THE BROWNS BOARD

"Little Smokey"

Icecube

That's what today's sport shows are calling Bakes after that video of him biting/chugging can of beer.

The reference is to the movie "Smokey and the Bandit" and they are saying his actions are causing "smoke" to be all around the Browns.

I don't think it's a big deal, but I do wonder what he was thinking. I mean, whatever, I guess. If he wins he can shotgun a beer every time he's on camera and no one will care. 

I won't applaud it, but I don't really care. 

I'm glad that we can complain about he shotgunning a beer (btw, new term for me) instead of a player getting a major suspension or an injury. 

is he seriously taking shit for that? that was fucking awesome.....ive got a serious mancrush on this kid now. Call me when he stsrts rolling up $1's in a vegas menroom infront of s countertop with white powder lines on it. Than ill give a fuck. Seriously i hope he's the biggest asshole to the rest of the lesgue "of all time". 

• Haha 1

Just now, flyingfooldoug said:

It’s not like he was throwing a $50,000 crack party. Instead of giving the colon types the finger, he chugged a beer. Same message

Yea, seriously, it's not like it's in the same area code of a Johnny Manziel. If Bakes wins, he is gonna be a legend in the Land. 

• Upvote 1

heard the whole segment on sirius radio today..Eric Dickerson was cool with it>>Bucky Brooks thinks 31 in the room maybe good with it? it's the other 59 to worry about..Bucky don't walk in that room so,stfu..meanwhile, ghools has taking up stache 🙈 stalking with odds  https://heavy.com/sports/2019/08/browns-baker-mayfield-wife-mustache-training-camp/     

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

heard the whole segment on sirius radio today..Eric Dickerson was cool with it>>Bucky Brooks thinks 31 in the room maybe good with it? it's the other 59 to worry about..Bucky don't walk in that room so,stfu..meanwhile, ghools has taking up stache 🙈 stalking with odds  https://heavy.com/sports/2019/08/browns-baker-mayfield-wife-mustache-training-camp/     

That article is freaking hilarious. I’m gonna put $10 on soul patch.

Burt Reynolds played Bandit, He outwitted all the southern cops from Texas to Georgia and delivered the beer as promised. He also got the girl. 

I believe it was Jackie Gleason that played “Smokey”

So are these folks comparing Baker to an inept cop?  He seems more the Burt Reynolds type to me. Winner!

• Upvote 1