THE BROWNS BOARD

straight out encouragement

FairHooker11

https://www.charismanews.com/culture/77509-why-fewer-millennials-support-lgbt-lifestyle-each-year

According to a new Harris Poll, AFA and The Christian Post report, Americans aged 18-34 are becoming less and less enamored with the LGBT lifestyle each year.

The pro-homosexual CEO of Harris Poll stated: "These numbers are very alarming."

Maybe some are not liking all the forcing of this lifestyle on people who don't agree with it? Now the gaystapo has brought their agenda into school systems. I have never had a problem with keeping prayer out of school because that can open a can of worms to what kind of prayer, religion etc...but I don't like that schools don't use the same reasoning when allowing some other things into the schools such as the LGBTQ agenda. 

Students opposed to LGBT agenda shamed in classroom

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/students-opposed-to-lgbt-agenda-shamed-in-classroom

https://www.christianpost.com/news/nj-law-forcing-schools-to-teach-lgbt-history-is-about-indoctrinating-students-critics-say.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Accepting abnormal behavior isn't normal.

Neither is a middled aged man trolling a forum board.... but uhh, here we are.

Gay people are normal people like myself and you.   What anyone does in behind closed doors is their business.    I mean, a straight couple getting into some freaky stuff isn't what many of us would call "normal".  But you don't hear anyone barking up that tree.

22 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Neither is a middled aged man trolling a forum board.... but uhh, here we are.

Gay people are normal people like myself and you.   What anyone does in behind closed doors is their business.    I mean, a straight couple getting into some freaky stuff isn't what many of us would call "normal".  But you don't hear anyone barking up that tree.

Sorry, I'll never buy that argument.  If you feel that way thats you.

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Gay people are normal people like myself and you.   What anyone does in behind closed doors is their business.    I mean, a straight couple getting into some freaky stuff isn't what many of us would call "normal".  But you don't hear anyone barking up that tree

tenor.gif