THE BROWNS BOARD

Hard Knocks-Oakland Episode 1

TexasAg1969

On a related thing, those ESPN guys were freaking out over Antonio Brown's slightly over chilled feet. All I  can say is you ain't  seen nothing yet from my POV. Just froze off the outer  layers. He'll be  fine, though  mighty  dumb.  

When you wreck your  Harley doing 70, aren't as we used to say DRT (dead right  there) and the x-ray report is three typed pages- use your imagination. Now that thar was rightly gross. A resident walked in, took one look  and barfed.

Sorry....though  AB is a douchenozzle....him being gone from Pissburgh will NOT  eliminate all the drama that goes on there.   BR is still by far the biggest drama queen in the league.   Its just that when you combine a douchnozzle with a drama queen....you get the clown car act you had in Pittsburgh last year.  Now, maybe that team will no longer be a clown car act, but it will still be "Days of our Dumbass LIves" in the Big Vagina.

Just now, The Gipper said:

Sorry....though  AB is a douchenozzle....him being gone from Pissburgh will NOT  eliminate all the drama that goes on there.   BR is still by far the biggest drama queen in the league.   Its just that when you combine a douchnozzle with a drama queen....you get the clown car act you had in Pittsburgh last year.  Now, maybe that team will no longer be a clown car act, but it will still be "Days of our Dumbass LIves" in the Big Vagina.

I'll take a drama queen if it equates to 3 Super Bowl appearances, and two SB wins, any day. 

4 hours ago, Icecube said:

I'll take a drama queen if it equates to 3 Super Bowl appearances, and two SB wins, any day. 

It's beyond that- he's a certifiable head case. And trying to tell the NFL their standards don't apply to him. By all means please quit now goober....  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27357255/antonio-brown-quit-helmet-let-us-explain

1 hour ago, Kamalarry said:

So log in to play my new computer game and it tells me my hard drive is dead so no gaming for me yet.

Currently run raid 1 with two 500gb samsungs. Being as they are both the same I had best replace the other as well I guess before that dies on me.

Anyone reccommend a new one which is going to last longer than two years?

A shame Windows 7 costs an arm and leg as it would be nice to install that on the new hard drive.

You got the money these are the top rated ones I found in a web search.

https://bestreviews.com/best-gaming-computers

Personally I would go with Dell, but only because their HQ is only 20 miles away from me so I can take it in for excellent repairs at several repair businesses close by. Or take it strait to Dell for exchange if it isn't working properly.