THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Survival!

Zombo

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Just curious:  in the past, what was the earliest in the season that someone "won" this game? 

It's not "won" you play the game until you are the last person standing or run out of weeks in a row to determine the winner.

I think last year there were a few big upsets early and it ended quicker than usual..... for those of us who actually played.

41 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

It's not "won" you play the game until you are the last person standing or run out of weeks in a row to determine the winner.

Well, if someone is determined the winner, haven't they "won".

I think last year there were a few big upsets early and it ended quicker than usual..... for those of us who actually played.

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And I know one year it went all they way to the Super Bowl, and it was won on point differential because the two guys left standing both picked the same team to win the SB.....  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

And I was dumb enough to go against my #1 rule- don't take the Browns ever- against Denver. Then the Colts lose to Miami.

Woah, two straight strikes... 

And I don't know for sure if Browns149 knows it but "IF" Oakland loses Sunday he is the 2019 Survival Champion!

Good luck.  ;)

Screenshot_2019-11-15_170013.jpg

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Here's to a quick finish so Z can launch the 2nd chance league....

Yeah Browns149 is in one of those kind of rare no loss situations. If he wins we all win if he loses he wins.

And we move on to the next WEEK 13, only a few really good picks on the board.  Should be interesting again.

Screenshot_2019-11-24_231210.jpg

On 11/26/2019 at 7:32 AM, mjp28 said:

I can see 3 maybe 4 of us picking the same team this week but not all 5.

Well.....

Screenshot_2019-11-28_130538.jpg

Well WEEK 14 and then there were 4. I guarantee you that there will be different picks this week in fact I'll give you mine.  ;)

Screenshot_2019-12-03_113245.jpg

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m running out of good teams to pick

Aren't we all.....now we can't just sit back and play gimmies...... survival time! 

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You picked the NY Giants?   Like, maybe the 1 or 2  worst team in the league?  WTF is up with that?

You go by what you have left besides the G-men looked good with Eli last week.

Screenshot_2019-12-13_103803.jpg

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Bucs over Lions would have been a safer pick.

Thought about it but I'm taking a hunch on Eli + Saquon.

.......you should get in so we can learn from your mastery of professional football.  ;)