THE BROWNS BOARD

After 14 innings and 5 hours of beisbol.....TRAINING CAMP DAILY on STO!

mjp28

After 14 innings and 5 hours of BEISBOL (a thrilling 5-4 INDIANS win) I got so see the training camp daily on STO.

Normally these shows have a lot of fluff and nice talk but the three hosts seemed genuinely fired up about the 2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS with good reason they have deep talent!

Show Debuts Thursday, July 25 at 11:30 p.m.

Cleveland Browns Training Camp is finally here and SportsTime Ohio is excited for the return of Training Camp Daily, presented by 7UP.

The network will take Browns fans inside Browns Training Camp beginning this Thursday, July 25 at 11:30 p.m. Each new 30-minute show will debut daily, including weekends, following Indians game coverage with replays throughout the following day. See below for the debut schedule. There will be a total of 15 shows, also available on FOX Sports GO.

During each show, the most recognizable and informed Browns broadcasters in the region, including Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Tony Grossi, Dustin Fox and Nathan Zegura, will introduce new faces, break down position battles, provide injury updates, cover roster decisions and analyze the high expectations of the team this season – all from the sidelines of the practice field in Berea.

Sights and sounds from Browns Training Camp and additional Browns coverage will also be available on SportsTime Ohio’s social platforms and FOXSportsOhio.com.

• Thanks 2

Customize with your favorite teams

•  

Training Camp Daily Returns to SportsTime Ohio for First Time Since 2014

FOX Sports OhioJul 27, 2017 at 9:30a ET

For the first time since 2014, Cleveland Browns Training Camp Daily returns to SportsTime Ohio.

STO is excited to take Browns fans inside Browns Training Camp with Training Camp Daily, debuting this Thursday, July 27 at 11pm. Each new 30-minute show will debut daily of Training Camp days, including weekends, following Indians game coverage with a replay the following morning at 11am. There will be a total of 15 shows.

During each show, the most recognizable and informed Browns broadcasters in the region will interview players, cover roster decisions, report position battles, provide injury updates, and discuss the upcoming season from the sidelines of the practice field in Berea.

Hear from this group of experts, who knows the Browns like no one else:

•                     Jim Donovan

•                     Doug Dieken

•                     Tony Grossi

•                     Nathan Zegura

•                     Matt Wilhelm

•                     Dustin Fox

Earlier this year, STO, FOX Sports Ohio and the Cleveland Browns reached a new multi-year television agreement. As part of this renewed partnership, STO will deliver the most comprehensive coverage of the Browns starting withTraining Camp Daily and continuing all season with Red Zone and Building the Browns.

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

After 14 innings and 5 hours of BEISBOL (a thrilling 5-4 INDIANS win) I got so see the training camp daily on STO.

Normally these shows have a lot of fluff and nice talk but the three hosts seemed genuinely fired up about the 2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS with good reason they have deep talent!

Show Debuts Thursday, July 25 at 11:30 p.m.

Cleveland Browns Training Camp is finally here and SportsTime Ohio is excited for the return of Training Camp Daily, presented by 7UP.

The network will take Browns fans inside Browns Training Camp beginning this Thursday, July 25 at 11:30 p.m. Each new 30-minute show will debut daily, including weekends, following Indians game coverage with replays throughout the following day. See below for the debut schedule. There will be a total of 15 shows, also available on FOX Sports GO.

During each show, the most recognizable and informed Browns broadcasters in the region, including Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Tony Grossi, Dustin Fox and Nathan Zegura, will introduce new faces, break down position battles, provide injury updates, cover roster decisions and analyze the high expectations of the team this season – all from the sidelines of the practice field in Berea.

Sights and sounds from Browns Training Camp and additional Browns coverage will also be available on SportsTime Ohio’s social platforms and FOXSportsOhio.com.

thanks for the reminder I have gone back to work for a friend hence why i am not here much

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:
Customize with your favorite teams

•  

Training Camp Daily Returns to SportsTime Ohio for First Time Since 2014

FOX Sports OhioJul 27, 2017 at 9:30a ET

For the first time since 2014, Cleveland Browns Training Camp Daily returns to SportsTime Ohio.

