THE BROWNS BOARD

breaking news, trumps kind of a dickish cocksucking asshole...

Clevfan4life

39 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

So.....what's the problem?  You've called republicans worse.  Why are you so upset about it?

im sure i have but not "because" they're republicans....theres alot of reps i respect. Point is i wouldnt walk into el paso after a shooting snd when tge mayor tells me that my theory on border security had actuslly nothing to do with the shooting thst just occurred.....call him a politicslly derogatory term. Dudes just an asshole who doesnt know how to conduct himself with a sliver of class.

If it werent trump id call this story fake news cause like, theres no way right? but its trump, he's clinically manic depressive and im sure he has scriots for it. But evidently he likes to tweet in the mornings before his first pill. 

27 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'll bet you have menstrual periods.😁

oh good one 🙄

was ur lack of ovaries the reason the boys at the xo club preferred u as the nights entertainment over an actual female? but the male pattern breast tissue was just enough to convince them when they were drunk huh? 1😁

17 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:
EB3oGs3VUAIz2IL.jpg

No problem. Of course if they are wealthy they're probably not flocking over here to soak up the welfare benefits. Maybe for a tax break?.

But bring them on  , by all means. Especially the educated ones like we've done for decades and centuries. PS you can keep lazy disease-ridden criminals. (Unless Tex has room for them)

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

He woke up Wednesday morning Nov.4, 2016 and Hillary wasn't the president.

fyi i was quite glad she lost. I know it makes it easier for a simpleton like u to categorize someone who critiwues trump, as someone who's bitter about hillary losing. I cant speak for all the left leaning people here but most of us were utterly disgusted by hillary and the dnc after it csme out how they railroaded another candidate. 

47 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

fyi i was quite glad she lost. I know it makes it easier for a simpleton like u to categorize someone who critiwues trump, as someone who's bitter about hillary losing. I cant speak for all the left leaning people here but most of us were utterly disgusted by hillary and the dnc after it csme out how they railroaded another candidate. 

And you the simpleton that you are will vote for Biden and be glad when he loses too. Right?

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

And you the simpleton that you are will vote for Biden and be glad when he loses too. Right?

if he wins the dnc yes i will likely vote fir him unless it comes out he colluded with tge dnc to shitcan his opponents and when he was VP had his immigrant maid with zero clearance printing out top secret documents...

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

if he wins the dnc yes i will likely vote fir him unless it comes out he colluded with tge dnc to shitcan his opponents and when he was VP had his immigrant maid with zero clearance printing out top secret documents...

Looks like there was plenty of collusion on the part of the previous administration, of which he was the second-in-command, and the DNC. Of course Biden might not have been bright enough to know what was going on anyway. Or possibly purposely kept out of the loop.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

If you vote for Biden I would assume that 2a issues aren't one of your priorities. You posted recently about not wanting to see the AR 15 banned but you have to know that banning the AR 15 and other semi automatics would be one of the first things Biden would seek to do as president. 

Also Bernie seemed to take his loss in the rigged democrat primary rather submissively. I think Trump put up more of a fight for him.