THE BROWNS BOARD

El Paso shooter pic here we go again

Read the manifesto. Some shit that sounds familiar.... Unfortunately. Though usually less extreme. 

He puts a paragraph at the end saying this isn't because of Trump. Though some of the wording is similar. 

Having a section where he discusses what guns he's tested and which he'll acquire so he can be the most lethal... Man. I know we have pro gun guys on here but that shit is rough to read.

the "calling of it for what  it was" is still not established - all the evidence is not in, per the police:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/03/us/el-paso-texas-shooting-what-we-know/index.html

that's your lefties' CNN, you know. The article says this sicko murderer held these views for years before President Trump.Btw, it's still being established - but Dillards at the mall...is a GUN FREE ZONE.I'm waiting for info that the entire mall is a GUN FREE ZONE. Of course it looks like a hate crime, sure does. Not a left or right thing.   The lefties up in Congress sure went sick, also, in politicizing the tragedy. Maybe there is more information. Like, was this sicko's family murdered by illegals or what?

FACT: taking guns away from all Americans who own them now, would never stop this kid from getting a black market rifle and doing the same hidious horrific crime.

as to the actual FACTS - a brave soldier was CCW, apparently not in a gun free zone....and saved some children. If only more people with CCW had been there....

https://taskandpurpose.com/el-paso-shooting-glendon-oakley

https://www.theblaze.com/news/this-legally-armed-veteran-rushed-into-action-to-protect-children-during-el-paso-attack

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

One has to imagine that the Democrats are delighted about this turn of events across the nation. Crossing their fingers as we speak for a couple police shootings and economic collapse.

WSS

Well that went south in a hurry. Rather than running around like a bunch of chickens with heads cut off pointing wings in all directions, maybe listen to a little sense from both sides.

From the CNN article posted by cal here's a decent place to start:

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina, tweeted the shooting was "sick and senseless."
"Time to do more than pray. Time to enact common-sense legislation in Congress to empower states to deal with those who present a danger to themselves and others -- while respecting robust due process," Graham said. "May not have mattered here, but Red Flag laws have proven to be effective in states that have them."

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well that went south in a hurry. Rather than running around like a bunch of chickens with heads cut off pointing wings in all directions, maybe listen to a little sense from both sides.

From the CNN article posted by cal here's a decent place to start:

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina, tweeted the shooting was "sick and senseless."
"Time to do more than pray. Time to enact common-sense legislation in Congress to empower states to deal with those who present a danger to themselves and others -- while respecting robust due process," Graham said. "May not have mattered here, but Red Flag laws have proven to be effective in states that have them."

You think because Lindsey Graham wants to jump on the gun-control bandwagon that this is not a Democrat platform? 

Please. This is just his version of the me-too movement and you will see more of it.

but you Democrats and others on the left would have to explain to me how your red flag laws work and how they don't infringe on the Privacy most of you Screech about.

and keep in mind that only these incidents make headlines the thousands upon thousands in the Inner City... Not so much because, you know, racism.

WSS

7 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Bellingcat: The El Paso Shooting and the Gamification of Terror

I wonder if the righties here on the board will nut up and call this shooting out for what it was: anti-immigrant terrorism.

Not enough factual information out there only speculation.

Scum like this are seeking notoriety. I always wondered why those who commit these mass murders surrender to police instead of killing themselves. The reason is they want to be around to witness all the attention they are getting and they are proud of what they did. The police should withhold his name and hopefully media will work with law enforcement to not publicly state his name and deny him the notoriety he wants. Then (because there is no doubt about his guilt) he should be executed quickly,  not years down the road. 

Of course that won't happen he will get all the notoriety now he craves and even if he is sentenced to death with all  the appeals process it will be many years before he faces execution. So instead the left will go the gun confiscation route and seek to take away gun rights from law abiding citizens because of this low life.

As Cal posted above gun laws only apply to law abiding citizens..they are the only ones affected by the gun laws. Someone bent on committing mass murder is not going to obey gun laws.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Bellingcat: The El Paso Shooting and the Gamification of Terror

I wonder if the righties here on the board will nut up and call this shooting out for what it was: anti-immigrant terrorism.

This is the way far right terrorism works: it is foolish, bordering on suicidal, to attribute attacks like the El Paso shooting or the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting to “lone wolves”

the quote is typical "marching orders" from the leftist thought purveyors who shouldnt be allowed access to a keyboard...

no, the shootings like this and ALL others are done by sick lone wolves 

with the exception of the radical islamic terrorists of course

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You think because Lindsey Graham wants to jump on the gun-control bandwagon that this is not a Democrat platform? 

Please. This is just his version of the me-too movement and you will see more of it.

but you Democrats and others on the left would have to explain to me how your red flag laws work and how they don't infringe on the Privacy most of you Screech about.

and keep in mind that only these incidents make headlines the thousands upon thousands in the Inner City... Not so much because, you know, racism.

