THE BROWNS BOARD

Madden 20 and the Browns are NASTY.

tiamat63

Pretty much the only time I get to dust off my controller is around Madden season.     Firstly, I admit, the game doesn't play out as real football can be.  And I play SIM style, so it's not easy finding opponents that don't work their ass off to exploit a poorly made game.     That being said, I've been using the Browns online for quite some time now.   I mean, like the last 10 years.   I've always applied real concepts to the game, or at least as real as I can.    I end up being pretty good at it.  Mostly because my eyes are fast and my real world application to the game.    But the last time the Browns were this good on paper and in game was Madden 15 which I remember very well.     Solid defensive front, good secondary, quick linebackers, good Oline, capable running game and a steady QB.    Now they have all that and then some.  

So if there is anyone here in the younger crowd (maybe also in the older crowd) that plays, post up.   Let us know how you're winning with them and what your record looks like.  It's nice to be able to use Cleveland and actually dominate as opposed to playing your ass off just to slip out a win.

• 3 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 1:05 PM, tiamat63 said:

Pretty much the only time I get to dust off my controller is around Madden season.     Firstly, I admit, the game doesn't play out as real football can be.  And I play SIM style, so it's not easy finding opponents that don't work their ass off to exploit a poorly made game.     That being said, I've been using the Browns online for quite some time now.   I mean, like the last 10 years.   I've always applied real concepts to the game, or at least as real as I can.    I end up being pretty good at it.  Mostly because my eyes are fast and my real world application to the game.    But the last time the Browns were this good on paper and in game was Madden 15 which I remember very well.     Solid defensive front, good secondary, quick linebackers, good Oline, capable running game and a steady QB.    Now they have all that and then some.  

So if there is anyone here in the younger crowd (maybe also in the older crowd) that plays, post up.   Let us know how you're winning with them and what your record looks like.  It's nice to be able to use Cleveland and actually dominate as opposed to playing your ass off just to slip out a win.

I play Madden 20, want to run one sometime?