THE BROWNS BOARD

Bystanders taunted and laughed as police officers were being fired upon in Philadelphia

Vambo

so i got 5 ish seconds into the top video where the cop describes who they're looking....for a dude wanted for credit card fraud. Thats why they dont fear a potential shootout. 2bd video...thats also an arrest warrant, not a search, and they're sfter a convicted murderer who violated his parole.

Nice try thsnks for playing. Ive already heard directly from retired seattle swat on this matter so case closed. On a search warrant they avoid children whenever possible. On srrest warrants if its serious enough they have no choice.

dudes rap sheet is self explanstory.....

Hill "spent most of his adult life bouncing in and out of the criminal justice system," US Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania William M. McSwain said in a Thursday afternoon news conference.

Public court records show Hill had numerous brushes with the law dating back to at least 2001, when he turned 18.

"I think it's clear this man should not have been on the streets," District Attorney Larry Krasner said. The charges against Hill date from before Krasner took office in January 2018.

In 2008, Hill was indicted in federal court in Pennsylvania for the illegal possession of a Smith & Wesson .357 caliber revolver, seven live rounds of ammunition and a fully loaded Taurus PT .45 semi-automatic that he purchased in another state, records show.

He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 55 months in prison, plus three years of supervised release for felony possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, records state.

On the state level, Hill has faced numerous charges that were either negotiated down in plea deals or dropped, including kidnapping and assault when he was 19.

A slew of charges Hill faced in a 2007 incident included attempted murder, aggravated assault and illegal firearms possession. But he ultimately pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated assault, according to court records.

On multiple occasions he was charged with intent to manufacture and distribute narcotics and narcotics possession. Hill pleaded guilty to a DUI in 2007.

so it should be of absolutely no shock to anyone this dude had ar15 in the house along with some other stuff. He's been in possession of firearms his entire adult life despite never having the legal ability to do so

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nice try thsnks for playing. Ive already heard directly from retired seattle swat on this matter so case closed. 

Yeah right.  I suppose he empathized with the street slugs and "understood why" they threw shit on the cops too.  

If someone told you they wouldn't serve a narc warrant with kids at a certain location, they're an idiot or a fraud.

9 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

SWAT and city cops generally want you outside of your house if they have a choice. They usually get layout info from CIs who vary from junkies to half Retarded dealers. So it can be a mess. I have heard this via chit chat several times at pistol/rifle trainings.

That said, it is Philly. The local reaction has zero to do with that raid. It is a mix of the cops there being dirty going all the way back to the Rizzo admin and the locals being hood rats. A little of this, a little of that. 

Anecdotally, I was in high school and asked a cop on foot how to get from there to the Philly Spectrum (sports arena). “Get the fuck outta my face.” Very helpful.

Ha.  My daughter from my first marriage was brought up in Philly after she was 6 and still lives there.  I've been there to visit, and its definitely something else.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Yeah right.  I suppose he empathized with the street slugs and "understood why" they threw shit on the cops too.  

If someone told you they wouldn't serve a narc warrant with kids at a certain location, they're an idiot or a fraud.

okay, you're not absorbing the information...it's not they wouldn't serve the warrant, they would try to isolate individuals they feared would be armed IF POSSIBLE. Sometimes they don't know who's in the house....but if they did, if the guy had a sheet that clearly implicated he's prob not going without a fight..they try to isolate that guy somewhere else while they serve the warrant. And from details im reading now, they did know that guy was in there and that's why they were serving the warrant there. Im still not clear if it was an arrest or a search warrant...or both I dunno. In any case, BACK to the topic you started....in the heat of the moment with all those kids nearby, is it not "understandeable" those people were hot?

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

okay, you're not absorbing the information...it's not they wouldn't serve the warrant, they would try to isolate individuals they feared would be armed IF POSSIBLE. Sometimes they don't know who's in the house....but if they did, if the guy had a sheet that clearly implicated he's prob not going without a fight..they try to isolate that guy somewhere else while they serve the warrant. And from details im reading now, they did know that guy was in there and that's why they were serving the warrant there. Im still not clear if it was an arrest or a search warrant...or both I dunno. In any case, BACK to the topic you started....in the heat of the moment with all those kids nearby, is it not "understandeable" those people were hot?

I didn't start any topic.  You claimed the cops didn't do their job properly and i essentially am implying they did or at least that it wasn't out of the ordinary.

But if I was even worthy of calling myself a parent, I would have instantly been looking for my own kids and moving them farther away.  Not trying to figure out what the cops should be doing when a maniac is blasting people.

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

p_001.gif

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

I didn't start any topic.  You claimed the cops didn't do their job properly and i essentially am implying they did or at least that it wasn't out of the ordinary.

But if I was even worthy of calling myself a parent, I would have instantly been looking for my own kids and moving them farther away.  Not trying to figure out what the cops should be doing when a maniac is blasting people.

yeah some of them couldn't dude, the cops had the street blocked....have you not watched the video of when the shooting started?

18 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah some of them couldn't dude, the cops had the street blocked....have you not watched the video of when the shooting started?

Then cooperate.  Once they come to serve a narc warrant, which is essentially a search warrant, there's no turning back.  You can't assume the guy won't start flushing because you don't see him.  Shit spreads quick around the hood.

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Then cooperate.  Once they come to serve a narc warrant, which is essentially a search warrant, there's no turning back.  You can't assume the guy won't start flushing because you don't see him.  Shit spreads quick around the hood.

could you just go watch the video please? I feel like that would clear some things up for you. It doesn't seem like anybody knew nor really cared that much why the cops were there, it's a pretty reg thing in some parts. It's when the shooting started that people started screaming about kids. Nobody was "not" cooperating before the shooting started. People were just out with their phones up recording another day in the hood. 

Philly is trash and there is no way you can sugar coat it, and if you aint black, you stand out and they don't like you. They are animals, little or no sense, Blame Whites because they are poor and always hate the police and never trust the police. I have driven through Detroit in the so called "War Zone" and it was no where nearly as bad as that Shit hole.