THE BROWNS BOARD

breaking news, trumps kind of a dickish cocksucking asshole...

Clevfan4life

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If you vote for Biden I would assume that 2a issues aren't one of your priorities. You posted recently about not wanting to see the AR 15 banned but you have to know that banning the AR 15 and other semi automatics would be one of the first things Biden would seek to do as president. 

Also Bernie seemed to take his loss in the rigged democrat primary rather submissively. I think Trump put up more of a fight for him.

actually i dont think biden will go after a full assault ban. Im not paying much attention to alot of this dashibg to the far left to avoid tge wrath of aoc. I feel likewise about buttigieg and gabbard....

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

actually i dont think biden will go after a full assault ban. Im not paying much attention to alot of this dashibg to the far left to avoid tge wrath of aoc. I feel likewise about buttigieg and gabbard....

I think Biden has made it clear that he will:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/06/biden_calls_for_gun_buyback_program_making_assault_weapons_illegal_period.html

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

yes i know they're all.coning out with their super serious aoc appeasing gun plans.

All the polling shows the majority of people think the dems have swung too far to the left and Biden has benefited by being seen as more moderate. Biden however doesn't take advantage of that and constantly throws his hat in the ring with the other far left candidates. It makes no sense to me. No doubt Biden will try to come back to the center after the primaries but I think he is painting himself into a corner. I'm glad to see Biden making this mistake because I want to see Trump win. 

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election! This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought! Judicial Watch

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election! This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought! Judicial Watch

a44cc601252685d16f56fadbb89dcbdd.jpg

21 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

FORMER GOOGLE ENGINEER: How Google Discriminates Against Conservatives

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/19/wacker-google-discriminates

so i read this article almost to conclusion and no where did the author provide a shred of evudence toward the assertion googles algorithm discriminates against conservatives. But then nesr the end i came across this gem...

"Google does not build products for “every single demographic.” Instead, it selectively builds products for demographics with “sensitive characteristics.”"

so here we are again,  group A claiming discrimination because  group B got slightly preferential treatment that didnt impact group A one iota. I guess some queer authors books got putvto the front of google searches for queer related material...instead of some author who writes about god hating fags. If u were to google "god hates fags" tgat author would still come up but if ur searching for normal material related to the lbgt community it doesnt....and conservatives are naturally outraged. Good i hope u all stroke out and die from all the rage

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

The point Trump wants to make (which he's tweeting out immediately after watching Fix talk about it ....) is that Google influenced undecided voters.

That study only followed 21 undecided voters. They even said the "bias rate" for undecided voters was left. Though they don't really go into detail on how they determined bias. 

And didn't the guy that ran this already have a beef with Google?

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

yep....his site was infecting peoples pc's with spy/malware. Them he got pissed st google cause tgey blocked his page with a virus warning......lije they're supposed to. Apparently he said google should have come to him first before they slapped thst warning....apparently not understsnding googles #1 priority is to their customers. So they're gonna send u a notice that ur page is laden with russian spyware. The google AI shuts it down...

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The point Trump wants to make (which he's tweeting out immediately after watching Fix talk about it ....) is that Google influenced undecided voters.

That study only followed 21 undecided voters. They even said the "bias rate" for undecided voters was left. Though they don't really go into detail on how they determined bias. 

Rating: 6.9/10 - ‎1,202 votes
Chad Gracia at an event for The Russian Woodpecker (2015) The Russian .... The film focuses on the little-known love affair of the terrorist Fanny Kaplan with ...

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so i read this article almost to conclusion and no where did the author provide a shred of evudence toward the assertion googles algorithm discriminates against conservatives. But then nesr the end i came across this gem...

"Google does not build products for “every single demographic.” Instead, it selectively builds products for demographics with “sensitive characteristics.”"

so here we are again,  group A claiming discrimination because  group B got slightly preferential treatment that didnt impact group A one iota. I guess some queer authors books got putvto the front of google searches for queer related material...instead of some author who writes about god hating fags. If u were to google "god hates fags" tgat author would still come up but if ur searching for normal material related to the lbgt community it doesnt....and conservatives are naturally outraged. Good i hope u all stroke out and die from all the rage

Too many whistle blowers have come out to expose the bias at Google to discount what they are saying. Some have sacrificed their own jobs to get the message out. Some have remained anonymous to keep from being fired.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/14/former_employee_google_has_become_a_highly_biased_political_machine.html

