THE BROWNS BOARD

El Paso shooter pic here we go again

im too.burned out on these brownsboard assclowns to gaf......but does sone one wanna do a quick check to see how many times in just the last 2-3 months cal and his alt army made a post about one of woodys illegal immigrants killing someone cause we know woody is some kind of han solo'esque border runner........

and used one killing to smear all immigrants as murderers and rapists. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The hypocrisy by many of the more conservative members of this board on this subject is frankly disgusting and pretty cowardly.

Speaking of hypocrisy, would you care to throw down your 2 pennies on the 293 people murdered in Chicago in 2019 so far?

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Comment? Now it doesn't matter anymore. Now he's a crazy person again.

And yes Cleve by the way it is more egregious if an illegal immigrant rapes and murders someone.

WSS

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Read his manifesto yourself. 

Don't just gleefully except whatever the right wing media shoves down your throat. For once.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Read his manifesto yourself. 

Don't just gleefully except whatever the right wing media shoves down your throat. For once.

The article I posted was from the manifesto. Instead of just shooting the messenger let me know where the article is wrong? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Speaking of hypocrisy, would you care to throw down your 2 pennies on the 293 people murdered in Chicago in 2019 so far?

over how msny instances were those 293 people murdered? oh and were tbey just random shootings? did one black guy shoot another black guy cause they thought he was too.light skinned? or were these directed gang/drug related hits?

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

omg he expressed support for universal income omgomg tits up everyone we can deflect this back onto the liberals ohh what an auspicious day!!!!!

Later, he claims that the American lifestyle “is destroying the environment of our country,” and that “the decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations.”

Sounds like one of you lefty's on the board to me..

18 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I just that if you insist on pointing fingers every time something happens it becomes a roadblock to any genuine solution. It becomes an exercise in blaming people who aren't actually responsible for actions perpetrated by people they share some similarities with. I do believe that very thing more than any other has fueled the "white supremacist" problem that's currently a thing. When it's in vogue to tell one group of people that they're purely awful and responsible for all the evils of the world sooner or later they're going to start acting the part.

Idk man, that's getting awfully close towards "poor white males" getting the victim card. This terrorist. 

I just have a hard time sympathizing with any white male that thinks they're being discriminated against or something. We never get held responsible for the actions of an individual. Not really at least. Just some Twitter folks. A lot of minorities though actually deal with that shit all of the time. 

And before the obvious gets brought up I don't think that's the same as the radicalization of those in the middle East. 

Pointing fingers is a roadblock, for sure. But you need to figure out root causes. Ask why. Etc.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Later, he claims that the American lifestyle “is destroying the environment of our country,” and that “the decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations.”

listen dooshbag its the demonization of immigrants fueled by "u know who" thats the root issue here and why trump is taking tge hit for it. His manifesto is dripping with anti immigrant hatred.

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The article I posted was from the manifesto. Instead of just shooting the messenger let me know where the article is wrong? 

All you ever are is a messenger. Just pasting articles here.

That guy saw UBI and then claimed with certainty he's a progressive leftist. Just so people like you could find this article and post it in places like this as fact. 

The entire heart of that guys manifesto is anti immigration. Everything else stems from it. It's pretty fucking clear.

Again, read it yourself

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

996727329_Screenshot_20190804-1208422.thumb.png.621f1eaae2a76dc0ce30a5e3616d13fc.png

775946771_Screenshot_20190804-1206512.thumb.png.8eab94dbc6dbb8bd72012a7ef99b11a9.png

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This is great because this board is already trying to do that....

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

listen dooshbag its the demonization of immigrants fueled by "u know who" thats the root issue here and why trump is taking tge hit for it. His manifesto is dripping with anti immigrant hatred.

The New York Times even deliberately misattributed some of his words to certain causes. As the article says, “The manifesto that may be linked to [him] described an imminent attack and railed against immigrants, saying, ‘if we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can be more sustainable.'” However, that particular line about “getting rid of enough people” was not in reference to immigration; it was in reference to global warming, as he wrote right before that sentence that “the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources.”

I have heard rhetoric like this before..oh yeah Cleve on the BB

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

All you ever are is a messenger. Just pasting articles here.

