THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Fredo the Italian N word?

OldBrownsFan

Apparently so if you are a moronic liberal like Chris Cuomo at CNN:

Well, when the liberal media has a meltdown, it’s either CNN or MSNBC. On tonight’s episode, we turn to CNN, where host Chris Cuomo went absolutely ballistic when a Trump supporter called him “Fredo.” Okay—there are many reasons why he could take that as an insult, which he explains in the video. Fredo was sort of the village idiot of the Corleone brothers in the Godfather film series. He was weak, slow, and easily manipulated. It was painfully clear that even though he was older than Michael, played by Al Pacino, he could never take over the family business. In other words, yeah—I guess I can see him taking offense to the notion that someone was really calling him an idiot, except Cuomo, explains, wrongly, how “Fredo” is akin to the N-word to Italians. Uh, no, it’s not. And you don’t need to be Italian, or to be raised by them, to know this is just a straight-up lie (via Washington Examiner😞

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/08/12/cnns-cuomo-has-a-total-meltdown-n2551563

President Donald Trump weighed in Tuesday on CNN host Chris Cuomo’s Monday night confrontation when he threatened to beat up a man who called him “Fredo.”

Trump’s tweet suggested that Cuomo had nothing to be upset about because, “I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings”

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It was obvious the Trump supporter was calling him an idiot (if anything) yet in typical liberal fashion Cuomo turns it into a racial slur. I actually think the guy thought Cuomo's first name was Fredo.

The guy 100% knew his name. He had a hidden camera and came at this with the intention of trolling and making a video. 

Not saying this is anything close to the n word, but this troll knew exactly what he was doing.

What else would you expect when speaking to a Democrat with a Microphone? Even with out a mic all loud moth Libs turn anything you say in to a racist remark, next he will go crying to Opera on how sad and outraged he is and just feels like he can't do anything about it because President Trump is racist and encourages this kind of stuff. 

How to make a nick name stick forever by Chris "Fredo" Cuomo:

On Tuesday's "LevinTV," Mark Levin played part of a viral video in which CNN host Chris Cuomo went on an expletive-filled rant and threatened a man apparently for calling him "Fredo," a reference to Fredo Corleone from the movie "The Godfather."

"Now his name is 'Fredo' because he made such a big issue out of this," laughed Mark. "Forevermore he's Fredo."

https://www.theblaze.com/levintv/mark-levin-chris-cuomos-expletive-filled-rant-has-sealed-his-fate-forevermore-hes-fredo

• Upvote 1

Any of you guys ever been to Africa? They could careless about the n word. Granted this was over 10 years ago but I know I slipped and said it more than a few times while working and the other guys didn't even try to hide it, saying "N***** loving this or N***** loving that"  Plus being so damn hot from going inside the furnace wearing all the protective crap we had to wear our nerves were all ready short, most of us wishing we never took the job,  But any who, It seemed as if they had no idea what it meant 

On 8/13/2019 at 10:07 PM, MLD Woody said:

The guy 100% knew his name. He had a hidden camera and came at this with the intention of trolling and making a video. 

Not saying this is anything close to the n word, but this troll knew exactly what he was doing.

Probably. But the first reaction of the left is of the left is to cry racism, it really is the go to outrage these days, surpassing #me too . I agree with Woody here.

WSS

2 hours ago, medicineman said:

Any of you guys ever been to Africa? They could careless about the n word. Granted this was over 10 years ago but I know I slipped and said it more than a few times while working and the other guys didn't even try to hide it, saying "N***** loving this or N***** loving that"  Plus being so damn hot from going inside the furnace wearing all the protective crap we had to wear our nerves were all ready short, most of us wishing we never took the job,  But any who, It seemed as if they had no idea what it meant 

This is browns board political board and it's core right here

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is browns board political board and it's core right here

No it is not. My best friend is a black man who my wife and I think the world of. When I had back surgery a few years ago he would drive to my house in the winter time and he and his sons would shovel my driveway when it snowed that winter. Knowing we were big fans of Diet Coke he would usually bring a case of it with him to give to us as well. Because I was laid up he knew my finances were tight and he put some money in my mailbox. Later when he had knee surgery my wife and I wife and I were able to help him out.

My problem is always with liberal thought and ideology. My problems with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are only because of their left wing views. I strongly support conservative black people like Allen West, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Candace Owens and many others because of their conservative views.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Anthony Scaramucci is a highly unstable “nut job” who was with other candidates in the primary who got shellaced, and then unfortunately wheedled his way into my campaign. I barely knew him until his 11 days of gross incompetence-made a fool of himself, bad on TV. Abused staff, got fired. Wrote a very nice book about me just recently. Now the book is a lie? Said his wife was driving him crazy, “something big” was happening with her. Getting divorced. He was a mental wreck. We didn’t want him around. Now Fake News puts him on like he was my buddy!

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If conservatives are going to make memes you should leave it to the pissed off troll lords on 4chan that are loosely conservative.

When older, more traditional conservatives try to make memes they just aren't very good.

He's getting angry~😒

4 hours ago, medicineman said:

Cool.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey do a search for your POS buddy and see how often he's used the word ngr you hypocritical little twat.

WSS

There's a lot more going on in that post than just that.

While I don't support Cleve's choice of language, he isn't using it in the way you're implying.