Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OldBrownsFan

Is Fredo the Italian N word?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

No it is not. My best friend is a black man who my wife and I think the world of. When I had back surgery a few years ago he would drive to my house in the winter time and he and his sons would shovel my driveway when it snowed that winter. Knowing we were big fans of Diet Coke he would usually bring a case of it with him to give to us as well. Because I was laid up he knew my finances were tight and he put some money in my mailbox. Later when he had knee surgery my wife and I wife and I were able to help him out.

My problem is always with liberal thought and ideology. My problems with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are only because of their left wing views. I strongly support conservative black people like Allen West, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Candace Owens and many others because of their conservative views.

I wasn't referring to you OBF. While I disagree with you on a lot of things, and while Trump has made you a little more brash in your beliefs, you're a good guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't an ageist bigot? That wouldn't be very tolerant of him.

I think that starts with Cal and DH by far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I wasn't referring to you OBF. While I disagree with you on a lot of things, and while Trump has made you a little more brash in your beliefs, you're a good guy. 

I was a big Trump basher in 2016 and supported Cruz. If anything has swayed me in support of Trump (other than many of his good policy issues) it has been some really good Christians I know and respect who support Trump. They have influenced more than anything else and have gotten me on the Trump train. I asked one of them the other day what they liked best about Trump and it was his being pro life, pro Israel and his love of our country and patriotism in about that order. 

And thanks for the compliment Woody. I will give one back to you. You are a smart guy and were wise in getting into an engineering field which is probably a great field for someone good at calculus. You didn't make the mistake many others have made in getting an almost useless degree and have likely set yourself up for life in a good career move.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the media is to blame for blowing shit up over the N word. It is to the point now where a Black man can grab a weapon and beat somebody to death and for his own defense say "He called me the N word" And the Left wants to not charge him for the crime. Stop making such a Huge deal when somebody says the N word, Anytime a Famous person is caught saying the N word it becomes a Nationwide story...…………...WHY? Blacks call each other the N word all day everyday, Black gangs kill each other all day everyday But as soon as a Black is killed by somebody who is not black then you have riots and protests and BULLSHIT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

71z95KmS+sL._SX425_.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, medicineman said:

I think the media is to blame for blowing shit up over the N word. It is to the point now where a Black man can grab a weapon and beat somebody to death and for his own defense say "He called me the N word" And the Left wants to not charge him for the crime. Stop making such a Huge deal when somebody says the N word, Anytime a Famous person is caught saying the N word it becomes a Nationwide story...…………...WHY? Blacks call each other the N word all day everyday, Black gangs kill each other all day everyday But as soon as a Black is killed by somebody who is not black then you have riots and protests and BULLSHIT. 

Some points are valid, others you are reaching just a bit I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

 

And thanks for the compliment Woody. I will give one back to you. You are a smart guy and were wise in getting into an engineering field which is probably a great field for someone good at calculus. You didn't make the mistake many others have made in getting an almost useless degree and have likely set yourself up for life in a good career move.

 

The enigma with Woody is that engineers tend to be conservative according to a couple of studies out there..wheras scientists lean more liberal.

Engineers must deal in facts and reality, have a strong natural desire to get to the bottom of things and not look at things superficially or make assumptions... or they're fucked.

Here's a little snippet out of an Engineering Magazine. It's not Ammoland so it should meet Woodys approval.

Please pass this on to Woody.

https://www.machinedesign.com/news/politics-engineers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gorka said:

The enigma with Woody is that engineers tend to be conservative according to a couple of studies out there..wheras scientists lean more liberal.

Engineers must deal in facts and reality, have a strong natural desire to get to the bottom of things and not look at things superficially or make assumptions... or they're fucked.

Here's a little snippet out of an Engineering Magazine. It's not Ammoland so it should meet Woodys approval.

Please pass this on to Woody.

https://www.machinedesign.com/news/politics-engineers

As a person of faith Woody seems as strange to me as I am to him. I think most people just intuitively believe there is more going on in this world than meets the eye. There has to be a creator God and a spiritual realm. To me those who believe there is nothing that exists outside the physical realm are like fish in a pond believing nothing exists outside the pond. Woody limits himself to his five senses. Our five senses serve us well in the physical world but not the spiritual realm. 

"Engineers must deal in facts and reality, have a strong natural desire to get to the bottom of things and not look at things superficially or make assumptions."

Which is why I believe Woody made an excellent career choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The enigma with Woody is that engineers tend to be conservative according to a couple of studies out there..wheras scientists lean more liberal."

I never understood why Woody would support someone like Bernie Sanders although the Bern's talk about forgiving student loan debt might play a part in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"The enigma with Woody is that engineers tend to be conservative according to a couple of studies out there..wheras scientists lean more liberal."

I never understood why Woody would support someone like Bernie Sanders although the Bern's talk about forgiving student loan debt might play a part in it?

To be honest, I think Woody is just locked into his own little microcosm. For whatever reasons, just seems to be that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

To be honest, I think Woody is just locked into his own little microcosm. For whatever reasons, just seems to be that way.