That guy saw UBI and then claimed with certainty he's a progressive leftist. Just so people like you could find this article and post it in places like this as fact. 

The entire heart of that guys manifesto is anti immigration. Everything else stems from it. It's pretty fucking clear.

Again, read it yourself

Baloney because it makes me no difference to me personally what his motivation was. You are the one who will not listen to anything other than the narrative the MSM is spoon feeding you. 

19 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"Of course, the manifesto bleeds with outright racist language as he describes a “Hispanic invasion of Texas,” and a “cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion.” However, within the text, the shooter makes several comments that reveal his true political identity."

Yeah, I forgot that white supremacy and a  “cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion [of illegal immigrants],” was a leftist position. Give me a fuckin' break.

• Upvote 1

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

Baloney because it makes me no difference to me personally what his motivation was. You are the one who will not listen to anything other than the narrative the MSM is spoon feeding you. 

I READ HIS MANIFESTO MYSELF

I DETERMINED MY OWN CONCLUSIONS

I haven't consumed any "MSM" (read: news that says something you don't like) coverage on this. 

You can't just blindly through that insult back at me when it has no fucking basis in reality.

Again, read the damn thing yourself and see if you can develop your own opinion on one single thing for once in your life 

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

"Of course, the manifesto bleeds with outright racist language as he describes a “Hispanic invasion of Texas,” and a “cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion.” However, within the text, the shooter makes several comments that reveal his true political identity."

Yeah, I forgot that white supremacy and a  “cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion [of illegal immigrants],” was a leftist position. Give me a fuckin' break.

From the article I posted it states the manifesto bleeds with outright racist language..sounds like more honest journalism than you get from the MSM to me.. sounds like just stating facts and not sugar coating anything ..as usual there are always two sides to a story 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

From the article I posted it states the manifesto bleeds with outright racist language..sounds like more honest journalism than you get from the MSM to me.. sounds like just stating facts and not sugar coating anything ..as usual there are always two sides to a story 

And you're the one accusing Woody of being spoonfed a narrative? I don't know if you're oblivious or just a hack at this point...

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

And you're the one accusing Woody of being spoonfed a narrative? I don't know if you're oblivious or just a hack at this point...

The article I posted gives both sides something missing from the MSM most of the time. Unless you don't think a person can be a progressive leftist and a racist at the same time. This killer shows you can be both actually.

11 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if the irony of that statement (given the banding together of everyone on the left with even slightly similar skin color banding together against those less pigmented) escaped you.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

the original obf must have died or somerhing and the buddy buddy board vets decided they cant lose voices over at the poly board or "the young leftys will run everything"

im convinced we're all talking to like 2 maybe 3 kunts at the most

I don't get where you are coming from. The killer was obviously a racist and he had some liberal progressive views..I don't see it as a hard read from his own words. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

the original obf must have died or somerhing and the buddy buddy board vets decided they cant lose voices over at the poly board or "the young leftys will run everything"

im convinced we're all talking to like 2 maybe 3 kunts at the most

👶

You poor thing.

WSS

• Haha 2

Just now, Chemist said:

They’re not conservative positions either. 

Can confirm.

But the board republicans echo the "invasion" thought's just as this man did.   Yes, there is a difference between the two.  

That said, the man's politics mean nothing to the victims and their families.  It won't help ease their loss.     What needs to be done is the most extreme sides of the political spectrum, both left and right, need not be entertained.    Maxine Waters and her "get in their face comments" should be denounced by all.   Trump when hearing a rally attendee scream "shoot them" and the lot reacting with laughter is when a good leader speaks out.  

Words matter.  Especially when they're words from, echoed or silently supported by our elected officials.   No, I'm not singling out the POTUS in all this.  However he is going to go get the brunt of the microscope because he holds the highest office in the land.

Ever notice JF posting his bullshit on this board?  I'm not calling him a white supremacist or terrorist, but the 4chan, 8chan, dark internet/twitter crowd he can echo at times is a breeding ground for guys like this.   Dudes who desperately want to be apart of something, see that material, then feel like they are and that's it's a big deal.   In the end, it's mostly about identity and attention.   This is not the identity we want people clinging too.   Especially those that are a bit fucked in the head to begin with.