THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Sign Joe Kerridge

MLD Woody

What does he give us a FB that Orson Charles would not as a blocking back? 

And he has been out of college now at least 3 years it seems.  Are there no "highlights" of him as a pro?  Looking at college highlights of a guy that has been out of college  3 years gives us nothing to look at really  as to his current value.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I should have guessed the first two to respond and what they'd both say/do haha

Can we say we never heard of him?  Would you have posted that if he went to Alcorn State? Didn't think so.  :D  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Can we say we never heard of him?  Would you have posted that if he went to Alcorn State? Didn't think so.  :D  

No of course not. I also wouldn't have expected anyone to have heard of him. Hell, he'll probably not make the final roster.

I just laugh at the typical responses

28 minutes ago, Orion said:

I don't see much value in him.....except he use to block like a sum-bitch!

...signing him doesn't say much for the guys they have.

Maybe they needed a new parking lot attendant?   

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I should have guessed the first two to respond and what they'd both say/do haha

And you failed to answer the questions:

A. What does he bring that would make him superior to Charles?

B. Is there actual NFL film on him...since he has been in the league for several years.

I mean...if you are going to go sucking this guys dick and attest to how sweet his cum tastes....the least you can do is to prove that he can get a hardon now....and not 3 years ago.  (because you certainly have not attested to the capabilities that he can bring to THIS team.)

The ONLY thing he has going for him is that Dorsey signed him...and we trust him. 

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep, look at Gip go. How predictable.

Not even worth engaging him unfortunately. Some people can have productive Michigan / OSU conversations.... But he is surely not one of them

Yeah the keyword is production. Show us that this guy can give us some production. You have chickened out on showing that because I can only assume that there is nothing for you to show,  so put up or shut the fuck up. Oh and FYI you are not one of those persons who cannot have a proper productive Ohio State Michigan conversation because you’re so far up your own ass with Michigan that you have no perspective. Whatsoever. You just slobber over anyone that wore Those shitty colors regardless of how good he could be or how he can help the Browns. This is after all a Browns board.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Is there anyone out there anyone anyone? Who can provide the answer to the question what can this guy bring to the Cleveland Brown’s that Orson Charles cannot. That was my first question and so far I get no answer Except whiny crybaby shit from Vagitron II. 

That is why we brought him in....to find out.  Orson is the only FB listed on the roster and we want to create competition.  The guy looked pretty good to me and evidently he caught the eye of Dorsey.  My question is why shouldn't we have brought him in for a look?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ballpeen said:

That is why we brought him in....to find out.  Orson is the only FB listed on the roster and we want to create competition.  The guy looked pretty good to me and evidently he caught the eye of Dorsey.  My question is why shouldn't we have brought him in for a look?

I think they should give Mack Wilson a shot at being the rarely used FB. He's big, fast and used to hitting people larger than himself. Plus he was a great RB in HS. Why waste a slot on somebody else if you have a guy to fulfill that small role right there on the team?

• Upvote 1

1) he's younger & cheaper than keeping O.Charlse/Devalve..2) Remember O.Charlse was a HueJax guy. Freddie wants no leaks? 3) Devalve was filling the role of Charlse, but can't stay upright..4) what i don't see in the video👀 is what we need..a large as$ Mike Allstock that can roll in play action and plant a as$ before it's Bakers. Not once do I see where Kerridge can step up & stuff a blitzer in the hole.am convinced freddie's offense is not a protect QB at all cost..It's come & get me.. cause the ball is coming out before you can hit me.. i see Kerridge is from Traveler City,Mich? Same lo'cal Sheehy was raised? is there a connection?

• Thanks 1

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KerrJo00.htm

I thoght perhaps he has better hands than Charles, but stats don’t really support that. 12 games, 1 reception and 1 rush in career so far.

Likely camp competition. Charles looked kind of ordinary the 1st preseason game. Could be bringing a guy in to compete with him will light a fire under his ass.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

And now Orson Charles has been cut.  So, it appears that Kerridge is the only FB on the roster?  (unless I am missing someone).  So apparently the coaches see some possible value in this guy over and above what they thought Charles could bring.  Again...was that so hard?

Yes, it was very difficult. 

• Haha 1

...like I said earlier, the signing of this Kerrige guy didn't say much for the guy we had (Charles).  Hopefully he can still block like that college highlight reel.  He friggin' blocks guys through the ground.  :)

• Upvote 1