's fucking beautiful?

"

outh Greenland

The southern tip of the island gives Greenland its color, with lush green pastures and mountains surrounding cities such as Qaqortoq, Nanortalik, and Narsarsuaq, which as the northernmost of the region's major destinations sees temperatures nearing 60 degrees Fahrenheit (16 degrees Celsius) in July and only gets down to 12 F (11 below 0 C) in January. Climbing and kayaking, not to mention the green valleys, make summer a good time to visit South Greenland.

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The story I heard is that a land Speculator name that that so he could sell property shares even though it was an ice covered wasteland, oddly enough just about the exact opposite reason Iceland is named Iceland, which was to keep Riff Raff from coming there.

Don't know how true those stories are.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so, yet again...it's back to the big board...are you not getting tired of this? Ah well...here we go. 

So those norse settlements, where were they?   

"From 986, Greenland's west coast was settled by Icelanders and Norwegians, through a contingent of 14 boats led by Erik the Red. They formed three settlements—known as the Eastern Settlement, the Western Settlement and the Middle Settlement—on fjords near the southwesternmost tip of the island"

So the settled in the southwest? Hmmmm, I wonder fucking why?  Could it be cause it's fucking beautiful?

"

outh Greenland

The southern tip of the island gives Greenland its color, with lush green pastures and mountains surrounding cities such as Qaqortoq, Nanortalik, and Narsarsuaq, which as the northernmost of the region's major destinations sees temperatures nearing 60 degrees Fahrenheit (16 degrees Celsius) in July and only gets down to 12 F (11 below 0 C) in January. Climbing and kayaking, not to mention the green valleys, make summer a good time to visit South Greenland.

Bravo....Google, copy and paste... Who taught you to do that ?

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

cool story rosebud. Nothing to do with the ngr fgt talking about buying an autonomous province of Denmark. 

That's right bozo, because what I was responding to had nothing to do with purchasing Greenland either. Go back and review then try to keep up with the class.

u tried to make the point that "green" land was once green and we all know it's a frozen wasteland....well....you thought so. Because you're a moron. An illiterate undereducated boob. There's nothing particularly noteworthy of the Vikings calling the land they decided to stay on, "Greenland". Because it's green where they were. It's actually quite stunning. I completely empathize with their politicians coming out the last few days and plainly stating they want no part of selling to the U.S. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=history+of+greenland

there, educate yourself. Last time we tried to buy Greenland was BEFORE it was elevated from colony status. It's had it's own govt since the early 50's...…..you incessantly stupid, unedumacated doltish roob seed. 

Yet that remains irrelevant you knuckle dragging pea brained neanderthal spelled with a lower case "n".

There is nothing that states that a sovereign country can not sell off part of it's territory or even itself.. Nothing in this article even suggests it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49367792

I'll take credit for this gotcha you fool ass bitch.

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yet that remains irrelevant you knuckle dragging pea brained neanderthal spelled with a lower case "n".

There is nothing that states that a sovereign country can not sell off part of it's territory or even itself.. Nothing in this article even suggests it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49367792

I'll take credit for this gotcha you fool ass bitch.

"But Greenland’s population remained majority Inuit, and in 1979 they successfully obtained “home rule” from Denmark, meaning most domestic affairs were handled by the Greenland government rather than from Copenhagen. In 2009, Greenland’s voters approved the Self-Government Act, a transition plan to have all power except for foreign affairs and defense transferred to Greenland locally. "

More than one variable affects the climate

Past natural changes to the climate don't invalidate man made impact today

Repeatedly saying how "small" man is on a global or cosmic scale means nothing. Mankind has had many large scale effects on the environment

There's no debating that man has had large scale effects on the environment.

So what the fuck has this got to do with the purchase of Greenland ?...isn't that right Clevis?

Gorka shouldn't even be on here but we're allowing trolls and alts for some reason

he legitimately called out obama for supporting tge guevara regime in cuba......the stupidity of that cannot be calculated and it frankly mskes me uncomfortable to even think about. Theres people this dumb in my teams fanbase......

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course Che Guevara is an inspiration to anyone who loves Freedom, right?

Weren't you pimping him a while back? Or is that somebody else?

WSS

its so adorable when someone ur age tries to use the word "pimping" in a sentence. As for that blatant west side strawman......pass. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

its so adorable when someone ur age tries to use the word "pimping" in a sentence. As for that blatant west side strawman......pass. 

I'm serious jerk off weren't you the one praising Che Guevara a while back? Rather than just running your punk ass mouth why don't you say yes that was me or no I would never defend Guevara at all? Rather than just bleat like a sheep.

WSS

WSS