STO is excited to take Browns fans inside Browns Training Camp with Training Camp Daily, debuting this Thursday, July 27 at 11pm. Each new 30-minute show will debut daily of Training Camp days, including weekends, following Indians game coverage with a replay the following morning at 11am. There will be a total of 15 shows.

During each show, the most recognizable and informed Browns broadcasters in the region will interview players, cover roster decisions, report position battles, provide injury updates, and discuss the upcoming season from the sidelines of the practice field in Berea.

Hear from this group of experts, who knows the Browns like no one else:

•                     Jim Donovan

•                     Doug Dieken

•                     Tony Grossi

•                     Nathan Zegura

•                     Matt Wilhelm

•                     Dustin Fox

Earlier this year, STO, FOX Sports Ohio and the Cleveland Browns reached a new multi-year television agreement. As part of this renewed partnership, STO will deliver the most comprehensive coverage of the Browns starting withTraining Camp Daily and continuing all season with Red Zone and Building the Browns.

Got the next several episodes racked up to record. I'll have to ask the wife how to record all upcoming episodes.  As usual, AT&T is in the process of ruining a formerly good company (Directv) that they bought out. The user interface they foisted on us is far less intuitive that the one Direct was using. FWIW, If I wasn't stuck with them because of Sunday Ticket, I'd have dropped them a couple years ago. 

• Thanks 1

Show #2 was interesting and focused more on the defense and interviewed a few key players.

Again after the late CLE at KC game, CLE won again 8-3.

Just watched the Shelton Richardson interview with Jim Donovan..W0W! what a well spoken addition to that defense(with 2 rushing TD's 🤫)..Cleveland fans will love his honesty & leaving it all on the field..that's a all heart thumper

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Just watched the Shelton Richardson interview with Jim Donovan..W0W! what a well spoken addition to that defense..Cleveland fans will love his honesty & leaving it all on the field..that's a all heart thumper

At one point after signing with the Browns, Richardson thanked the Browns for giving him "a home" (3 yr contract) & I think his excitement & appreciation for that will pay HUGE dividends!

He is ALL IN!!!

Mike

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

Got the next several episodes racked up to record. I'll have to ask the wife how to record all upcoming episodes.  As usual, AT&T is in the process of ruining a formerly good company (Directv) that they bought out. The user interface they foisted on us is far less intuitive that the one Direct was using. FWIW, If I wasn't stuck with them because of Sunday Ticket, I'd have dropped them a couple years ago. 

also good luck with their customer service what a flipping joke they are even if you can reach  a human being

41 minutes ago, ATOM said:

also good luck with their customer service what a flipping joke they are even if you can reach  a human being

It's  now non customer service. When  AT&T bought Direct, they fired the majority of their  CSR's. Surprised? They now have people  reading from a computer screen  if you have a problem. Most of them  don't know  jack, Jack. Fortunately  in the future if I  have problems one of the CSRs gave  me the direct  # to high level tech support, where the few guys they kept  do know what  they're talking about.  

One of their service guys  told me they're not allowed to  work on my dish anymore because it's  installed  over vinyl  siding, never mind that it's bolted with  4" lag screws into a 4x4 corner stud. You could do chin ups on it. We'd  rather put a new one on your roof through  shingles into  5\8" osb. What a crock of bs!

It's  one of the many reasons I  dumped my DirecTV stock (which had been doing quite well) the minute I  heard AT&T was buying them out. OK, rant  over. :)

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

FWIW, If I wasn't stuck with them because of Sunday Ticket, I'd have dropped them a couple years ago. 

We've been a DTV customer for 19yrs and I just cancelled my Sunday Ticket after 17yrs. We bought our dream house and will be using Spectrum for TV, internet and landline and will save over $70 per month - and that doesn't even include the 4 or 5 months of Sunday Ticket price increase.

