THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio Rep. Candice Keller: Drag queen advocates, gays to blame for mass shootings

jbluhm86

14 hours ago - The 24-year-old white male who killed 9 people at a bar in Dayton, ... Dayton Shooter Took a 'Rape List' to School and Made Threats to Women.

Dayton gunman's ex-classmates decry missed chances to stop him ...

19 hours ago - DAYTON — High school classmates of the gunman who killed nine ... ago for compiling a "hit list" and a "rape list," and questioned how he .

say, jblu - got smart yet?

you and woodpecker don't like the obamao connection?

New report: Obama school discipline policies a colossal failure | The ...

Mar 30, 2019 - The Obama crew believed that racial disparities in discipline were due to biases and discrimination among teachers, administrators, and staff, 

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so jblu, you going to condemn the leftist corrupt hate rhetoric by the left? put up or just be a hypocrite.

2 hours ago - A Twitter account that appears to belong to Dayton mass shooter Connor Betts ... Classmates: Dayton gunman had 'kill list' in high school.

tenor.gif

but obamao and the left are so desperate to win elections and get more and more power...

they want to abolish the Electoral College and stack the Supreme Court with extra judges who will override our Constitution,

want the giant flood of UNVETTED illegals (regardless of the violent crimes they commit)...

and cater to hs students who soon will be voting.

Reversing the Obama-era DCL will make schools safer. | Max Eden ...

Dec 18, 2018 - Reversing the Obama-era “Dear Colleague” letter will make schools ... discipline [should not be] with the substance of the discipline policy of a ...
Dec 18, 2018 - ... of Education is poised to rescind Obama-era policies that sought to ... panel recommends ending Obama-era school discipline policies.

so in cals mind because the dude was pro universal income that negates the obvious nationalist overtones of his manifesto, which are straight out of 1600 penn ave currently. We already discussed the dude was all over the place politically, that's not the issue....the issue was his "buying in" to the white nationalist movement premise that immigrants are staging a silent takeover of the U.S. I don't care if he had a poster of AOC in his room....he didn't deliberately shoot up a mall full of foreigners because of AOC's rhetoric. Just stop this ignorance you fucking assclowns. 

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so in cals mind because the dude was pro universal income that negates the obvious nationalist overtones of his manifesto, which are straight out of 1600 penn ave currently. We already discussed the dude was all over the place politically, that's not the issue....the issue was his "buying in" to the white nationalist movement premise that immigrants are staging a silent takeover of the U.S. I don't care if he had a poster of AOC in his room....he didn't deliberately shoot up a mall full of foreigners because of AOC's rhetoric. Just stop this ignorance you fucking assclowns. 

So what did you think about Obama having Al Sharpton as an adviser at the White House Cleve...good idea? bad? 

I think it was a terrible idea myself. Obama had the chance to make race relations better by being our first black president but race relations only got worse under him and having Al Sharpton as an adviser was likely one of the reasons.

tenor.gif

29 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so jblu, you going to condemn the leftist corrupt hate rhetoric by the left? put up or just be a hypocrite.

I've called out the likes of AOC, ilhan Omar, Elisabeth Warren, and other nutbag Democrats on posts here numerous times for the stupid comments they've made. It doesn't bother me in the slightest to say that, although the Dayton shooter is ultimately the one responsible for his own actions, that it's plausible to me that the hyperbolic rhetoric coming from the crazy Regressive Leftist elements of the Democratic Party may have helped to fuel this psychopath's actions. The same holds true for Trump's reckless rhetoric possibly fueling some of the El Paso shooter's rage. 

What I haven't done, however, is say that the blood of shooting victims or victims of violence from the alt right is on the hands of Trump voters, because that would be factually wrong, first; secondly, because rhetoric like that would be completely irresponsible of me to say. And, I'll even put this out as well: if I have done what you have done and blamed the deaths of shooting victims on Trump voters at large, then I'll freely admit that I was in the wrong. Good luck finding an instance where I've said something like that; but if you find it, then my acknowledgment of being in the wrong is right here for all to see. 

