THE BROWNS BOARD

Bystanders taunted and laughed as police officers were being fired upon in Philadelphia

Vambo

"bystanders" ?

antifa? gangs? the left is trying to take our country into trouble. I just have to believe there are too many Real Americans who won't let it happen.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

"bystanders" ?

antifa? gangs? the left is trying to take our country into trouble. I just have to believe there are too many Real Americans who won't let it happen.

those were people who lived in the neighborhood u idiot. Do u think antifa has star trek teleporters? they can just beam around the country to various flash points? god ur a moron...

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

The Philadelphia shooter should never have been allowed to be on the streets. He had a long and very dangerous criminal record. Looked like he was having a good time after his capture, and after wounding so many police. Long sentence - must get much tougher on street crime!

looks there might be a good reason why those people were pissed, the cops served thst warrant on someone they suspected could be armed with children not just in the immediate vicinity of the house but inside the house as well. 

Watch the video of tge start of the shooting, people were imploring the cops that theres kids in the house. It'll come out if tge cops needed to go in that house or if they coukd have nabbed that dude at the whole foods. If they went in there for him, knowing his record and knowing theres kids in there.....tjose people were perfectly reasonable throwing shit at them. Details need to come out

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

looks there might be a good reason why those people were pissed, the cops served thst warrant on someone they suspected could be armed with children not just in the immediate vicinity of the house but inside the house as well. 

Watch the video of tge start of the shooting, people were imploring the cops that theres kids in the house. It'll come out if tge cops needed to go in that house or if they coukd have nabbed that dude at the whole foods. If they went in there for him, knowing his record and knowing theres kids in there.....tjose people were perfectly reasonable throwing shit at them. Details need to come out

Well, to be fair, I'm not sure there is an inappropriate time to throw shit at a cop in your world.

But I'd be willing to bet a lot of people acting a fool didn't know shit about who the police were after, nor did they care.  They were just being themselves.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Well, to be fair, I'm not sure there is an inappropriate time to throw shit at a cop in your world.

But I'd be willing to bet a lot of people acting a fool didn't know shit about who the police were after, nor did they care.  They were just being themselves.

no dude they knew there were children in there, they were screaming it. Go look at tge video when the shots started. Im not going to say i condone throwing shit at cops, but i inderstand it if thats what tjose people were hot about....which if u wstch the video people are screaming at the cops theres kids inside. So it seems logical....inbtge after video theres a dude in the cops faces who is "incandescent". Something personal there....maybe one of his kids was nearby i dunno

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no dude they knew there were children in there, they were screaming it. Go look at tge video when the shots started. Im not going to say i condone throwing shit at cops, but i inderstand it if thats what tjose people were hot about....which if u wstch the video people are screaming at the cops theres kids inside. So it seems logical....inbtge after video theres a dude in the cops faces who is "incandescent". Something personal there....maybe one of his kids was nearby i dunno

So cops should NOT be able to serve a warrant at a location where criminal activity is taking place if there's kids and guns?  I'm pretty sure I read it was a narc warrant.  

Honestly, do you believe that?

30 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

So cops should NOT be able to serve a warrant at a location where criminal activity is taking place if there's kids and guns?  I'm pretty sure I read it was a narc warrant.  

Honestly, do you believe that?

u have to take that into co siseration, yes...its actually police procedure if they know there are kids onbtge property tgey'll serve high risk warrants when the kids are at school. Or they'll get the guy at the whole foods psrking lot....

Its not clear tho that they were serving tge warrant ob that guy or on the property. They may not have known that a guy with that rapsheet was there. If tbey didnt then i understand this clusterfuck. If they did know.......then i empathize with those people who were livid. 

32 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

haven't seen a legit serious coherent post by clevis yet, so...probably not.

i havent seen a legit serious and coherent post from u since i signed up here. Its been nothing but the stupid musings of a tired, decrepit old man slowly slouching off  into infirmity and senility.....

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u have to take that into co siseration, yes...its actually police procedure if they know there are kids onbtge property tgey'll serve high risk warrants when the kids are at school. Or they'll get the guy at the whole foods psrking lot....

Its not clear tho that they were serving tge warrant ob that guy or on the property. They may not have known that a guy with that rapsheet was there. If tbey didnt then i understand this clusterfuck. If they did know.......then i empathize with those people who were livid. 

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611f51f90b3623376eb4

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

They know full well there are kids in the house when they are briefed.  It's rarely a surprise obstacle.  

Last I checked, I think it's still summer and the kids aren't in school yet.  At least, not everywhere.  Should they have put off the raid until the fall semester started?

20 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Should they have put off the raid until the fall semester started?

orrrrr, as i suggested already numerous times......grab the guy coming out of the whole foods....i mean it isnt rocket science. Police make these calls ALL TGE TIME. Cause its not a good look if they smoke some kids in a shootout. Philly pd is a major dept so something tells me they didnt know......

