THE BROWNS BOARD

** Browns Training Camp 2019

gumby73

52 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice whatIf I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice

Someone takes themselves too seriously Someone takes themselves too seriously 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.

I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation. 

I remember stating I had serious doubts about taking him that high with so many good players still on the board at that time. I still hope he proves me wrong. It was a real WTF moment for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.

As of today, I'm not expecting anything from him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Teamwork and conditioning seem to top Freddie’s to do list. The players seem to be buying into his teamwork messages. Conditioning should have its rewards with less soft tissue type of injuries. And with the talent JD has brought in, WoW!  I can easily see a winning record and possible playoff spot this season. 

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

https://expo.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/08/9031e192978443/cleveland-browns-orange-and-brown-scrimmage-who-helped-themselves-and-who-hurt-themselves.html

This seems to make it sound like Kush took a step forward in the scrimmage. I thought it was interesting Kalis didn’t get any first team reps. I’m hopeful that if a clear frontrunner doesn’t emerge soon that they at least whittle it down to a 2 man competition so that the eventual guy can get max reps.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nero said:

As of today, I'm not expecting anything from him.

I'm really trying to be patient with this pick, but man. It was such a high, valuable pick that many of us couldn't understand it. We gave Dorsey the benefit of the doubt because of his track record, but there were SO MANY other players available it left us confused. It really seemed like the easiest pick to make, right? You had all night to think about who to draft, and you picked a chubby kid from a small school that couldn't play tackle and you HOPED for guard or center? Yeesh. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

https://expo.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/08/9031e192978443/cleveland-browns-orange-and-brown-scrimmage-who-helped-themselves-and-who-hurt-themselves.html

This seems to make it sound like Kush took a step forward in the scrimmage. I thought it was interesting Kalis didn’t get any first team reps. I’m hopeful that if a clear frontrunner doesn’t emerge soon that they at least whittle it down to a 2 man competition so that the eventual guy can get max reps.

I still think Corbett emerges on potential if the competition is close at all between him and Kush.

I think he's got about two weeks to make his move before the Browns start cementing their starting lineup.

Eukele will be moving up my depth chart and Drew Stanton down.

And Siebert will run out of time if he doesn't turn it around quickly.

Zombo

12 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

You had all night to think about who to draft,

...no kiddin'.    I was hoping we'd take Nick Chubb.  Fortunately, we got him anyway.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Orion said:

...no kiddin'.    I was hoping we'd take Nick Chubb.  Fortunately, we got him anyway.  

Exactly. I had wanted us to take either Michel (who was already gone to NE by then) or Chubb with that pick and when they took what most services thought was a 3rd or 4th rounder at best it was definitely WTF, have you lost your minds? Like you I was greatly relieved when we got him just two picks later.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Exactly. I had wanted us to take either Michel (who was already gone to NE by then) or Chubb with that pick and when they took what most services thought was a 3rd or 4th rounder at best it was definitely WTF, have you lost your minds? Like you I was greatly relieved when we got him just two picks later.

I couldn't believe Chubb was still there with our 2nd pick in the 2nd round but we lucked out & got him. All's well that ends well, but we'll still have to see what happens with our 2nd round OL.

Mike

8 hours ago, Orion said:

Nick Chubb.  Fortunately, we got him anyway.  

i was sweating bullets the giants would not trade out of rd.2. They took Barkley #1, they weren't going RB again in rd.2 after Corbett pick. Giants went G Will Hernandez, we had next pick..early looks of Indy winning with next two pick's after of LB-Lenoard & G-Brandon Smith, both starting..4 of 5 start, picked top of 2nd rd. but Corbett..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

i was sweating bullets the giants would not trade out of rd.2

I think  Dorsey was afraid that the Giants would pick Corbett,  so  he took him.  To date, it looks like a draft fuckup.  Dorsey doesn't do that as regularly as the guys before him.

On 8/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, jiggins7919 said:

I'm really trying to be patient with this pick, but man. It was such a high, valuable pick that many of us couldn't understand it. We gave Dorsey the benefit of the doubt because of his track record, but there were SO MANY other players available it left us confused. It really seemed like the easiest pick to make, right? You had all night to think about who to draft, and you picked a chubby kid from a small school that couldn't play tackle and you HOPED for guard or center? Yeesh. 