I believe it was about 150 years ago that people thought they had so much scientific knowledge they declared God to be dead. The reality is that we have gained even more scientific knowledge 150 years later, God is still alive and only those touting His death are the ones who have died off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

 

"Engineers must deal in facts and reality, have a strong natural desire to get to the bottom of things and not look at things superficially or make assumptions."

Which is why I believe Woody made an excellent career choice. 

Maybe I wasn't clear with my point. Woody seems to dismiss anything posted here as right wing propaganda/fake news having no basis in fact. Views these things superficially with a grain of salt giving no effort in seeking the truth....and engineers are supposed to be the opposite. They require facts and truth. That is the enigma.

As in the link I posted engineers tend to be conservatives.

He probably still tells himself there's nothing to this plot designed to overthrow a duly elected president. We're making it all up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Maybe I wasn't clear with my point. Woody seems to dismiss anything posted here as right wing propaganda/fake news having no basis in fact. Views these things superficially with a grain of salt giving no effort in seeking the truth....and engineers are supposed to be the opposite. That is the enigma.

As in the link I posted engineers tend to be conservatives.

He probably still tells himself there's nothing to this plot designed to overthrow a duly elected president. We're making it all up.

True. If he wanted the truth, there are plenty of resources out there. He just never? seems to have read any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Maybe I wasn't clear with my point. Woody seems to dismiss anything posted here as right wing propaganda/fake news having no basis in fact. Views these things superficially with a grain of salt giving no effort in seeking the truth....and engineers are supposed to be the opposite. That is the enigma.

He probably still tells himself there's nothing to this plot designed to overthrow a duly elected president. We're making it all up.

Not just Woody but where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins in the MSM covering one of the biggest scandals in our history?  I guess you have to remember that many in the MSM were active Hillary Clinton supporters. This was a coup attempt to keep Trump from being elected and then take him out after he was elected. Once the IG report is released I have no doubt the facts will come out especially now that Barr has replaced Sessions as AG.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/conservative-host-mark-levin-claims-silent-coup-prediction-justified-by-mccabe-rosenstein-reports

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Maybe why that isn't working you are dealing with the wrong animal...

 

wood pussy

English

Noun

wood pussy (plural wood pussies)

  1. A skunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Not just Woody but where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins in the MSM covering one of the biggest scandals in our history?  I guess you have to remember that many in the MSM were active Hillary Clinton supporters. This was a coup attempt to keep Trump from being elected and then take him out after he was elected. Once the IG report is released I have no doubt the facts will come out especially now that Barr has replaced Sessions as AG.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/conservative-host-mark-levin-claims-silent-coup-prediction-justified-by-mccabe-rosenstein-reports

 

That's true, but this is different because these are cover up's. Woody just chooses to ignore. Don't think he's that influential to engage in any cover ups lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gorka said:

That's true, but this is different because these are cover up's. Woody just chooses to ignore. Don't think he's that influential to engage in any cover ups lol!

Can you imagine the media coverage this story would have gotten if it had happened to Obama instead of Trump? For two years the MSM chased after a non story of alleged Trump campaign and Russian collusion giving it huge amounts of coverage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always heard moulignon was the Italian n word. But then I don't speak Italian so what do I know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I always heard moulignon was the Italian n word. But then I don't speak Italian so what do I know?

Moolie. As we were call from Richard Pryor's routine.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh boy, people are talking about me.

I'm popular!

Glad that makes you happy, cause the only reason you come here is because it's the only place you aren't completely ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Glad that makes you happy, cause the only reason you come here is because it's the only place you aren't completely ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ironic seeing that post from someone I have on ignore. 

I'd actually prefer it if you just ignored me. Anyone that would make an alt account to post here isn't someone who needs to be posting at me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's ironic seeing that post from someone I have on ignore. 

I'd actually prefer it if you just ignored me. Anyone that would make an alt account to post here isn't someone who needs to be posting at me

Of course that would eliminate your need to constantly complain about it.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course that would eliminate your need to constantly complain about it.

WSS

It's more expressing some amount of amazement, disappointment and disgust that our so called mod sees absolutely nothing wrong with the clearly shady influx of users and sees no reason to slow the creation of the type of threads these users keep making.

I mean I get you politically agree with them but Christ, at least try to prevent the browns board from looking bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's more expressing some amount of amazement, disappointment and disgust

 sounds like almost a textbook definition of complaining.

that our so called mod sees absolutely nothing wrong with the clearly shady influx of users and sees no reason to slow the creation of the type of threads these users keep making.

We've discussed that plenty of times before you are full of shit. Furhermore if it was true and each and every poster on here (that's not a Bernie Sanders supporter) was me. Or Cal? Or some other Boogeyman? So what?

I mean I get you politically agree with them but Christ, at least try to prevent the browns board from looking bad.

 Sometimes I do. And sometimes I agree with you. So what?  if you can prove to me anybody is an alt I will ban them for good. I don't know how else to make you happy. I actually think it's just typical Woody. You can't even begin to tell me whose styles are similar enough to be the same person because frankly you're not very good at that.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×