THE BROWNS BOARD

Epstein

2 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I kind of don't blame them on this one. Epstein's "suicide" seems sus as fuck.

Sure. Something happened. But we're a few posts away from...

latest?cb=20120911190804

But I'm all for shit going down among the elites. Destroying powerful people. We'll see what happens. 

It is very suspicious

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

67773349_2293230504274378_65593705881361

hmmmm...

Trump and his daughter..you needed to point that out Cleve or we might confuse you with the MSM who also like to leave out relevant information when it doesn't fit their narrative...I know you wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression that Trump was just groping some young girl?...unless you were wanting to deceive us? hmmmm...

Actually your misleading post helps prove my theory that Epstein was protected from prosecution for years because of all the dirt he had on a lot of democrats. They only decided to prosecute him in a serious way now when Trump is president to try to link Epstein with Trump. Now Epstein is dead (whacked)  but the innuendo remains of Trump linked to Epstein...innuendo that even having a picture taken of Trump and his daughter with Epstein will be used to prove Trump's guilt by association. 

sarcastic false narratives serve liberals' emotional needs. they won't stop it,

it makes them ...FEEL validated as "elite" as their leftwing heroes and heroines.

The idea that there is some grand conspiracy here that only implicates those on the right or those on the left if hilarious. 

Liberals rushing to blame Trump.

Conservatives rushing to blame Clinton

If this shit is really what people think it is then we're talking both sides of the aisle.

Burn it all down

yet you, woodpecker, can't utter one opinion about the inflammatory asinine comments by your special four nasties led by LOC.

not one condemnation of anything they say. You ARE the left, punkbird.

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So we live in a world where the current president can fan the flames of a conspiracy theory that implicates a previous president in multiple shady murders and everyone just thinks it's normal

Normal ?

Is "normal" for an Administration to weaponize the Intel resources of the US against Political Candidates, Judges, Congressmen, Military personnel, Businessmen, and US Citizens ?

Is it "normal" for a President to send Billions of Dollars in CASH on Pallets to a Hostile Regime (in the middle of the night no less) ?

Is it "normal" to send $221 Million to Palestine just hours before leaving Office ?

Is it "normal" to order Spec Ops to "Stand Down" when our Embassy is under assault ?

Do I need to go on ?

Do you have TS Q Clearance and receive briefings on the goings on in the Nation ?

You don't think POTUS knows what is going on ?

He does not say/Tweet things that he does not already have the answer too.

Folks are going to find out that there was not much "normality" in the past Administration(s) in the coming months.

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump and his daughter..you needed to point that out Cleve or we might confuse you with the MSM who also like to leave out relevant information when it doesn't fit their narrative...I know you wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression that Trump was just groping some young girl?...unless you were wanting to deceive us? hmmmm...

Actually your misleading post helps prove my theory that Epstein was protected from prosecution for years because of all the dirt he had on a lot of democrats. They only decided to prosecute him in a serious way now when Trump is president to try to link Epstein with Trump. Now Epstein is dead (whacked)  but the innuendo remains of Trump linked to Epstein...innuendo that even having a picture taken of Trump and his daughter with Epstein will be used to prove Trump's guilt by association. 

seems to me epstein might have known donald was finger banging ivanka.....

14 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Leaving no doubt to what type of person you are......

i love how we cant have fun with something like this....

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

but u guys can yuck it up about michelle having a cock...which u have no actual proof of but we have recorded deocumented quotes from donald about his daughter