THE BROWNS BOARD

Troll Gets Trolled

MLD Woody

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Haha my bad. Try to get you for not reading when I fuck up reading myself.

Regardless, no hyperbolic statements please. Don't need another typical Steve...

I tell you what, when I have time today I will find some old posts from way back then and we'll discuss what is hyperbolic.  Sound fair?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure, go for it. 

Haha, ok.  My cut and paste finger will suffer ligament damage.<<<(hyperbole)

I'll even cut you some slack and stay away from religious topics, which are sure fire.  Lol.  Race only, I promise.

It actually makes it funnier that you called me out.

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

Haha, ok.  My cut and paste finger will suffer ligament damage.<<<(hyperbole)

I'll even cut you some slack and stay away from religious topics, which are sure fire.  Lol.  Race only, I promise.

It actually makes it funnier that you called me out.

I called you out on the quote below. Which isn't true at all. But it makes for a nice post, I get that. It's hyperbole not based in reality. 

"Four years ago, he would of needed a Valium and hug if someone did this to Obama.  My, have times a changed!!"

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I called you out on the quote below. Which isn't true at all. But it makes for a nice post, I get that. It's hyperbole not based in reality. 

"Four years ago, he would of needed a Valium and hug if someone did this to Obama.  My, have times a changed!!"

Right but you need clean hands for that. 

Just now, htownbrown said:

Right but you need clean hands for that. 

Alright, sure. Find a post where I said some shit, most likely about Cal. At least it will be based in reality. (And probably barely a stretch). 

I could have maybe said hyperbolic false statements. Oh well. 

Let's see some of my classics

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Alright, sure. Find a post where I said some shit, most likely about Cal. At least it will be based in reality. (And probably barely a stretch). 

I could have maybe said hyperbolic false statements. Oh well. 

Dammit, you just ruined it with honest self reflection.

(I'm getting better already....i left off "for once")

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

oh dear god,  the SS false equivalency  u just invited to pull up and drop anchor here....has me already facepalming. When ur facepalming before anythings actuslly been written....u know uve been somewhere for maybe a min too long

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh dear god,  the SS false equivalency  u just invited to pull up and drop anchor here....has me already facepalming. When ur facepalming before anythings actuslly been written....u know uve been somewhere for maybe a min too long

I promised fairness

I want to see the classics. I've been here for years.

It isn't necessarily self reflection. It's just poor wording. I reflected on my poor wording haha. 

Hyperbolic isn't great, but I'm sure I've said some shit about Cal's magic donkey that could be interpreted as hyperbolic. Though that's just a step in the same direction and not too much of a reach.

Drawing comparisons to that and what I call out Steve for or for what you just posted though is like comparing a nudge on the street to being stabbed. 

Saying I'd cry about this and need Valium and a hug if it were Obama is just ridiculous with no basis in reality.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I want to see the classics. I've been here for years.

It isn't necessarily self reflection. It's just poor wording. I reflected on my poor wording haha. 

Hyperbolic isn't great, but I'm sure I've said some shit about Cal's magic donkey that could be interpreted as hyperbolic. Though that's just a step in the same direction and not too much of a reach.

Drawing comparisons to that and what I call out Steve for or for what you just posted though is like comparing a nudge on the street to being stabbed. 

Saying I'd cry about this and need Valium and a hug if it were Obama is just ridiculous with no basis in reality.

I figuratively stabbed you comparably???  Lol alots!!!

Just now, MLD Woody said:

No... It's an analogy haha. False equivalency. All that jazz

I wasn't comparing what you said to what I said.  That doesn't mean it's not hyperbole.  But I don't think you can use the word "stabbed" figuratively without being hyperbolic.

Hyperbole, from a Greek word meaning "excess," is a figure of speech that uses extreme exaggeration to make a point or show emphasis. 

Well it was harder than I thought.  Most of the time you were, it was too drawn out of you to be comparable to "what I said".  I'm sure it's there, but it's more effort than I thought.  So my bad Woody.  

But anyway, since simple banter bothers you sooooo much I'll press the "ignore" button so I won't respond to your posts anymore.  And I didn't even get to call you ngr fgt one time.  Oh well, later bud.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Well it was harder than I thought.  Most of the time you were, it was too drawn out of you to be comparable to "what I said".  I'm sure it's there, but it's more effort than I thought.  So my bad Woody.  

But anyway, since simple banter bothers you sooooo much I'll press the "ignore" button so I won't respond to your posts anymore.  And I didn't even get to call you ngr fgt one time.  Oh well, later bud.

Weird reason to choose to put someone on ignore, but if that is what you were considering "simple banter", then go for it I guess.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So would you be squealing racism if somebody put a picture of him wearing a kilt? How about lederhosen? Roman toga? Wooden shoes?

WSS

and in stevis's world a picture of obama as a zulu is no different than a picture of him dressed as the highlander......not going Retard road with u steve, sorry

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

and in stevis's world a picture of obama as a zulu is no different than a picture of him dressed as the highlander......not going Retard road with u steve, sorry

Of course you are Retarded so that would be fine road for you to go down. But the reason you don't go down it  is merely because you realize you haven't got a leg to stand on. 

Unless of course  you agree  that  Africa  is an inferior culture? (And even if that is your point what you just recently bragging about how advanced the Zulus were? ) That would be the only reason for you getting your panties in a bunch if he was depicted as his ancestors. What you are saying is that Obama is less civilized than someone whose ancestors came from Scotland? 

But I don't expect any better than your usual droning on about racism racism racism.

WSS

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Do you view traditional African dress and regalia as inferior and sub-human? Yur a racist.

FYI Bush is of German descent.

Funny:

lederhosen.jpg

Not Funny:

dr-obama.jpg

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So would you be squealing racism if somebody put a picture of him wearing a kilt? How about lederhosen? Roman toga? Wooden shoes?

WSS

Lol...put the scumbag in an ethnic garment of any ancestry but his own or you're a racist. Go figure.