As to your diatribe about Obama's school policy, I have this: Obama's been out of office since early 2017. The Dayton shooting happened yesterday, in late 2019; nearly 3 years after Obama left. Trump and his adminstration have had the reigns over the Department of Education this whole time, yet they haven't moved to modify or remove the Obama-era policy that you're condemning and putting a blood-libel on Obama voters for. By that logic, you yourself- as a Trump voter - have innocent blood on YOUR hands too, since you elected the man who failed to change policies in the 3 years that he's been in office that lead to the death of innocent people in Dayton, according to your theory. 

17 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So what did you think about Obama having Al Sharpton as an adviser at the White House Cleve...good idea? bad? 

I think it was a terrible idea myself. Obama had the chance to make race relations better by being our first black president but race relations only got worse under him and having Al Sharpton as an adviser was likely one of the reasons.

tenor.gif

Steve Bannon ring any bells?  How about Trump's ringing endorsement of the likes of Roy Moore?

Or do you just want to stop now and agree that all presidents have associated with dubious individuals in their political lives?

At least one of the reasons the left (I'll pick on them) constantly seem to be complaining about rhetoric from the right causing violence or could cause violence is just an obvious attempt to shut up any criticism at all.  You see it as well with those on the left who constantly cry racism any time they get criticized. Again this usually is just another excuse to attempt to shut down any criticism. 

Of course many on the left who complain about the rhetoric never fail to dish out the rhetoric themselves and there is likely a link that hateful rhetoric against Trump is a reason Trump supporters get attacked. 

20 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Steve Bannon ring any bells?  How about Trump's ringing endorsement of the likes of Roy Moore?

Or do you just want to stop now and agree that all presidents have associated with dubious individuals in their political lives?

Moore and Bannon are gone but Sharpton remains a leader in the democrat party:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

She was right. The breakdown of traditional values and the traditional family is to blame. 

That was the point of what she was saying. It would have been nice if the RINO leader in Columbus would have stood by her but she asked her to resign. Even if you don't agree with what she said she didn't say anything she should have resigned over.

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That was the point of what she was saying. It would have been nice if the RINO leader in Columbus would have stood by her but she asked her to resign. Even if you don't agree with what she said she didn't say anything she should have resigned over.

No. She blamed it on good, decent, hardworking and law abiding Ohioans.

She is unfit to hold office.   Period.

22 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Uh.... She 100% said things she should have resigned over. No one was standing by her because it was political suicide. You hold outdated, backwards, minority views and society has moved past them. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Uh.... She 100% said things she should have resigned over. No one was standing by her because it was political suicide. You hold outdated, backwards, minority views and society has moved past them. 

There are very few examples of profiles in courage in politics. She listed a number of reasons why our society has slipped morally but her fatal mistake was listing gay marriage and drag queens as a role models. Then you saw all the screaming headlines..republican politician blames El Paso murders on gay marriage..on drag queens etc...she listed a number of reasons for the breakdown of families as being a reason for the moral decline and said if the democrats can blame the shooters actions on Trump you could also make the case the lack of morals in our country could also be blamed. And she is right. I spoke to a judge one time and he said he went to many conferences on crime and how to deal with it , the causes etc..and he said he never has gone to any of these conferences yet that would look at the breakdown of families and the relation to that and crime.

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We haven't moved past things being fucked, we've just move past caring about it. Depending upon whose Ox is being gored.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There are very few examples of profiles in courage in politics. She listed a number of reasons why our society has slipped morally but her fatal mistake was listing gay marriage and drag queens as a role models. Then you saw all the screaming headlines..republican politician blames El Paso murders on gay marriage..on drag queens etc...she listed a number of reasons for the breakdown of families as being a reason for the moral decline and said if the democrats can blame the shooters actions on Trump you could also make the case the lack of morals in our country could also be blamed. And she is right. I spoke to a judge one time and he said he went to many conferences on crime and how to deal with it , the causes etc..and he said he never has gone to any of these conferences yet that would look at the breakdown of families and the relation to that and crime.

Spin it how you like.  

