THE BROWNS BOARD

Brilliant move by Pres Trump - got mexico to actually start stopping mass illegal immigration invasion to our country

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Your response has fuck all to do with what I said. You asked Jblu if he was o.k. with it happening to US kids as if what he said in anyway infers that he would be OK with it. 

67960545_2641050382586409_2416356138397204480_n.jpg

19 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I can tell you 100% that if I was living in cartel country in Mexico with a family, legal or not, I would be finding a way out. You face the music if they catch you but it is better than the alternative.

So sure build the wall but don’t pretend like every illegal is some monster. There are plenty of people here in the US who openly say they would kill for or be willing to die for the safety of their kids but somehow hopping a border illegally is a bridge too far.

nobody is pretending they all are. that's straw man nonsense.

too many of them are. and too many will stuff welfare, food stamps, etc etc etc right into

cloward-piven.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

nobody is pretending they all are. that's straw man nonsense.

too many of them are. and too many will stuff welfare, food stamps, etc etc etc right into

cloward-piven.

Nobody is pretending that? The number of threads about just that sort of thing and Trump’s comments seem to run counter to that.

Again, I have no beef with stopping unfettered immigration but I don’t presume “too many of them” are (insert scary description). Politics make people in this country have to dehumanize the people at the heart of any complicated issue because otherwise you have to have a nuanced position.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

gloating over the dems blocking building the wall at every turn, over one or two corrupt leftwing activist federal judges interferring,

and you want to say that is Pres Trump's fault?

seriously?

yes, he can finally go ahead with military money.

I mean we know that you aren't the brightest but at no point did I assess any fault. But be prepared: it's not getting built 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I mean we know that you aren't the brightest but at no point did I assess any fault. But be prepared: it's not getting built 

this is me:

The joke about the tiger

Two men are walking through a forest.  Suddenly, they see a tiger in the distance, running towards them.  They turn and start running away.  But then one of them stops, takes some running shoes from his bag, and starts putting the on.

“What are you doing?” says the other man.  “Do you think you will run fast than the tiger with those?”

“I don’t have to run faster than the tiger,” he says.  “I just have to run faster than you.”

this is you:

The joke about the genie

An Australian is sitting at a bar, and he sees a lamp on a table.  He picks up the lamp and rubs it, and out pops a genie.  It says, “I will give you three wishes.”

The man thinks for a while, then he says, “I want a beer that is never empty.”

The genie waves his hand, and a bottle of beer appears on the bar.  The Australian starts drinking it.  When it is almost empty, it starts to refill.  The man is very happy.  The genie asks about his next two wishes.

The man says, “I want two more of those.”

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this is me:

The joke about the tiger

Two men are walking through a forest.  Suddenly, they see a tiger in the distance, running towards them.  They turn and start running away.  But then one of them stops, takes some running shoes from his bag, and starts putting the on.

“What are you doing?” says the other man.  “Do you think you will run fast than the tiger with those?”

“I don’t have to run faster than the tiger,” he says.  “I just have to run faster than you.”

The problem with you is you just run into a brick wall and knock yourself out 

• Like 1

never have. Did nearly have an accident yesterday fishing. We were on our friends' pontoon boat, great time.

at dusk we headed back to the dock. I was upfront, grabbed the post of the dock and went to jump over to the dock with the rope to the boat.

except his Wife turned, and thought I was going to fall in, so she grabbed me by the arm. So, my momentum stopped, I have one foot on the dock, the other on the pontoon boat, and the pontoon boat was moving away from the dock.

So, since I don't ever want to try to do a split, I let go of the post, and pushed off to get all of me back on the pontoon at the front.

Yes, we all four were laughing, and me, my iphone/wallet and ccw didn't go into the lake.

But you would have asked for "two more of those". Admit it.