When it comes to OL... what track record???

Very mixed at best.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:03 PM, gumby73 said:

Say hello to a Richmond Spider, 3 year starting C/G John Yarbrough..a bears cut at rookie mini camp.. 

On 8/3/2019 at 5:09 PM, gumby73 said:

CB-Jermaine Ponder was waived to add former Buckeye DT Tracy Sprinkle👀 a former Carolina Panther cut

Both Yarbrough & Sprinkle saw some snaps at team scrimmage & Thursday vs. the deadskins & both were cut by Friday.. Today we added a true FB from Michigan that played 12 games at GB..Joe Kerridge..Pencil in also OT-Travis Vornkahl from wisconsin & a DT Brandin Bryant now on roster

Better news on the injury report.. TJ Carrie/Ratley/T.Thomas/A.Zettle & Jarell Owens are the only bike riders today..The rest are back, besides Redwine who has not been seen at practice today..4 days in pads left after today & 2 will be used at Colts..

7 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Both Yarbrough & Sprinkle saw some snaps at team scrimmage & Thursday vs. the deadskins & both were cut by Friday.. 

Yarbrough claimed by Panthers//Sprinkle claimed by Texans

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Better news on the injury report.. TJ Carrie/Ratley/T.Thomas/A.Zettle & Jarell Owens(groin) are the only bike riders today..

No practice Sunday.. and a few adds to DNP Saturday..Callaway/Zettel both ankle..Carrie/Ratley/T.Thomas all hamstrings..Devalve/Kalis/B.Price= concussions..Remember when Njoku could not catch a thing at last years training camp? The joKu is not dropping a pass all of this camp..👍

am on twitter getting live updates from Indy..It's outdoors, looking of nice weather.(4pm-6pm).Taki may have been put on a leash alright? Taki is working on the sidelines with the injured players 🤔..no injury update on Taki, the concussed did not travel Brian Price,Kalis & devalve..Chad thomas out/Njoku is also out. being listed as Knee..Loads of brownie fans in the Indiana house..Both kickers go 5-5.(long 51).K.Hunt getting rushes with the 1's.looks good. N.Chubb follows lead by Joe Kerridge for long run..Your starter 1's at WR? Strong/Higgins/Willies..We take a look with Forbes & Lamm at RG with 1's..2nd team OL loaded with yellow flags ..Bissette's 1st sack, meets Ogun & Myles in pocket..Hillard getting left hamstring wrapped in ice, appears done for day with about 30 mins left.TJ Montgomery still catching a bunch of balls from Gilbert, includes 4 yard TD..unlanded punches thrown Sankoh vs D'onta Foreman/broke up quick..no gassers,Freddie never saw from other field(freddie from presser seems ok against scuffles with other teams? freddie's presser quote "were not taking anything from anybody.And at sometime, you have to stand up for yourself")..And were done Day 1 at Colts, pressers up next..  

• Thanks 1

All the notes from today at Colts day one, i can give ya ^^ RG & Kicker still seems to be the media's worry..but they don't 👗 on Sundays.. sometimes ya get a un-bias look from the other side  https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2019/08/14/indianapolis-colts-cleveland-browns-baker-mayfield-provides-test-defense/1985476001/     

Yo shit heads. I thought this was pretty cool even as a diehard steeler fan. My buddy that my better half and I met in college started pulp juice and smoothie bar back in 2004. He's a diehard Cleveland guy. We franchised our store from him back in 2013. Anyway pulp catered Browns training camp. It wasn't our store specifically but one of the stores closest to Berea. Anyway I thought it was cool. Peeeeeace.

A4FDD105-EBEE-4860-8EF6-9D0B4849D092.jpeg

632A9208-F107-4154-BCEC-4335BA2C6038.jpeg

1F8156AA-5B1F-4050-8D98-D7CE6662DF8B.jpeg

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Did you make money on it?  If so, cool.

He had to agree not to use it for promotional material or directly reference it via store social media accounts. I didn't make money specifically from it but I'm sure he did or whatever store made them all.