THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Redskins Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! Cleveland Browns football is back, as our Browns begin their 71st season in the National Football League, and the NFL begins their 100th year of existence.

Freddie Kitchens begins his first full season as the Browns Head Coach, after being promoted as the team's offensive coordinator.

Tonight is the first game action of the preseason with veterans Odell Beckham, Jr., and Kareem Hunt, but Baker Mayfield will play at least two offensive series, before he and the rest of the veterans leave the field, and watch the rookies and free agents, enter, and audition to make the final 53-man regular season roster in September.

Browns 2019 NFL Draft Class are also expected to play live NFL game action tonight, including Drew Forbes,  Donnie Lewis, Jr., Sheldrick Redwine, Austin Siebert, Sione Takitaki, Greedy Williams and Mack Wilson.

Redskins defeated our Browns in both teams last preseason meeting by the score of 24-18, and played at FedEx Field back on August 18, 2014.

Browns also finished their 2018 preseason at 3-1,  with wins over the N.Y. Giants, Eagles, and Lions, and a road loss to the Bills.

WEWS ABC Channel 5 in Cleveland and affiliates in Columbus, Dayton, Toledo and Youngstown, will televise the Browns/Redskins game beginning at 7:30PM EST.

A mix of isolated and scattered thunderstorms is the game forecast inside FirstEnergy Stadium, for the 7:35 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 20% precipitation, 66% humidity, and southwest winds at 11 miles per hour.

NO injuries to both the Browns and Redskins, as both teams begin their preseason  at First Energy Stadium.

HERE WE GO BROWN-NIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!  BELIEVELAND!

https://nfl.com/gamecenter/2019080855/2019/PRE1/redskins@browns

https://clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-vs-redskins-how-to-watch-listen-stream-announcers-and-more

https://news5cleveland.com/sports/browns/

https://clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-vs-redskins-need-to-know-game-day-information

Go Browns!!!!

downloaded news 5 Cleveland APP on my Ruku TV ... but no live stream tonight (apparently)

guess I’ll wait for re-broadcast on NFL Network (4 pm Friday)... maybe that APP will have it on video playback after the game.

either way - pretty stoked to say the least .

The plan for my home game this year will be Seattle... only road game I would like to pull off is San Fran .... might be too much for me ... but I love Northern Cali and that city .

trying to find another home game in there somewhere... and of course the crew will be in Cincy last game of reg season ... which all of our starters will be sitting out - with home field wrapped up 😎

Bermeck (going heavy on the opener at -5.5... let’s see if it moves)  week 1 biggest game since 99 opener ... were a bit better this time ... Go Browns!)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Comeonman said:

What’s up BrownsDawgPound!

One of these days, I WILL get you to respond to me..... or anyone for that matter. 

I think we should ignore these "Official" threads and just start chatting ourselves everytime he steps out of his cave and posts one of these. 

How are you doing, Comeonman? Looking forward to the weekend? 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Nero said:

I think we should ignore these "Official" threads and just start chatting ourselves everytime he steps out of his cave and posts one of these. 

Just because he posts it as being official does not make it official.  Nevertheless...it helps to have a thread that talks about each game.  If he didn't do it, someone would have to start one, so I have no problem with it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Just because he posts it as being official does not make it official.  Nevertheless...it helps to have a thread that talks about each game.  If he didn't do it, someone would have to start one, so I have no problem with it.

Guess you’re kinda right, Gip. Always the pragmatist. It’s just weird that there’s no other discussion from him. 

3 hours ago, Nero said:

No, unfortunately. Three 12 hour shifts coming up. You?

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sounds like the Browns plan on a 2 minute drill on their first offensive possession.

Right down the field