Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

2019 Browns Board Fantasy Football

On 8/26/2019 at 6:27 PM, stillmotion said:

Its tough being commish dude. I've ran a league with friends for 8 years. It might be worth a new thread on here. You know i'm in and down for both and if you need any help recruiting let me know.

Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?

Otto Graham League is ready to go, I have heard from everybody.

League and Points League has their own thread, please help them get everyone squared.

Any updates on the other leagues?

Z

23 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?

OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!

23 hours ago, jcam222 said:

1 21 JJ Watts brotha

So Points league. 5 confirmed. Where is Flyin J?? He’s been a regular. Getting ready to boot 2 so need two for pointe league. Browns league V I have 5 confirmed. Missing regulars FlyinJ, 870 Express and Hot Diggity Dawg. Hate to boot them......

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!

It's contagious, bro.It's contagious, bro.

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

It's worse than the hiccups. 

Shameless plug. Send me PM if you like in the points league and / or league V. Need possibly 3 in each fast. Mod you can merge this tomorrow if you like. Just need the attention in the title for a day 

I'd sign up but two is enough for me. Plus I am in an ESPN league with my local Browns Backers group. If someone out there is not in a league, or doesn't normally play Fantasy Football, sign up, it is is fun and it couldn't be easier.

Zombo

13 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Sure wish I could hear from FlyinJ and 870 Express. At this rate I may have to see if I can exclude week one. 

Flying J is in Otto Graham League and he resonded to roll call. Probably thinks he already responded to you. I will send him a note via our league to check in with you.

Zombo

27 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Flying J is in Otto Graham League and he resonded to roll call. Probably think he already responded to you. I will send him a note via our league to check in with you.

Zombo

Flying J and Mark O have yet to pick their Friday college picks...... keeping us in suspense on their choices.:o

As I posted in the Points league thread.... send me an invite for V...

... unless you're too "scurred" to...

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

As I posted in the Points league thread.... send me an invite for V...

... unless you're too "scurred" to...

Sent you in a PM here because your email is hidden on the points league manager list. 

STILL trying to track down 870Express (Tommy) and Hot Diggity Dawgs (Osiris) who have both played in multiple years. 

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

I'd sign up but two is enough for me. Plus I am in an ESPN league with my local Browns Backers group. If someone out there is not in a league, or doesn't normally play Fantasy Football, sign up, it is is fun and it couldn't be easier.

Zombo

Still need two in the Points league, you outta give it a try Z. If not SOMEONE PM me lol geez this shouldnt be so hard year after year. 

Likely need  1 -2 two still in League V even after Tour joins. Will depend on the 2 teams I nuked and sent reinvites to in an attempt to confirm. 

League V will be filled with 8 teams once Tour joins so it can draft. Tour please jump in ASAP as we draft tomorrow morning. Points league needs at least 1 team. Come on guys someone pony up and give it a try. It’s a lot of fun with IDP , PM me. I can take up to 3 team for it. Draft is set for 645 EST tomorrow. I’ll have to push that out without one more team. 

Draft times on both leagues moving to Monday. Sorry all but neither is filled to draft. I know it’s Labor Day but I can’t do Tuesday as I’m driving all day to Nashville. 

9 hours ago, stillmotion said:

we have 8 teams in both leagues? correct Jcam?

As of 2am last night Points league filled. Still going to have to draft tomorrow now. League V will be filled once Tour checks his messages I hope. He asked me to invite him 

Points League is filled and locked down with 9 teams. Uneven is fine in a pointsleague

League V I persuaded my wife to join to give us the 8th team. Tour if you join by draft time she will happily let me boot her. 

Drafts will go off as scheduled tomorrow

Got in...

So I guess you can hit that boot(y)???

Lol I guess so. Glad the leagues are filled and ready to roll. League V draft smooth as butter. 8PM for the points league. 

heh. Just noticed that the Otto Graham and Phil Dawson leagues I'm in

start their drafts 15 minutes apart.

this should be interesting.

Phil Dawson & Otto Graham Drafts coming up in the next hour, don't forget!

Z

11th pick? Yeah.

Pretty good, crisp drafts all around this year...

Looking forward to the competition.

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Pretty good, crisp drafts all around this year...

Looking forward to the competition.

I got to the party at the Phil Dawson league a little late, and had already drafted Mayfield, Nojoku, Landry 1-2-3 as I had moved them up in my rankings, but didn't mean to take NoJo and Jarvis THAT high, lol.

Otto Graham I drafted Baker and OBJ 1-2 ... but that was actually planned.I got a D- in Phil and a C+ in Otto ... but I'm giving myself all A's cause I got players i can root for ... Let's play!

Zombo

My mistake, we were out working on the boat trailer, a friend dropped by, we were talking...later, I said "oh no, what time it is?"

it was 7:30. CRAP. When I got to the sites, I had three seconds to draft Watson in one league, and the computer later questioned just how dumb was that. Except Watson was already UP on the header, so I just picked him. I wanted Baker and Chubb,, landry, OBJ...but never ranked em - been busy fishing.

Otto Graham league - D

Phil Dawson league - A-

LOL

Kosardawgs will find a way to the playoffs...at least in one league. dammit. lol