THE BROWNS BOARD

When Ann Coulter is the one keepin it real....

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

The wall and immigration seems to be the only thing she harps on.

For the longest time Ann Coulter has had such a bug up her ass about this wall not being built. It actually sounds like she's taking it personally.

I don't know what she is wanting him to do? He has practically been fighting as a one man army to build the wall without any dem support and minimal republican support. That is because the dems have made the calculation that all the millions of illegals will be voting one day and that will keep them in power. Illegal immigration has hurt the black community dis proportionally but the dems are willing to risk alienating their monolithic dem support by throwing them some bones like reparations which they know isn't going to go anywhere. Our republican friends in the meantime are beholden to the Koch bros and the chamber of commerce wing of the GOP who also do not want to see the southern border secured as they benefit from the cheap labor. Meanwhile Trump practically alone is trying to secure the border.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/report-illegal-immigration-harms-blacks-robs-social-services-from-legal-americans

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

she's dead on the money right about all this unwarranted scorn towards people being actively recruited to come here for jobs. Why aren't the companies that do this being prosecuted? And apparently she thinks the Trump org partakes in hiring illegals. That would be awkward huh?

She's dead on the money about a lot of things, so maybe you malcontents finally got something on Trump you can impeach him for.

30 minutes ago, Gorka said:

She's dead on the money about a lot of things, so maybe you malcontents finally got something on Trump you can impeach him for.

hiring illegals isnt imprachment wirthy but its def contemptible....and.....wait for it.............racist!!!!!  

just kidding its hypocritical as shit tho

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Trump didn't hire illegals. Trump hired Kaszycky and Sons contractors who brought in the illegals.Trump denied knowing there were illegals working on his project. He appealed the decision, but before it went to trial he settled.

So there ya go Ann, Trump was punished.

Secondly, this was 1980. He was a fuckin democrat.

37 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

He still is. You don't suddenly swap after being of one political leaning for 50 years.

Trump's been a move around type of guy for sure. He started out as a republican, switched to democrat, switched to independent and then back again to republican. I don't think he can be pigeon holed into any group. He has governed conservatively but he is not a true conservative and more of a populist conservative. I personally believe he became a democrat out of convenience, living in a liberal democrat city like NYC and being a businessman, being a democrat was probably good business sense more than anything else.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

He has governed conservatively but he is not a true conservative and more of a populist conservative.

Me:  *reads post*

Me: * looking around * still sees massive violations of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 14th amendments along with increased debt and deficit.   

Yep...."conservative" 

giphy.gif.c3aa3772bf2a6f5a6d746883ce4d15d5.gif

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Me: * looking around * still sees massive violations of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 14th amendments along with increased debt and deficit.   

Yep...."conservative" 

Me: He has governed conservatively but he is not a true conservative and more of a populist conservative.

What many others have said....similar:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/cpac-donald-trump-conservative/index.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/11/is-trump-a-conservative-mike-lee-says-yes-215360

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/02/donald-trump-is-the-most-pure-conservative-president-ever.html

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-is-quietly-pushing-his-conservative-agenda-through-judicial-confirmations_n_5a3424dce4b01d429cc8a5b2

30 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yep...."conservative" 

unlike your obaMao commie, Pres Trump doesn't see himself as a dicktater. The growing debt is the fault of both parties in Congress - a president can only do so much - to try to influence them.

and I'm sure that your understanding of football helps you understand the nuances of our legal system, especially concerning Constitutionality.

Did you know there isn't any mention of football in our Constitution/Bill of Rights?

source.gif

• Haha 1

Levin: ‘Trump is the most conservative president since Reagan’

LevinTV host Mark Levin praised President Trump on his radio program Monday night for having, by his estimation, a very successful first year in office and called him “the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan.”

Levin credited Trump for his Reaganesque national security speech Monday afternoon and also for what he has accomplished so far — despite relentless opposition. He then called on all Republicans to get behind the president’s agenda or be dismissed.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-trump-conservative-president-since-reagan/

35 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Ahh, so now the "liberal rags" as you deem them "MSM" are acceptable sources for cited support.

Funny how that works.

Look, man.  Just because you think the dude supports the 2A and "pro-life" - doesn't make him anything resembling conservative.  The guys is an opportunist.  You know it, I know it, we all (mostly know it)   So let's accept it for what it is.  

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

unlike your obaMao commie, Pres Trump doesn't see himself as a dicktater. The growing debt is the fault of both parties in Congress - a president can only do so much - to try to influence them.

and I'm sure that your understanding of football helps you understand the nuances of our legal system, especially concerning Constitutionality.

Did you know there isn't any mention of football in our Constitution/Bill of Rights?

source.gif

In order of embarrassment

- Didn't vote for Obama

- Everybody wants to rule the world (as the song goes)

- Yes, Congress is very much to blame but I see zero sign of reason from any sitting President the past 30 years to make smart changes.  They simply pile on and pile on.

- You still fail to grasp any Amendment violations that I've highlighted previously such as the 4th, 5th and 14th as evidenced by either your non-responses or poorly constructed/thoughtout responses.   Spare me your bullshit "understanding" of the nuances of Constitutionality that you so greatly pretend to be an expert on. 

