Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

Browns Board Survival!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Yeah and NO was the easy lock slam dunk pick too.    <_<

Now just Browns149 is a heartbeat away from the win in the elusive Survival !

Screenshot_2019-11-11_113058.jpg

Just curious:  in the past, what was the earliest in the season that someone "won" this game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Just curious:  in the past, what was the earliest in the season that someone "won" this game? 

It's not "won" you play the game until you are the last person standing or run out of weeks in a row to determine the winner.

I think last year there were a few big upsets early and it ended quicker than usual..... for those of us who actually played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

It's not "won" you play the game until you are the last person standing or run out of weeks in a row to determine the winner.

Well, if someone is determined the winner, haven't they "won".

I think last year there were a few big upsets early and it ended quicker than usual..... for those of us who actually played.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

It's not "won" you play the game until you are the last person standing or run out of weeks in a row to determine the winner.

I think last year there were a few big upsets early and it ended quicker than usual..... for those of us who actually played.

And I know one year it went all they way to the Super Bowl, and it was won on point differential because the two guys left standing both picked the same team to win the SB.....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WEEK 11 Survival a lot of the easy picks are gone now.    :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, forgot to make a pick last week ...

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zombo said:

Ugh, forgot to make a pick last week ...

source.gif

And I was dumb enough to go against my #1 rule- don't take the Browns ever- against Denver. Then the Colts lose to Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hoorta said:

And I was dumb enough to go against my #1 rule- don't take the Browns ever- against Denver. Then the Colts lose to Miami.

Woah, two straight strikes... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was an honor as always gentlemen. My "anyone against the Dolphins" plan doomed me two weeks in a row. Good luck those who remain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I don't know for sure if Browns149 knows it but "IF" Oakland loses Sunday he is the 2019 Survival Champion!

Good luck.  ;)

 

Screenshot_2019-11-15_170013.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And I don't know for sure if Browns149 knows it but "IF" Oakland loses Sunday he is the 2019 Survival Champion!

Good luck.  ;)

 

Screenshot_2019-11-15_170013.jpg

I think the Bengals may be due for a breakout...so you may be right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's to a quick finish so Z can launch the 2nd chance league....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I think the Bengals may be due for a breakout...so you may be right. 

I would love to see that happen.  I know...I am a lurker in this game.  But it is fun to see the predicaments you all get into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Here's to a quick finish so Z can launch the 2nd chance league....

Yeah Browns149 is in one of those kind of rare no loss situations. If he wins we all win if he loses he wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yeah Browns149 is in one of those kind of rare no loss situations. If he wins we all win if he loses he wins.

But you all lucked out.   I took a longshot on the Bitchy Pussies but missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WEEK 12 - now this should be interesting.  GO BROWNS !

Screenshot_2019-11-22_110721.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we move on to the next WEEK 13, only a few really good picks on the board.  Should be interesting again.

 

 

 

Screenshot_2019-11-24_231210.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

And we move on to the next WEEK 13, only a few really good picks on the board.  Should be interesting again.

 

 

 

Screenshot_2019-11-24_231210.jpg

Saints and Bear squeaked out wins....so it was touch and go for the guys that had that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see 3 maybe 4 of us picking the same team this week but not all 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2019 at 7:32 AM, mjp28 said:

I can see 3 maybe 4 of us picking the same team this week but not all 5.

Well.....

Screenshot_2019-11-28_130538.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well WEEK 14 and then there were 4. I guarantee you that there will be different picks this week in fact I'll give you mine.  ;)

Screenshot_2019-12-03_113245.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m running out of good teams to pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m running out of good teams to pick

Aren't we all.....now we can't just sit back and play gimmies...... survival time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Four different and pretty good picks. And the results, were all even now going forward.

 

Screenshot_2019-12-08_205351.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×