Truth be told, even if we weren't moving I was still cancelling ST due to the ridiculous price. 

• Upvote 1

Show #3, after another INDIANS big 10-1 win and only 1 GB the Twinkies, the pads were on!

And the somewhat serious battles between the offense and defense were on. You can tell the better quality of athletes and coaching at these practices......and yes they are still practices, so far.  But I think these guys are chomping at the bit to hit someone in preseason which is coming up soon.

GO the new and improved BROWNS!

10 hours ago, D Bone said:

We've been a DTV customer for 19yrs and I just cancelled my Sunday Ticket after 17yrs. We bought our dream house and will be using Spectrum for TV, internet and landline and will save over $70 per month - and that doesn't even include the 4 or 5 months of Sunday Ticket price increase.

Truth be told, even if we weren't moving I was still cancelling ST due to the ridiculous price. 

Yeah, Sunday Ticket is now in the $400 a year range. Gotta have it if you're hardcore and want all the Browns games and you're out of market. You'd think the NFL would do the divide and conquer strategy. 10 providers selling ST at $200 bucks nets more revenue  than one provider charging double that.

I'll agree, bundling phone, Internet, and TV is the way to go if you're price conscious. I had no problems with Time Warner- except they don't have ST. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, hoorta said:

It's  now non customer service. When  AT&T bought Direct, they fired the majority of their  CSR's. Surprised? They now have people  reading from a computer screen  if you have a problem. Most of them  don't know  jack, Jack. Fortunately  in the future if I  have problems one of the CSRs gave  me the direct  # to high level tech support, where the few guys they kept  do know what  they're talking about.  

One of their service guys  told me they're not allowed to  work on my dish anymore because it's  installed  over vinyl  siding, never mind that it's bolted with  4" lag screws into a 4x4 corner stud. You could do chin ups on it. We'd  rather put a new one on your roof through  shingles into  5\8" osb. What a crock of bs!

It's  one of the many reasons I  dumped my DirecTV stock (which had been doing quite well) the minute I  heard AT&T was buying them out. OK, rant  over. :)

This is why I'm leaving AT&T.. I don't want to talk to India... Plus I'll be cutting My bill in 1/2!

On 7/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, hoorta said:

In lieu of giving the monopoly 1 more penny - I happily terminated my contract with them.    When AT&T took over, it was like they put a labotomy patient in charge of their billing.  They didn't get 1 bill correct.   Not only that, when we moved from Nashville to South Florida - they never honored anything they promised in terms of the stations they threw in at no charge - at least allegedly.  

Instead, I'm going the designated Browns Backers location with delicious food, nice drink specials and great fans to enjoy our team along-side.  Even though I'm still somewhat contributing to their Monopoly via this avenue - I feel better it's only a fraction of the contribution I made previously.  When 200 people share 1 viewing site - that's a lot middle fingers sticking it right up their dumpster IMO.  Proud to be one of them.

That was a very smart move to dump your DirecTV stock.  I NOW understand why Roger Goodfella wants teams in Canada, England and Mexico. There's TV markets to tap and deceive. In the meanwhile , you can count on him making sure one of his LA Market teams if not both will revisit the playoffs.  In fact, book it!  You saw the farce of a game inappropriately labelled the NFC Championship Game.  The LA Rams and the LA Raiders had a hard time selling out playoff games; but Roger knows the shared revenues of the TV contract/Monopoly we're discussing trumps the value/significance of home attendance today.

And all this bs that he cares more about concussions and player safety above profits can be thrown out the window with his desire to increase the regular season to 18 games. Another farce is his response to fixing last year's NFC Championship Game with challenging PI calls or look aways.  Really Roger?   

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

In lieu of giving the monopoly 1 more penny - I happily terminated my contract with them.    When AT&T took over, it was like they put a labotomy patient in charge of their billing.  They didn't get 1 bill correct.   Not only that, when we moved from Nashville to South Florida - they never honored anything they promised in terms of the stations they threw in at no charge - at least allegedly.  

