THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon to file for reinstatement

DieHardBrownsFan

14 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" ...Gone With the Wind.

7mt.gif  REE-RE-Reinstatement 8klC.gif  and a Wh👀pty hell..         

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Can we say he's already set the record for substance abuse suspensions? If it wasn't for that one Pro Bowl season, he'd already be out of the league. Just because he applies for reinstatement doesn't mean Goodell has to give it to him. Have a feeling even if Roger lets him back in- it's going to be with the caveat- if you flunk another drug test don't come back- you're done- permanently. 

Thankfully, he's the Patriots problem now not ours. And for sure, even if he gets reinstated he can't be counted on to stay clean. 

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said, “We don’t have anything to do with Josh Gordon. He’s suspended. You need to talk to the league. We have no control over Josh Gordon.”

belichicks done with him....he can get reinststed but nibodys touching him. If he fucjed up in NE of all places.   he blew his SB opportunity.....who's gonna touch this guy? Where's he gonna go where a team says we can put him in a better situation than NE with a better QB and supporting wr core...who?

oh.........well i guess i do know who, but yeah..that ship sailed sorry josh.  😁