THE BROWNS BOARD

Jay-Z and NFL team up to woke us

htownbrown

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:00 PM, tiamat63 said:

You left out Hard Knock Life, Encore, H to the Izzo, Lost Ones and Otis.

And you didn't mention how Jay Z Believes that HE is God. That's what his name translates to. Not to mention if you play his song "Lucifer" backwards you can hear "6 6 6 Murder murder Jesus" And yes I have tried it and yes I did hear it and NO I do not listen to coon tunes 

14 minutes ago, medicineman said:

And you didn't mention how Jay Z Believes that HE is God. That's what his name translates to. Not to mention if you play his song "Lucifer" backwards you can hear "6 6 6 Murder murder Jesus" And yes I have tried it and yes I did hear it and NO I do not listen to coon tunes 

This place is a mad house...

On 8/22/2019 at 8:10 PM, MLD Woody said:

Cal listened to two raps songs and determined all of rap is angry and the songs don't tell stories ...

Smh

Do you think that abusing women verbally and physically is a reasonably Common Thread among rap artist? Not saying that it's the number one topic but pretty widespread isn't it? You don't have to listen to every rap record to know that. Just like you don't have to listen to every country song to realize that in that genre there are an awful lot of songs about drinking. And partying. I've never, at least I don't remember, heard one about beating or raping your ho and shooting the police.

WSS

Now try to calm yourself Woodrow. I know your tenancy is to go off on some everything or nothing tack but at least try to admit it. IE I'm not saying rap music is without Merit and doesn't require skill and talent just look at it compared to any other genre. And I'm speaking to you because you more often decry misogyny here on the board. This article is not from the blaze this is from HuffPost. There are dozens of others like it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opinion-hubbard-metoo-hiphop_n_5a6b6162e4b0ddb658c60925

WSS

3 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Did I offend you?

Even if you did, let's not pretend like you would give a fuck.   You might even be somebody that enjoys being offensive just for the sake of it... who knows?    You went out of your way to quote me on something irrelevant from 2 weeks ago.    Money is on the former and latter.

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Even if you did, let's not pretend like you would give a fuck.   You might even be somebody that enjoys being offensive just for the sake of it... who knows?    You went out of your way to quote me on something irrelevant from 2 weeks ago.    Money is on the former and latter.

You just posted this a few hours ago, as for the quote from 2 weeks ago, I am not on here everyday, so when I have time to get on here I read everything so.....

5 minutes ago, medicineman said:

You just posted this a few hours ago, as for the quote from 2 weeks ago, I am not on here everyday, so when I have time to get on here I read everything so.....

No fucking shit!?!?  That's probably because I was responding to you.  

edit: Also, your lucifer backwards thing is from like... 2006?  And has been debunked bullshit for the longest time.