Instead, I'm going the designated Browns Backers location with delicious food, nice drink specials and great fans to enjoy our team along-side.  Even though I'm still somewhat contributing to their Monopoly via this avenue - I feel better it's only a fraction of the contribution I made previously.  When 200 people share 1 viewing site - that's a lot middle fingers sticking it right up their dumpster IMO.  Proud to be one of them.

That was a very smart move to dump your DirecTV stock.  I NOW understand why Roger Goodfella wants teams in Canada, England and Mexico. There's TV markets to tap and deceive. In the meanwhile , you can count on him making sure one of his LA Market teams if not both will revisit the playoffs.  In fact, book it!  You saw the farce of a game inappropriately labelled the NFC Championship Game.  The LA Rams and the LA Raiders had a hard time selling out playoff games; but Roger knows the shared revenues of the TV contract/Monopoly we're discussing trumps the value/significance of home attendance today.

And all this bs that he cares more about concussions and player safety above profits can be thrown out the window with his desire to increase the regular season to 18 games. Another farce is his response to fixing last year's NFC Championship Game with challenging PI calls or look aways.  Really Roger?   

Well when you say Roger or you say His you’re really talking about the 31 NFL owners he answers to and takes orders from 

Wednesday July 31 show after the INDIANS big 10-4 win over Houston - besides Mayfield and highlights there was some concern about the kicking game! :o

A problem....yet?

"That's my Quarterback" 🧔 just sent Twitter a blaze 🔥 the chug challenge just took The Land non-twist..just Bite the bottom

Progressive went bonkers & the Tribe has flipped uncle moe ever since..final tribe 7-2                 

10 hours ago, gumby73 said:

"That's my Quarterback" 🧔 just sent Twitter a blaze 🔥 the chug challenge just took The Land non-twist..just Bite the bottom

Progressive went bonkers & the Tribe has flipped uncle moe ever since..final tribe 7-2                 

Oh shit. I think he just kick started my Post Traumatic JM Syndrome!😲😱

8-9-2019 the INDIANS are back in first place and TRAINING CAMP DAILY follows.

Recapping preseason game #1 a lot of fun stuff to talk about...... except maybe Callaway but the BROWNS will get by that.

45 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Nice interview with Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi, the BROWNS overnight star.

190809152345-nfl-rookie-sheehy-guiseppi-touchdown-trnd-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

I'll let you post a link to the actual interview, instead of a picture. I iz too tired currently to look it up. Listening to WKNR on the drive back south- Callaway getting suspended for the first four games greatly improves the Little feller's odds of making the roster.... Shades of Dino Hall and Ice Cube McNeil....   

8-12-2019 edition after another thrilling INDIANS walkoff win and back in first place again.

Discussed the bumps and bruises of full contact tackle football practice and a nice interview with Nick Chubb.

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

8-12-2019 edition after another thrilling INDIANS walkoff win and back in first place again.

Discussed the bumps and bruises of full contact tackle football practice and a nice interview with Nick Chubb.

WOW!!! The game was even on ESPN. Nice thing about  recording it on DVR is you can  watch an entire game in fast forward & catch all the action in around  10 minutes. Santana  homer in the  bottom of the ninth inning!!! You know  there is a Tribe Board if you  want to  gush about the  Indians. 

Wake me up  when they make it to the  World Series. :)

I'm all in favor of shortening that 162 game season  to about  62 games. Bluntly, down SW Ohio  way it pisses me off to have our ESPN and Fox  Sports  radio stations regular programming  interrupted to broadcast  Reds, and even worse Midwest League "A" Dayton  Dragons (scrub low minors) baseball that I don't  give a rat's ass  about. When they start talking  baseball, I'll  switch from ESPN  to EWTN religious  programming- not kidding. 

And getting this thread back on topic- the report is Luck isn't very lucky with that lingering calf (now supposed bone) injury, he won't practice against the Browns. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001041115/article/jim-irsay-andrew-luck-dealing-with-bone-injury