WSS

I said "a decent place to start", as in listening to all sides and evaluating all possibilities. I didn't say Graham had all the answers.

I do know it does no good whatsoever to have everyone pointing fingers at one another and still getting nothing accomplished to find reasonable solutions from wherever they come.

You ran up "the Dems are the unreasonable bad guys hoping for more of the same" flag. That isn't at all helpful. I ran up "the Reps should be a part of the solution" flag.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I said "a decent place to start", as in listening to all sides and evaluating all possibilities. I didn't say Graham had all the answers.

I do know it does no good whatsoever to have everyone pointing fingers at one another and still getting nothing accomplished to find reasonable solutions from wherever they come.

You ran up "the Dems are the unreasonable bad guys hoping for more of the same" flag. That isn't at all helpful. I ran up "the Reps should be a part of the solution" flag.

Tell me what the solution is and we'll talk.

Here's my point that I have repeated often. There is no reasonable solution.

WSS

My wife read where there was a person with a concealed carry weapon who helped save children's lives. This person ran towards where he heard the gun shots and helped children to safety. She tried to post it on Facebook but big brother at FB won't allow her to post it. It probably doesn't go with the gun control narrative they favor so they just censor anything else but gun control.

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Tell me what the solution is and we'll talk.

Here's my point that I have repeated often. There is no reasonable solution.

WSS

I've made it pretty clear how much I like the 2nd amendment, but I also know what it says and the era in which it was crafted. If you want to be a Minuteman, then join that well armed (with a professional armory) militia every state has called the National Guard. They are the only ones other than the regular military services who should have access to military level weapons. If the founding fathers had envisioned the weapons of today and the ones coming in the future, they would have thought differently about who should have what or how many rounds it should carry. That's my starting place. Yours seems to be "I give up because nothing will work".

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the "calling of it for what  it was" is still not established - all the evidence is not in, per the police:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/03/us/el-paso-texas-shooting-what-we-know/index.html

that's your lefties' CNN, you know. The article says this sicko murderer held these views for years before President Trump....

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Not enough factual information out there only speculation.

17 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

This is the way far right terrorism works: it is foolish, bordering on suicidal, to attribute attacks like the El Paso shooting or the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting to “lone wolves”

the quote is typical "marching orders" from the leftist thought purveyors who shouldnt be allowed access to a keyboard...

no, the shootings like this and ALL others are done by sick lone wolves 

with the exception of the radical islamic terrorists of course

Reason: El Paso Walmart Shooter Allegedly Wrote Anti-Immigrant Manifesto Calling Hispanics 'Invaders'

Like I said: right-wing, anti-immigrant terrorism. 

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I've made it pretty clear how much I like the 2nd amendment, but I also know what it says and the era in which it was crafted. If you want to be a Minuteman, then join that well armed (with a professional armory) militia every state has called the National Guard. They are the only ones other than the regular military services who should have access to military level weapons. If the founding fathers had envisioned the weapons of today and the ones coming in the future, they would have thought differently about who should have what or how many rounds it should carry. That's my starting place. Yours seems to be "I give up because nothing will work".

Well good for you. That gives the impression of really caring. Another one of my sayings is everything before the but is bullshit.

Face the facts only through repeal of the Second Amendment and a strict clamp down on any kind of firearms owned by the public will have an effect. If you're not man enough to do that there really is nothing you can do and you may as well give up. It's like quitting smoking, you just have to quit. Cutting down by three or four cigarettes a day does nothing.

WSS

19 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Reason: El Paso Walmart Shooter Allegedly Wrote Anti-Immigrant Manifesto Calling Hispanics 'Invaders'

Like I said: right-wing, anti-immigrant terrorism. 

i take exception to it being "right wing" 

the link source did better in that it didnt mention "right wing" 

but keep the hate rhetoric going  - itll get us nowhere...

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well good for you. That gives the impression of really caring. Another one of my sayings is everything before the but is bullshit.

Face the facts only through repeal of the Second Amendment and a strict clamp down on any kind of firearms owned by the public will have an effect. If you're not man enough to do that there really is nothing you can do and you may as well give up. It's like quitting smoking, you just have to quit. Cutting down by three or four cigarettes a day does nothing.

WSS

So you are joining the Australia & New Zealand solutions? Well that's worth taking a look at then isn't it.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you are joining the Australia & New Zealand solutions? Well that's worth taking a look at then isn't it.

All I'm asking you to do is be realistic. If not it's only political posturing. Now you should look at how many people died in mass shootings every year and compare that to other deaths. If you think it's worth repealing the Second Amendment to cut down on the 20 or 30 or even 40 or 50 deaths a year...

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

aha. the old LIBERAL recourse. nobody is talking "Minuteman",