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

orrrrr, as i suggested already numerous times......grab the guy coming out of the whole foods....i mean it isnt rocket science. Police make these calls ALL TGE TIME. Cause its not a good look if they smoke some kids in a shootout. Philly pd is a major dept so something tells me they didnt know......

That's a risky game considering evidence could get destroyed.  That's why they go in anyway.  It's standard practice. 

59 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

That's a risky game considering evidence could get destroyed.  That's why they go in anyway.  It's standard practice. 

2019-08-16_000650.thumb.jpg.331ca441c4c53cd98d43a1cbca3c9de4.jpg

Could there be kids at the whole foods?   Do you wait for the suspect to get away or commit other crimes?

i want to be clear if someones committed a serious crime like rape, murder etc,etc that requires immediate apprehension...then sure u have to go get him wherever and whenever. But it was a narcotics warrant which means suspicion of crimes happening on thst property. Not a trivial thing but also something u can plan for well in advance.

It would make sense from the persoective of the safety of ur officers that if u know theres a guy with that criminal background...to get him somewhere other than his "home turf". And the home field advantage is EXACTLY whst went down. He was able to get to a stashed rifle and successfully repel a party of near 10 officers...2 of which coyldnt get out of the house for a few hours, they had to barricade themselves in a room. Im presuming it was a long rifle he had because they said he was shooting through multiple walls and in the initial call for backup the officers yelled for long guns to be brought in. 

So it was pretty much a cockup snyway u look at this. Unless details come out that the philly pd was ill informed abput who was in the house. Cause one look at that guys rap sheet, u all can see it for urselves....one look at that and theres not much doubt serving a warrant at that location could go hot quick.

Since the guy had multiple felonies by the time he was 18, he's never had legal gun rights but has multiple felonies for illegally possessing firearms. If the philly pd thought going in on that guy with kids in the house, was a good idea.....then theres a bunch of people in the philly pd that dont need to be in law enforcement no more

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

is a guy with felony arms possession convictions going to tote his illegal arsenal into whole foods?

im begging someone here to show me they hsve a functioning brain...

There is a difference between an arrest warrant and a search warrant.  It's hard to tell if you understand this very obvious fact.

8 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

There is a difference between an arrest warrant and a search warrant.  It's hard to tell if you understand this very obvious fact.

they can detain a potentially dangerous person in another location whilebthey serve thst warrant....its pretty easy to tell u dont know this. Hell they could get him while he's taking the trash out....no need to follow him to the whole foods

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

they can detain a potentially dangerous person in another location whilebthey serve thst warrant....its pretty easy to tell u dont know this. Hell they could get him while he's taking the trash out....no need to follow him to the whole foods

It's not a stakeout, it's a raid.  They have it planned out to the minute they kick the door in.  They know the floorplan of your house.  They don't care about your daily routine.  If you think their going to sit in a van in the hood all decked out in SWAT gear until you take out the trash or go to whole foods, then you're getting too many ideas from movies.  

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

It's not a stakeout, it's a raid.  They have it planned out to the minute they kick the door in.  They know the floorplan of your house.  They don't care about your daily routine.  If you think their going to sit in a van in the hood all decked out in SWAT gear until you take out the trash or go to whole foods, then you're getting too many ideas from movies.  

if they have it on good authority a drug house has potentially long guns, tgey use swat from the start to serve that search warrsnt. And if theres children on the premise they will watch the house and decide the best time to raid it so that they either minimize or comp eliminate the chances of shooting one of them. Thst doesnt come from movies that comes directly from a captain in the seattle pd who was swat for most of his career in LE. 

SWAT and city cops generally want you outside of your house if they have a choice. They usually get layout info from CIs who vary from junkies to half Retarded dealers. So it can be a mess. I have heard this via chit chat several times at pistol/rifle trainings.

That said, it is Philly. The local reaction has zero to do with that raid. It is a mix of the cops there being dirty going all the way back to the Rizzo admin and the locals being hood rats. A little of this, a little of that. 

Anecdotally, I was in high school and asked a cop on foot how to get from there to the Philly Spectrum (sports arena). “Get the fuck outta my face.” Very helpful.

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

SWAT and city cops generally want you outside of your house if they have a choice. They usually get layout info from CIs who vary from junkies to half Retarded dealers. So it can be a mess. I have heard this via chit chat several times at pistol/rifle trainings.

That said, it is Philly. The local reaction has zero to do with that raid. It is a mix of the cops there being dirty going all the way back to the Rizzo admin and the locals being hood rats. A little of this, a little of that. 

Anecdotally, I was in high school and asked a cop on foot how to get from there to the Philly Spectrum (sports arena). “Get the fuck outta my face.” Very helpful.

If you mean they would prefer you to come out with your hands up, I agree.  I'm sure if you come stumbling out oblivious to what's about to happen, that would be great too.  But a narc raid is literally the only time the judge ever issues a "No knock" warrant.  By title alone, that implies they're not banking on you going out for a chai tea latte and a slice of gluten free, organic tofu and Mediterranean broccoli pizza at around 11am Thursday morning.

But yes, most of their Intel does come from crackheads.