- Did you know my football threads with my original ideas and content, by last check, were viewed at a rate 4x that of your own?

....  Put me back on ignore, old man. 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Ahh, so now the "liberal rags" as you deem them "MSM" are acceptable sources for cited support.

Funny how that works.

Look, man.  Just because you think the dude supports the 2A and "pro-life" - doesn't make him anything resembling conservative.  The guys is an opportunist.  You know it, I know it, we all (mostly know it)   So let's accept it for what it is.  

On pro life he is the most pro life president since Roe and there is no question about that. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem is not anything Obama or any liberal democrat would have done. One of those articles I posted was from Mike Lee whose conservative credential are unquestioned yet he considers Trump to be conservative. Mark Levin also is one whom nobody doubts his conservative credentials and he says Trump is the most conservative president since Reagan. That is some high praise from Levin.

Trump I believe is a populist and conservative and that is how he has governed. 

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

On pro life he is the most pro life president since Roe and there is no question about that. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem is not anything Obama or any liberal democrat would have done. One of those articles I posted was from Mike Lee whose conservative credential are unquestioned yet he considers Trump to be conservative. Mark Levin also is one whom nobody doubts his conservative credentials and he says Trump is the most conservative president since Reagan. That is some high praise from Levin.

Trump I believe is a populist and conservative and that is how he has governed. 

Honestly, you have this on copy and paste.  You've posted this at least half dozen times.

Pro life is a convenience for Trump.  He doesn't believe in it anymore than many others - it's just what he has to accept to pander your vote.   Yes, your one issue voting.  

Moving the embassy isn't "conservative".  It's Religious GOP pandering yet again.  The man could give two shits either way.     The modern GOP is anything but conservative.  

Mike Lee is a hack.  Also has two first names.

Mark Levin is pretty much the same, but at least has the name working for him.

Classic conservatism mainstream died before Reagan got into office.  Now those people (such as myself) have the tough task of asking what label to aptly apply to ourselves.  Independent? Libertarian? Citizens Party? IAP? (minus the religious dogma) Whig Party? (maybe)

You're going to have to google those, friend.  I doubt your readings and quest for expanding political horizons has taken you that far.

11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

In order of embarrassment

- Didn't vote for Obama

- Everybody wants to rule the world (as the song goes)

- Yes, Congress is very much to blame but I see zero sign of reason from any sitting President the past 30 years to make smart changes.  They simply pile on and pile on.

- You still fail to grasp any Amendment violations that I've highlighted previously such as the 4th, 5th and 14th as evidenced by either your non-responses or poorly constructed/thoughtout responses.   Spare me your bullshit "understanding" of the nuances of Constitutionality that you so greatly pretend to be an expert on. 

- Did you know my football threads with my original ideas and content, by last check, were viewed at a rate 4x that of your own?

....  Put me back on ignore, old man. 

But who is counting right...😅

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

your highlighted "violations" are ignorant. I didn't put you on ignore, I simply find you boring, often, about football. I suppose you account for 3x of reads on your own, little napoleon.

I have never pretended to be an expert...but I have my opinions, and when I go to figure out if they are valid or not, I find that when Mark Levin and several other legit experts have the same opinion, I'm good. I have taken part in your football threads when I find them interesting. You know a lot about "x's and o's" but you don't seem to understand "heart"," love for the game", "character" and "team-oriented".

You get your favorite draft picks from magazines you buy. and I don't start many threads about football, I have more fun reading other's posts, at least often, and news - it gets posted before I can post it.

You should learn to stop puffing out your chest so prominently, you could end up needing a back brace when you get older.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Honestly, you have this on copy and paste.  You've posted this at least half dozen times.

Pro life is a convenience for Trump.  He doesn't believe in it anymore than many others - it's just what he has to accept to pander your vote.   Yes, your one issue voting.  

Moving the embassy isn't "conservative".  It's Religious GOP pandering yet again.  The man could give two shits either way.     The modern GOP is anything but conservative.  

Mike Lee is a hack.  Also has two first names.

Mark Levin is pretty much the same, but at least has the name working for him.

Classic conservatism mainstream died before Reagan got into office.  Now those people (such as myself) have the tough task of asking what label to aptly apply to ourselves.  Independent? Libertarian? Citizens Party? IAP? (minus the religious dogma) Whig Party? (maybe)

You're going to have to google those, friend.  I doubt your readings and quest for expanding political horizons has taken you that far.

You could make the point what any president does is pandering could you not?

And I guess you are the last of the Mohicans as far as real conservatives go..😉

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yes, your one issue voting.  

'you're" is the contraction for "you are".

"your" is possessive.

and, Tiam, "Mark Levin is a hack" ??????

that is just emotionally knee jerk stupidass.

Mark Levin
American lawyer

Description

Mark Reed Levin is an American lawyer, author, and radio personality. He is the host of syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show, as well as Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. Levin worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. Wikipedia
  • Upvote 1