25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Too many whistle blowers have come out to expose the bias at Google to discount what they are saying. Some have sacrificed their own jobs to get the message out. Some have remained anonymous to keep from being fired.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/14/former_employee_google_has_become_a_highly_biased_political_machine.html

but I wanna see the proof of it. Look im not an expert in software code or nothin, but I know enough about how search engines work that I can tell ur previous article was "highly" bereft of some kind of concrete evidence that shows algorithmic manipulation "SPECIFICALLY" to the detriment of conservatives. One of my best friends works on precisely this stuff but with amazon...and he's no liberal, he's a libertarian. And we BOTH hate googles guts. But even he was like I don't see the backing for this claim. Knowing what I know about google, keeping conservative horseshit from the top of their search lists is the least of my gripes with them. They're far more dangerous than this stupid little bullshit. Go look at why the EU fined them 5 fucking billion dollars....it ain't cause google loves them some bill and Hillary. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

yep....his site was infecting peoples pc's with spy/malware. Them he got pissed st google cause tgey blocked his page with a virus warning......lije they're supposed to. Apparently he said google should have come to him first before they slapped thst warning....apparently not understsnding googles #1 priority is to their customers. So they're gonna send u a notice that ur page is laden with russian spyware. The google AI shuts it down...

So he and the other guy fudged this data because they're critics of google?  

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well of course not, it isn't from The Daily Show or Saturday Night Live!

WSS

No I read the study (or at least the three pages I could). It isn't good data.

If you want to tell me otherwise, go ahead. Tell me how 21 is an accurate sample size. Go on. Show me some statistics. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh boy, now thetes this..   

"Epstein himself says Trump was wrong about his findings. Epstein did find "bias" in Google search results, but he says there is no evidence Google "manipulated" the results to favor Clinton."

The fact that the bias exists should be a little bit of evidence shouldn't it?  I mean coverage that is purposely slatted to harm candidate X necessarily helps candidate Y.

WSS

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The fact that the bias exists should be a little bit of evidence shouldn't it?  I mean coverage that is purposely slatted to harm candidate X necessarily helps candidate Y.

WSS

Again ... There isn't good data to conclude bias even exists. It seems like a very flawed study.

I know as a moderator you're letting alts and trolls then this board into a cesspool but at least just read that study

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again ... There isn't good data to conclude bias even exists. It seems like a very flawed study.

I know as a moderator you're letting alts and trolls then this board into a cesspool but at least just read that study

I don't think there are any alts. If there were, and there are ways for the administration to find that out, I'd be happy to boot them.  But not merely because you can't formulate a response to them, okay? Or just because you whine about people not  following your own personal political bias. Understand? ( I don't think you believe it either really unless you're just too stupid to realize the difference between Styles, which may well be true. Just more typical Woody.)

And according to your buddy and the post are referred to this Epstein actually said there was bias but just couldn't conclude a Smoking Gun. So you are saying there is no bias? Or what? Which part of that post do you think is bullshit and which part are you on board with?

WSS

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We need to seize the means of production from those capitalist pig dogs at Google so they don’t do this again!

I get your point but I don't think you realize the magnitude of the problem and the power of big tech without any oversight:

"The world has never seen anything like Google. The world has never seen anything like Facebook.

When pundits, legislators, and regulators propose interventions to curb the excesses of these companies, they invariably reach back in time for patterns to guide them. They try to compare a mid-20th-century US telephone company like AT&T to a global collection of servers and algorithms that delivers links and advertisements to billions of people who are trying to find driving directions, weather forecasts, or to settle bar bets. They imagine – foolishly – that “data are the new oil” and compare John Rockerfeller’s Standard Oil monopoly of the late 19th century to a social networking service that allows 2.4 billion people to upload text, video, and images about their lives and politics.

Nothing in human history has reached 2.4 billion people, roughly one out of every three living humans, with the regularity and influence of Facebook. The only company close to that influence is Google, which controls YouTube and its nearly 2 billion regular users. Both of these companies have developed advertising platforms that deliver carefully targeted messages more effectively and efficiently than anything else in the world. Alphabet in 2018 generated $136.8bn in revenue. Facebook in 2018 earned nearly $56bnin revenue. Alphabet and Facebook are among the five highest capitalized companies in the history of the world."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/26/google-facebook-regulation-ftc-settlement

• Thanks 1