Gays, transgendered, athletes, recreational weed, etc etc.   Have nothing to do with the evil in that kids heart.     

Stop defending bullshit. Its unbecoming of a decent man. 

Breakdown in family?  Fatherlessness? Purchasing power making both parents work long hours for ends meat? Susceptible to bad influences? Sure.    Or perhaps worth noting, the guy might have decent parents and just been fucked in the head.  I'm here, being productive and lively. My brother? Not so much....      At some point, though difficult to accept, mental illness and choice play major factors.

But you're too busy shouting and pointing fingers.

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Spin it how you like.  

Gays, transgendered, athletes, recreational weed, etc etc.   Have nothing to do with the evil in that kids heart.     

Stop defending bullshit. Its unbecoming of a decent man. 

Breakdown in family?  Fatherlessness? Purchasing power making both parents work long hours for ends meat? Susceptible to bad influences? Sure.    Or perhaps worth noting, the guy might have decent parents and just been fucked in the head.  I'm here, being productive and lively. My brother? Not so much....      At some point, though difficult to accept, mental illness and choice play major factors.

But you're too busy shouting and pointing fingers.

I got what she said. I also posted this from Mike Huckabee who is saying pretty much the same thing she does but I think he states it better:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/its-our-cultural-fault-mike-huckabee-pinpoints-spiritual-crisis-behind-mass-shootings

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

there most cerrainly is not. No one has destroyed tge family unit for the last umpteen centuries more than heterosexual people. And i know this for the immutable fact that it is because only heterosexual people have partaken in the family unit. End of discussion

And u all know this to be true but u dont undrrstand why its happened so lets blame the fagsNdykes......and now the trans people. If only tgey didnt exist we'd all be millionares sporting ruler cocks with smokeshow wives. The ignorance will never end with u people.

Well yeah, end of discussion for those stunned speechless after reading such a brilliant deduction.

You can be rest assured that any destroying goin on of the family unit had to have been done by heteros because only hetero family units existed, but what you're tryin to convey is that being hetero they shoulda batted  1000 which is ludicrous.

Because drivers pass tests required to legally drive a car doesn't mean they'll never be bad drivers.

I had already explained the trans thing earlier, you must have missed it. It's not about a single factor . It's about a the sum result of all those factors resulting a rotting disorderly anything goes culture void of morals... created and nurtured by liberalism....and no fucking gun legislation is gonna stop it.

19 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I got what she said. I also posted this from Mike Huckabee who is saying pretty much the same thing she does but I think he states it better:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/its-our-cultural-fault-mike-huckabee-pinpoints-spiritual-crisis-behind-mass-shootings

Again, no.  Mike isn't saying the same flamebait things at all.   He is actually using tact, intelligence and a degree of compassion.  Not attempting to score cheap political points or using cliche', insulting language helps.  

Hucks response vs our lovely Ohio Reps isn't even in the same galaxy.   

At some point you're welcomed to admit this woman veered way the fuck off course. You don't agree with it, but believe that there are potential underlying causes that can be rationally discussed.

11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Again, no.  Mike isn't saying the same flamebait things at all.   He is actually using tact, intelligence and a degree of compassion.  Not attempting to score cheap political points or using cliche', insulting language helps.  

Hucks response vs our lovely Ohio Reps isn't even in the same galaxy.   

At some point you're welcomed to admit this woman veered way the fuck off course. You don't agree with it, but believe that there are potential underlying causes that can be rationally discussed.

I liked what Huckabee said better and he said it better than she did. I support the idea that spiritual and moral decline have had negative consequences on our society. That is what I am supporting. Like you say she didn't state that principal as well or as compassionate as Huckabee did. Cleve posted earlier where this woman seemed to backtrack or at least not fully support what she said herself so I am not going to support what she said hook, line and sinker either just the general principal she was stating.

As for scoring cheap political points I saw the liberal media do this too with their headlines against her.

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

I liked what Huckabee said better and he said it better than she did. I support the idea that spiritual and moral decline have had negative consequences on our society. That is what I am supporting. Like you say she didn't state that principal as well or as compassionate as Huckabee did. Cleve posted earlier where this woman seemed to backtrack or at least not fully support what she said herself so I am not going to support what she said hook, line and sinker either just the general principal she was stating.

