THE BROWNS BOARD

Troll Gets Trolled

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

One president ago, this sort of thing would of been racist.  Could you imagine if the Eagle was wearing a turban and palming a basketball?

You are correct, if this was actually racist it would be....racist

"Could you imagine if this was Obama and it was just the n word on the seal? People would probably call that racist! Double standards..."

Except that it can actually, and easily, be perceived as racist. With a legitimate chance that it was meant to be, given what we've seen in the past. More likely connection than your Iran example.

I'm not sure anything could be perceived as racist towards Trump on that seal

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

how is a russian eagle clutching golf clubs "racist"?

It's not.

But not everything in the same vein that was said about Obama was racist, but that's exactly where it went 100%.

I just find it funny for that reason, that Woody finds this shit funny.  Four years ago, he would of needed a Valium and hug if someone did this to Obama.  My, have times a changed!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

I don't think anyone is really upset about it one way or the other.

5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

It's not.

But not everything in the same vein that was said about Obama was racist, but that's exactly where it went 100%.

I just find it funny for that reason, that Woody finds this shit funny.  Four years ago, he would of needed a Valium and hug if someone did this to Obama.  My, have times a changed!!

I guess some on here have just completely given up on posting statements based in reality on here. Didn't take you to be in that group, and yet here we are. What a shame.

10 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Anything else?

Anyone remember when opposing obamacare was racist?   

heck I remember just NOT voting for him in 2008 you were a racist... specifically, not agreeing with his vision/policies

he was quite the media darling

I remember particularly a debate he had with then  (R)Alan Keyes for the US Senate for Illinois

and thinking how great Alan Keyes would be at the job...

Chicago politics and maybe even Blogdonavich (sp?) notwithstanding  of course

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

If I am reading the story right he's the guy who created the seal and that is fine with me (he had nothing to do with the prank) but I have a problem with someone using the seal as a prank in a presidential speech. I don't care who the president is you respect the office of the president regardless.  The question is who is the guy who slipped this image onto the screen where Trump was speaking and all we know about him is he claimed to have made a mistake and they didn't buy his excuse and fired him. The guy who created the seal says there is no way this could have been a mistake so it was likely deliberate. As of yet we don't know who that person is who was fired.

** and the guy who created the fake presidential seal nobody ever saw or heard of before is about to make a huge amount of money (If he has his design copyrighted) with all the publicity it is getting now. He probably  should share some of that with the guy who got fired as he owes it to him.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I guess some on here have just completely given up on posting statements based in reality on here. Didn't take you to be in that group, and yet here we are. What a shame.

What that you quoted from me has no basis in reality?  That you would consider this racist if it happened to Obama?  I thought we had established that in like the first 5 posts.

If I've asserted something incorrectly, I apologize, but it seems cut and dry.  I mean, I post far less than I read.  I was around 4 years ago....

What that you quoted from me has no basis in reality?  That you would consider this racist if it happened to Obama?  I thought we had established that in like the first 5 posts.

If I've asserted something incorrectly, I apologize, but it seems cut and dry.  I mean, I post far less than I read.  I was around 4 years ago....

do u honestly think any of us would have cared much about a miller lite troll like this was if it hsd been done to obama?

the diff is if one of you people had dobe this to obama the eagle would have had a bone through its nose with an al queda beard and turbin.......#yesthatsracist.    

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

. I don't care who the president is you respect the office of the president regardless.  

Hahahaha. It seems that sentiment only holds true to many users on here based on which party is in the office 

(Not necessarily you OBF)

Uh.... This whole section here:

"I just find it funny for that reason, that Woody finds this shit funny.  Four years ago, he would of needed a Valium and hug if someone did this to Obama.  My, have times a changed!!"

But you said it yourself, you don't read many posts on here. I know you do your "better than everyone else on here" routine a lot. Just don't make hyperbolic statements about me on here with no basis in reality. Thanks