THE BROWNS BOARD

Interest in the idea of the U.S. purchasing Greenland

JAFBF

U.S. military in Iceland

Featured snippet from the web

Naval Air Station Keflavik (NASKEF) is a U.S. Navy base at Keflavík International Airport, Iceland. ... Built during World War II by the United States Army as part of its mission to maintain the defense of Iceland and secure northern Atlantic air routes, it served to ferry personnel, equipment, and supplies to Europe.
Controlled by: Icelandic Coast Guard

American Military Putting $57 Million Towards Icelandic Base

image.png.c4477bc089821eba9d6b536fe557f8e7.png

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-eyes-a-new-real-estate-purchase-greenland-11565904223?shareToken=st45bc6159c8f14a6ea46b563c228f22de

I'm thinking Minerals for sure, possibly Rare Earth type stuff, I there's Gold and Gems there.

Possibly some Ports, and based on background possibly Tourism?

Strategically probably a good spot, I know we a Base or two there.

"Greenland is the world's largest island and an autonomous Danish dependent territory with limited self-government and its own parliament.Denmark contributes two thirds of Greenland's budget revenue, the rest coming mainly from fishing"

would a google search lasting .08s kill u feeble twats? greenlsnd isnt some territory with no one living there

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My guess is he's interested in doing this for the notoriety. So History books going forward mention him buying Greenland. His ego is driving this.

What the actual f u c k are you talking about?  :lol:

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

"Greenland is the world's largest island and an autonomous Danish dependent territory with limited self-government and its own parliament.Denmark contributes two thirds of Greenland's budget revenue, the rest coming mainly from fishing"

im just gonns keep quoting this till it sinks in to ur base minds.  

predictably hilarious.....

#Greenland is rich in valuable resources such as minerals, the purest water and ice, fish stocks, seafood, renewable energy and is a new frontier for adventure tourism. We're open for business, not for sale

learn more about Greenland on:

03NLijIk_bigger.png
Replying to
Dear Glorious Leader Trump, As one of the crowned princes of #Greenland, I am excited about your offer to buy our country. Please wire $125,000,000.89 to PrinceOfGreenland@ PayPal com

McGDc9Ih_bigger.jpeg
Trump was playing Risk and thought

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

climate change will help make Greenland a prime destination down the road

What if "Climate Change" is just the normal cyclic transition of Ice buildup from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere, and vice a versa ?

Sol is ultimately the determining factor in Climate.

Man is insignificant, if we disappear does the Earth ?

Hardly, it may evolve into a Venusian type Climate, but it will be here long after we are gone.

And on the Solar/Galactic/Universal Timescale, what does even that matter ?

As I said, we're a blip, and a very tiny one at that in the Grand Scheme of things.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

What if "Climate Change" is just the normal cyclic transition of Ice buildup from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere, and vice a versa ?

Sol is ultimately the determining factor in Climate.

Man is insignificant, if we disappear does the Earth ?

Hardly, it may evolve into a Venusian type Climate, but it will be here long after we are gone.

And on the Solar/Galactic/Universal Timescale, what does even that matter ?

As I said, we're a blip, and a very tiny one at that in the Grand Scheme of things.

so this is essentially the dumber, higher version of Steve's  response on climate change

it fits