Her general principle was nothing. She went on a *knee jerk* rant, while holding a public position that can see you lose it for the wrong kinds of comments.   

Had she waited, thought out and articulated a response then she may have had something.  Instead she sounded like a soccer mom that barely got her G.E.D., never left her hometown and just got done crushing a bottle of cheap vino.        I mean straight out of the box, Boones Farm style.

Words have consequences.

20 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Her general principle was nothing. She went on a *knee jerk* rant, while holding a public position that can see you lose it for the wrong kinds of comments.   

Had she waited, thought out and articulated a response then she may have had something.  Instead she sounded like a soccer mom that barely got her G.E.D., never left her hometown and just got done crushing a bottle of cheap vino.        I mean straight out of the box, Boones Farm style.

Words have consequences.

When someone themself won't defend what they say I don't feel too comfortable going out on a limb to defend them either. I saw the point she was making though..

Boones Farm..they still make that stuff or are you older than you are letting on? I remember when I was in high school and baled hay in the summer time with some friends. One of them got his hands on some boones farm and we drank that hot wine in the heat of the barn while stacking the bales of hay..We all threw up...that was my first and last experience with boones farm.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When someone themself won't defend what they say I don't feel too comfortable going out on a limb to defend them either. I saw the point she was making though..

Boones Farm..they still make that stuff or are you older than you are letting on? 

When you're a broke ass high school kid, working to pay for the car, insurance and still have a couple bucks left over - you get good at booze math. Especially when the girls at the party don't like beer.  An industrial sized bottle of arbor mist costs less and has way more volume than apple pucker.

I belong to that weird remenent of the last 80's babies.  The inbetweens, I call us.

Grew up with the 90's tribe.

Losing record vs *ichigan with Cooper. Still chanted E-D (George) though.

First genuine memories of Browns football were Metcalfs 2 punt returns and Testaverde.  Then heartbreak...

Didn't have internet until I was 11 or 12.

Went to the library for research and to play Oregon Trail.... Maybe Doom if people weren't looking.

Still had to go to a friends house the bulk of my childhood if you wanted to play multiplayer video games.  That was until about late high school.   Grew up with the internet boom.

Priest Holmes was my favorite running back and I wanted to be Chris Gamble in high school.

Bailed hay for summer money 8th grade until junior year when I got an actual job job.

Enjoyed the greatest blend of musical expiaure. From the 60's, 70's, 80's into my time with the 90's and the last enjoyable radio mainstream - mid 2000's.

Didn't get my first cell phone until i could pay for it - razor. It was super badass at the time.

Im with that group that is now breaking into home ownership and possibly starting a family.  But I still want to go out and get hammered for Halloween.

I'm old enough to connect with you on some levels and not be annoying, but young enough to differ on others while thinking slang being used today like 'yeet' is just....super gay.

Knocking on that 3-0 door, my guy.

• Upvote 1

"Bailed hay for summer money 8th grade until junior year when I got an actual job job."

I baled hay in the summer while in school too with a couple of friends. One of them got his hands on a couple of bottles of Boones farm and on a hot summer day and in a hot barn while stacking the hay we drank the hot wine..we all threw up..I never drank Boones Farm after that..

one thing I never forgot though was we would eat supper with the farmer and his family and every meal seemed like thanksgiving with so much to eat on the table.

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"Bailed hay for summer money 8th grade until junior year when I got an actual job job."

I baled hay in the summer while in school too with a couple of friends. One of them got his hands on a couple of bottles of Boones farm and on a hot summer day and in a hot barn while stacking the hay we drank the hot wine..we all threw up..I never drank Boones Farm after that

Ballsy move. Some of those hay lofts are easily 100 degrees in summer.  That's a fun way to blackout.

Only time i ever had boones, i sadly mixed it and ended up yacking out of a friends window onto the A/C.

So at least we know you have good taste in liquor now 😂😂😂